Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing (660 Views)

Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. / Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing by DenreleDave(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
I need help on how to help my sister recover her money....

Pls how did you recover your money back especially a huge sum of money.....

Army, police, lawyer or what means?

Mynd44 front page

Seun

Lalasticlala
Re: How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jeeeeez Mannnnnn!
Naso!

I didn't call any Lawyer, police or whatsoever, I just collected the money by myself, The money people owe me isn't that big, so it's not something I should call forces on them grin grin It's something they can pay with ease, just that some people don't like returning loans, even if it's 5k and they have 10 Millon in their account, they won't still give, This people are agent of darkness, if you notice anyone, never loan them
money again, it might end in graves or tears grin grin grin

Shaa, in this your case, if you wanna involve police, you might end up spending more than the money to wanna recover, just pray for GOD to touch their heart to give it to you, Omo! people have died trying to go and collect money people owe them oo, I pray it never be your portion Shaa, so just pray and use a normal peaceful way to ask the person, some people don't like people shouting at them or using this means to collect something, they might even have it and want to frustrate you for the manner you approached them, you grab ba? so be wise but don't be a fool too cool if you wanna call police, just go with any police man you know personally you hear? Or any police man that knows you, maybe you greet him or her alot, because some will also frustrate you, Goodluck.
Re: How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing by Themainboy22: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Before borrowing money or giving goods on credit, I always make sure it's with the people I have similiar interest with and the amount I can afford to lose temporarily. I've never fight anyone because of credit, but I've always collected my money back with patience and when the person least expected. Courtesy of the above aforementioned (The first paragraph).
Re: How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing by Coldshisha: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Get a Lawyer and sue the person, involving police is not going to work because they would collect bribe and ask the person to sign a useless undertaken

Soldiers would only beat him once they can't force him beyond once
Re: How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing by Vincenzi: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
In the case of a friend, she worked in a hospital located in Lagos mainland. They owe salary like no man's business, currently owing their staff 8 months. Please who has experience in collecting debt from a big organisation?
Re: How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing by Vincenzi: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldshisha:
Get a Lawyer and sue the person, involving police is not going to work because the would collect bribe and ask the person to sign a useless undertaken

Soldiers would only beat him once they can't force him beyond once
But this is quite expensive!
Re: How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing by Cholls(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
DenreleDave:

Mynd44 front page

Seun

Lalasticlala
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
Re: How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing by Generalnomercy: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
DenreleDave:

Mynd44 front page

Seun

Lalasticlala

Narate full story.
Re: How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing by DenreleDave(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing by FirstCounsel(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vincenzi:
In the case of a friend, she worked in a hospital located in Lagos mainland. They owe salary like no man's business, currently owing their staff 8 months. Please who has experience in collecting debt from a big organisation?
Do a formal letter of demand for the arrears of salary owed.
Re: How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing by wittywriter: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
The easiest way to recover a debt is by making sure your debtor presented a collateral before securing the funds you gave.

©Wittyness
Re: How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing by DenreleDave(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience / He Finally Proposed, But His Dad Turned Out To Be My Sugar Daddy - Nigerian Lady / If Jesus Didnt Have A Girlfriend Nor Married Even At Age 30, Why Cant I Do Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.