Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (1533 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Crossboy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying Their Bills (Video)

Three "Slay Queens" were arrested and placed in handcuffs after the man who brought them to a Ghanaian hotel, fled without settling the bill accumulaed, IgbereTV has learnt.

In a video shared online the women were seen in handcuffs.

According to reports, despite arguing among themselves as to who is to blame for their ordeal, they reportedly could not come up with the amount needed and neither could they produce the man they came to the hotel with, and they had to remain handcuffed.

Watch the full video in the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/01/slay-queens-handcuffed-after-man-who.html

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Mooh247: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
grin

Vagina people sef... Always doing things wey out of their income level, yet they are first to call others broke

You mean this two adult female species don't have enough money even if it's their life savings to cover hotel expenses

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by qekng40(f): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Like if you support this, Share if against.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
The man is a hero.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Boogyman557: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool Dat Guy na CONFIRM G...

Dat MANCHI na correct nigga..

be LIKE sey na waiting I go do wen NEXT I JAZZ in any ASHAWOO house oo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by godofuck231: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2022
If they were contented and stayed in their fathers houses they wouldn't be cleaning toilets
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by pizzzy(m): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Dem never see anything dem go dust cobwebs tire
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Crossboy(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Wow
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by GooodHardDick: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2022
The guy is a legend grin . I owe that niggar two bottles of Heineken

Girls and entitlement mentality are like 5 and 6, you want to eat when you know u don't have money. They should lock them up in jail asap!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2022
I've read this on this forum before ..

Anyways, Mann still needs your help on this school fees issue .. Thank God school is on strike.. I've more time...

Please it doesn't have to be a giveaway

It's on my signature btw .

(1) (Reply)

Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? / Gating Probs With My Luv One: / Do You Like Emotional Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.