Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor (4023 Views)

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / Woman Caught Sleeping With A Married Neighbor because The Man Penis Sweat (video) / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by mmadu5(m): 11:22pm On May 31, 2023
Guys I always get jealous and upset anytime my neighbor have sex my room is very close to theirs so when ever they make love I hear the woman moaning and it gets me upset and jealous and the same time wishing it me on top of her she is so sexy and pretty hmmmm how can I get this thought out of my mind please
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by lassgidi(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2023
Go Nd get marry oloju kokoro

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by mmadu5(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2023
lassgidi:
Go Nd get marry oloju kokoro

Will that help ?lol
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by dawnomike(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2023
mmadu5:
Guys I always get jealous and upset anytime my neighbor have sex my room is very close to theirs so when ever they make love I hear the woman moaning and it gets me upset and jealous and the same time wishing it me on top of her she is so sexy and pretty hmmmm how can I get this thought out of my mind please
Simple...Pack out of the house!!! You are coveting your neighbours wife- That is evil!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by mmadu5(m): 11:43pm On May 31, 2023
dawnomike:
Simple...Pack out of the house!!! You are coveting your neighbours wife- That is evil!!

My brother don’t even know what to do
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by yrhuhfy113: 11:44pm On May 31, 2023
I can NEVER live in a rented house again.... kai. SO those living in tenant houses, this is what they face?

something that is supposed to be private and sacred and special... EVERYONE WILL NOW HEAR... Oh Lord... *cringes

This is why you must be wealthy bro

6 Likes

Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by mmadu5(m): 12:18am On Jun 01, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
I can NEVER live in a rented house again.... kai. SO those living in tenant houses, this is what they face?

something that is supposed to be private and sacred and special... EVERYONE WILL NOW HEAR... Oh Lord... *cringes

True bro is not easy oo
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by lassgidi(m): 5:32am On Jun 01, 2023
mmadu5:

Will that help ?lol
sure it will

1 Like

Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by swaqq(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2023
mmadu5:
Try your luck
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by wisdomkid: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2023
Simple sir.

Go and marry your own sexy wife and let her start moaning too. If not, learn to use headphones or play loud music in your room to diffuse the noise. Continue being steady and you'll get a wife to start moaning too.

Goodluck and Happy new month.

4 Likes

Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by Sammy101111(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2023
When ever your neighbor is doing go and knock he’s door and ask for your turn 😂
You better go and marry
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by Jakumo(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2023
mmadu5:

Buy yourself a cheap guitar and then every time they start deliberately giving you unsolicited sound effects, pick up that guitar and begin to sing drunken songs in a terrible, off-key voice.

With this strategy, the exhibitionist couple will immediately understand that both your hands are on the guitar, meaning that you are NOT strangling the chicken over what they are doing, and secondly that you are NOT interested in hearing their display that is obviously intended to phuck with your bachelor mind while you lay in your room alone.

I was in this exact same position back in my undergrad days in Cali, when I shared a house with others, and they very quickly learned to time their deliberately loud copulation calendar for when I was NOT in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by Starhearts: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2023
mmadu5:

U be ASHAWOO

1 Like

Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by diogo23: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2023
mmadu5:
It's a normal thing, All you have to do is just ignore them and the feeling don't go close to that
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by Edipet(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
diogo23:

It's a normal thing, All you have to do is just ignore them and the feeling don't go close to that
what is Normal to you? It can never be
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
mmadu5:

get your own sexy gf/wife.... et voila!
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by TheZeezle(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
Let's see the pic of the sexy babe and we'll know how to handle the matter.
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Lol calm down bro.. it depends on the kind of house tho.

1 Like

Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
You're the simple definition of EVIL.
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by diogo23: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Edipet:
what is Normal to you? It can never be
Yes it's normal to have feelings for someone you don't suppose to have feelings for
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by bikefab(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
Is there a transformer close to you? Go hug it.
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by tnerro1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
Buy her 50 liters of fuel, it might go a long way
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by Sonnobax15(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
cheesy
Devil dey use this guyman brain dey play volleyball grin
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by RomanGreen: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
mmadu5:

This may sound brutal but It means you're still poor, hustle hard and rent a flat...you will have peace. You won't get to hear the moaning again. Focus on your hustle then step up. Thank me later
Re: Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2023
Look for money so you can leave that face-me-I-face-you apartment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am I In Love? / Why Female Medical Doctors Too Dey Form For Guys / How / Where To Find Respectable Naija Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.