Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy (8196 Views)

How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW / Why Fulanis Are Causing Havoc But They Will Be Defeated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by DMerciful(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
When you give someone something different from what's being asked, you expect the person to accept it? We want restructuring or separation, period!
Coldie:
Out of the abundance of the heart the north gave a hand shake of brother hood acrossthe east after their 2018 quit notice, that was a chance for a bond to be forged with the east which would have ultimately maybe given the east 2023.

Nnamdi Kanu with cheers from his followers declined and even insulted them more, making them look foolish, same people are still shouting we want presidency.

I am igbo but am tired am really tired if these nonsense
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Sipsum: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

Lol do you have the staff register of UI at that time

Igbos in the north are doing north a favor
My brother was CMD in a northern hospital after nysc ...the commissioner personally begged him to stay he did for two years

If igbos Leave north , northern medical and educational system would collapse that's a fact

Just read what you posted again.
Shior.
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
DMerciful:
When you give someone something different from what's being asked, you expect the person to accept it? We want restructuring or separation, period!
Tell me what you want the FG to restructure in igbo land
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Nnannapat(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
I am igbo and I respect Buhari alot and northern leaders. They are very wise people.

Till today ask any igbo man shouting restructuring, tell me what you want to restructure in the east they won't answer u anything. North that's smart enough know how to reason things but una just dae think ontop ontop, u can't even see past your nose.

Then when it happens 50years later una go start another problem saying you made a mistake that north is marginalizing u
From your analysis you can be anything but not Igbo, you opined that Igbos that want restructuring can't even state what they needed to be restructured, I am Igbo and we surely know what we want.

Political

The North west has 7 states while the South east has 5, that means 21 senators for the North west and 15 for the South east, that is gross injustice, and it can't continue that way.
Kano state has 44 local councils while Lagos that is twice its population has only 20, Ebonyi has only 13, so if funds were to be distributed to local councils to the tune of 1 billion naira per council, Kano will get 44 billion, while Lagos and Ebonyi will get 20 and 13 billion respectively, and that is fair to you?

Every recruitment that has to originate from the local governments has been massively structured to favour the north west, imagine an opening at the nnpc that will take 2 persons per local government, Katsina will have slot for 68 people, while Edo can only send 36 people, and that is how to run a great nation?

I can give you over 100 reasons why Nigeria needs either restructuring or total disintegration but let just stop here, till when you request for more.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
FreeIgbos:
One thing that has become evident in Nigeria is the unbridled hate between Fulanis and Igbos. However, many conjectures have been made about it but oftentimes, they fail to unravel the basic reason for that hate. Unfortunately, most other Nigerians tend to side with the Fulanis historically, not because they love the Fulanis per se but simply because the Fulanis are in control of the politics of Nigeria, and humans naturally have a proclivity to side with those having the reins of power.

The basic reason why the Fulanis hate Igbos and vice versa is simply because Igbos are Christians, democratic, libral, and merit driven. These 4 factors are what the Fulanis abhor with passion. Fulanis see Igbos as the only serious threat to the sort of hegemonic control they intend to have over the rest of Nigeria. Another ethnic group the Fulanis hate in Nigeria with passion are the Tivs for similar reasons I mentioned above. However, unfortunately for the Tivs, they are too small in terms of numbers and wherewithall to resist them. The killings going on in Benue is also because of that. Ask yourself, why are there no killings and sacking of villages in other middle belt states like Kwara, Niger, Nasarawa and Kogi relative to Benue? It's because the Fulanis already see those areas as under their full control.

The fulanis are also very cunning, what they lack in physical strength and skills, they made up in their ability to be tactical and shrewd. Fulanis having realized that Igbos are now their only real challenge in Nigeria, they cunningly used their control of government in Nigeria to promote Igbophobia as a national way of life. They also capitalized on the Igbo/Yoruba rivalry to entrench it by ensuring that Yorubas are allowed to enjoy some priviledges relative to Igbos. The fulanis have realized that the worst thing that would happen to them is for the South to unite and when that started to seem like a possibility in the wake of widespread bloodshed and attempts to foist RUGA on us, they backpedaled. Ordinary southern governors meeting had them foaming in the mouth and dishing out threats but these people have been organizing northern governors meeting since! Now, they are trying to see how they could isolate Igbos and have the rest of the country fight Igbos just like in 1967-70.

Unfortunately, Southerners aren't smart enough to act in unison. Isn't it ironical that despite all the killings and oppression going on in the middle belt, the Fulanis still champion one North but in the South without any fighting or killing of each other, we still can't unite and pursue a common goal.

Igbos are obsessed with the Fulani

Most threads opened by Igbos are usually about Fulanis, even nnamdi kanu's speeches are mostly about the Fulani

The most mentioned word by Igbos is probably Fulani

For a people you hate, you think of them alot

Ps:

Stop trying to drag non-Igbos into your fantasy war with the Fulani
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by OsuAmaka: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

There was never a way zik would have ruled south west region ...Yoruba man formed ziks party

If Albert marculi was alive won't he have been the head of the party ?

Ziks party would have appointed a Yoruba leady ...didn't zik party win mid west ? Why didn't he rule mid west
Why did Zik contest for a seat into Western house?

Zik's agenda was to weaken the western region & cut down the influence of Awo by carving out the midwest. As soon as Midwest was created, Zik appointed Dennis Osadebey, a member of the opposition NCNC as the Administrator pending the election year. That was how devilish Zik was.

-Osu amaka

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nnannapat:
From your analysis you can be anything but not Igbo, you opined that Igbos that want restructuring can't even state what they needed to be restructured, I am Igbo and we surely know what we want.

Political

The North west has 7 states while the South east has 5, that means 21 senators for the North west and 15 for the South east, that is gross injustice, and it can't continue that way.
Kano state has 44 local councils while Lagos that is twice its population has only 20, Ebonyi has only 13, so if funds were to be distributed to local councils to the tune of 1 billion naira per council, Kano will get 44 billion, while Lagos and Ebonyi will get 20 and 13 billion respectively, and that is fair to you?

Every recruitment that has to originate from the local governments has been massively structured to favour the north west, imagine an opening at the nnpc that will take 2 persons per local government, Katsina will have slot for 68 people, while Edo can only send 36 people, and that is how to run a great nation?

I can give you over 100 reasons why Nigeria needs either restructuring or total disintegration but let just stop here, till when you request for more.
So the only thing Igbos want for restructuring is state creation do u agree on this, since u said it?

Answer me first and I will throw in sth u need to know, cause a reality would soon happen that will make u people cry blue murder abd want to back track your wish
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by DMerciful(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
You always ask this foolish question! You don't restructure land, you restructure the system, the constitution, the police, resource allocation, what's in the exclusive list, the electoral system. We should go back to the constitution we agreed at independence because that was the basis for agreeing to stay in one country
Coldie:

Tell me what you want the FG to restructure in igbo land
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
DMerciful:
You always ask this foolish question! You don't restructure land, you restructure the system, the constitution, the police, resource allocation, what's in the exclusive list, the electoral system. We should go back to the constitution we agreed at independence because that was the basis for agreeing to stay in one country
South south can confidently tell u they want resource control as restructuring they don't beat around the bush and start giving you excuses shifting from pillar to post.

Southwest can confidently tell you they want full control of their ports and for lagos to be given special status.

I ask u what in particular u want to restructure in south east Nigeria till today nobody has answered this question
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by funkekemi(f): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

Tell me wetin una get way fulani people want send that will make them hate u people?

Abi na oil?

Or na large land mass them go use graze their cattle?

Abi na seaport?

Or na politics or presidency?

Abeg I want to know
but you used to claim igbo
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by funkekemi(f): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
I am igbo and I respect Buhari alot and northern leaders. They are very wise people.

Till today ask any igbo man shouting restructuring, tell me what you want to restructure in the east they won't answer u anything. North that's smart enough know how to reason things but una just dae think ontop ontop, u can't even see past your nose.

Then when it happens 50years later una go start another problem saying you made a mistake that north is marginalizing u
everyone here knows you are igbo abi I lie?
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nnannapat:

Political

Looking at the Nigerian map and the size of the south east tell me where and how u want to carve out this new state, am listening.

State creation is not sth that's done for creating sake, it's normally done for administration. Before the creation of bayelsa state the rivers people used to cry of marginalization from the ijaws so they created bayelsa for them, before the creation of akwa ibom they used to cry of marginalization from cross rivers that's y they created another state.
Same with ebonyi state thru used to cry of marginalizations from enugu.

Now I ask u apart from u up there drawing up maps and forcing state on the eastern people for creating sake which eastern glad have submitted themselves that they are being marginalized and want their own state?

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
funkekemi:
everyone here knows you are igbo abi I lie?
Yes everyone knows am igbo
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
funkekemi:
but you used to claim igbo
I can't claim what I am
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by DMerciful(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Go and ask Pa Adebanjo or Sunday Igboho if the ports is what they're fighting for. Go and ask Asari Dokubo if it's only resource control he is fight for.

Why will our kids be excluded for positions they're more qualified because of quota system? Why will Fulani get away with crimes while others are dealt with for far less?
Coldie:

South south can confidently tell u they want resource control as restructuring they don't beat around the bush and start giving you excuses shifting from pillar to post.

Southwest can confidently tell you they want full control of their ports and for lagos to be given special status.

I ask u what in particular u want to restructure in south east Nigeria till today nobody has answered this question

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by funkekemi(f): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

Yes everyone knows am igbo
continue to be igbo
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nnannapat:

Political

Reason y I tell our people becareful of this restructuring cry is that, if state creation is all u are asking for. When they decide to really do state creation as restructuring the east won't still get any and we will be the one to loose.

Reason;

Nigeria had east and west region.
Presently former eastern region has 9 states, while former western region has only 8 states.

This here is the argument they will use to instead of giving us an extra state they will give it to the western region.

So who loose finally?
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lol.

Nnamdi Azikiwe an Igbo man definitely preferred the Fulanis to the Yorubas.

Ekwueme seemed comfortable working under another Fulani president as the vice.

There are many Igbos working under Buhari as we speak.

The issue with Fulani and Igbos to quote Harvey Specter, is, "when you put two bullies in a room, things don't usually go right".

There are only two ethnic groups in Nigeria out of over 400 that have used the word "dominate" with regards to other ethnicities in Nigeria.

I'll leave you to figure out the two ethnicities. wink
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
DMerciful:
Go and ask Pa Adebanjo or Sunday Igboho if the ports is what they're fighting for. Go and ask Asari Dokubo if it's only resource control he is fight for.

Why will our kids be excluded for positions they're more qualified because of quota system? Why will Fulani get away with crimes while others are dealt with for far less?
Becareful what u wish for, I grew up in the south south port Harcourt to be precise and I can say it anywhere southsouth people want resource control, am not hiding my mouth any southsouth person reading this counter my claim, am saying this with my full chest.

I have said it, ok you tell me what the south east wants to restructure.
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
funkekemi:
continue to be igbo
Continue to be yoruba
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nnannapat:

Political

Tell me what you want to restructure in the east till today none of u have answered this question.

Becareful what u wish for
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by limeta(f): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
Let us tell ourselves the truth fulanis no send Igbos.

Nnamdi Kanu is the one who turned Igbos into hating fulanis, it's him who made fulanis worst enemies of Igbos out of his hatred for Buhari.

I never used to hear anything about the fulanis until Nnamdi kanu

I never used to hear anything about the fulanis until Nnamdi kanu[/quote

How will you hear about them when they brainwashed you to be blind

You should every day thank kanu for making you see
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by DMerciful(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
There's nothing like SE in the constitution. SE has never been in any constitution since the creation of Nigeria. Someone from SE answered you but you insisted that states can only be created when there's cry for marginalisation. I'm not from 'SE' as it were,but the restructuring is the entire country. The police, the army harrassing people are not people from you state or region....the INEC that rigs election to install someone the people voted against is national and not region specific, power supply, Interstate roads are national so saying each region should be restructured locally is myopic
Coldie:

Becareful what u wish for, I grew up in the south south port Harcourt to be precise and I can say it anywhere southsouth people want resource control, am not hiding my mouth any southsouth person reading this counter my claim, am saying this with my full chest.

I have said it, ok you tell me what the south east wants to restructure.
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
limeta:

I never used to hear anything about the fulanis until Nnamdi kanu[/quote

How will you hear about them when they brainwashed you to be blind

You should every day thank kanu for making you see
Speak the truth girl.

In the east before now we used to call everyone from the north a hausas person.

Any northerner that's been to the east can attest to this, it even went as far as we even call people from niger republic hausas.

When did we start differentiating hausas from fulanis. Speak the truth u know deep down am not lieing

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
DMerciful:
There's nothing like SE in the constitution. SE has never been in any constitution since the creation of Nigeria. Someone from SE answered you but you insisted that states can only be created when there's cry for marginalisation. I'm not from 'SE' as it were,but the restructuring is the entire country. The police, the army harrassing people are not people from you state or region....the INEC that rigs election to install someone the people voted against is national and not region specific, power supply, Interstate roads are national so saying each region should be restructured locally is myopic
Am happy your brain is opening up to what we really want cause all you said up there can be summarized ontop one thing corruption.

You can simply say u want an end to corruption,say it with your full chest so u know what u want and how to get it
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by FreeIgbos: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

Since you know the SE you love to hate has nothing to fall back on, then why are you crying more than the bereaved? Why not allow us to suffer after restructuring since according to you we have nothing?
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by DMerciful(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Corruption is a word we throw carelessly. Even nepotism is corruption. Benefitting from a system without wanting to contribute is corruption.

It's just a matter of time before Nigeria restructure or breakup so if you're not making plans thinking this status quo would continue then you might realise when it's too late
Coldie:

Am happy your brain is opening up to what we really want cause all you said up there can be summarized ontop one thing corruption.

You can simply say u want an end to corruption,say it with your full chest so u know what u want and how to get it
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Since you know the SE you love to hate has nothing to fall back on, then why are you crying more than the bereaved? Why not allow us to suffer after restructuring since according to you we have nothing?
You have everything, I only ask u, what do u want the FG to restructure in the east.

Y is this simple question so hard for u people to answer. None of u here claiming intellectuals have been able to answer this question
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
DMerciful:
Corruption is a word we throw carelessly. Even nepotism is corruption. Benefitting from a system without wanting to contribute is corruption.

It's just a matter of time before Nigeria restructure or breakup so if you're not making plans thinking this status quo would continue then you might realise when it's too late
I quoted a guy from 2013 here on nairaland. When we used to debate with my old account.

He was all Biafra like, he was like Nigerias amagalmation expires 2014 and by latest 2020 Nigeria would break.

This is 2021 the guy head don dae correct he has forgotten about BIAFRA and moved on with his life... So am not surprised about your exclamation in the next 50years too you will say so this country no break finally
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
If am not from the east I would be pushing to give u people Biafra seriously.

So that una eyes go clear.

So that una go see that thing una dae find, if only I wasn't from the east I would be pushing for restructuring too, so that when the reality dawn's and Nigeria does restructuring and u people didn't benefit anything from it, cause he south east and the eastern region doesn't deserve an extra state. That time una eye go clear.

Illiterates go dae dae mk decision for una, u guys cant even think it through
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by FreeIgbos: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

Speak the truth girl.

In the east before now we used to call everyone from the north a hausas person.

Any northerner that's been to the east can attest to this, it even went as far as we even call people from niger republic hausas.

When did we start differentiating hausas from fulanis. Speak the truth u know deep down am not lieing

The funny thing about you is that you're intellectually handicapped and naturally unintelligent yet you keep forcing yourself to punch above your weight. Why do you keep saying you're Igbo when you're not clever enough to cover your tracks as a hater?

Any Nigerian can easily differentiate a typical Hausa from a typical Fulani. However, at the part in bold, Southerners not being able to tell the difference between Hausas and other Northerners is due to the fact that we are far apart and also because Hausa culture, Islam and Hausa language is practiced by many of the Northerners we see in the South thus everyone exhibiting such characteristics are usually called abo.ki. This is same way people in far North can't differentiate between Igbos, Yorubas, Ijaws or Ibibios and for convenience, would tag all of them nyamiri.

Stop decieving yourself please!
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by FreeIgbos: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
If am not from the east I would be pushing to give u people Biafra seriously.

So that una eyes go clear.

So that una go see that thing una dae find, if only I wasn't from the east I would be pushing for restructuring too, so that when the reality dawn's and Nigeria does restructuring and u people didn't benefit anything from it, cause he south east and the eastern region doesn't deserve an extra state. That time una eye go clear.

Illiterates go dae dae mk decision for una, u guys cant even think it through

Ignoramuse, what is Nigeria doing for Igbos that we can't do for ourselves triple in Biafra? Are you even aware that the so-called marginal oil production from Imo and Abia state alone generated higher revenue than the entire federal government allocations to the 5 South East states?

Igbos are denied appointments!
Federal roads are all death traps!
No single federal government presence in the SE except police stations and prisons!

Tell me one thing you think Igbos will miss if we leave Nigeria today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Crises Are Small Compared To Nigeria's Problems – Peter Obi / Tambuwal Must Go - Obasanjo / Pipeline Explosion Kills People In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.