Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,247 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death (54007 Views)

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Theicecode(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Oga, Nigerian men are trying to overthrow Indian men in rape culture. Stop crying. grin
I'm not crying, just surprised someone can say something like this. anything you are facing at this moment, I pray you overcome it. cheers!
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by pocohantas(f): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Theicecode:
I'm not crying, just surprised someone can say something like this. anything you are facing at this moment, I pray you overcome it. cheers!

I pray you also overcome your paranoia, dearest NIGERIAN MAN. grin
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Benrosaria(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/unilorin-student-allegedly-raped-to-death/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Minister of communication. Mr pantami who has claimed that NIN-SIM registration has reduced kidnapping and banditry. I would love you implore your claims to this case. We have evidences lying on the floor. First evidence was the door. How come the door was locked against the dead girl. The note, the bruises these are clear evidences

Forensic analysis test should be carried out. Cause her phone must have rang before the perpetrators of this act did their job. Everyone in the neighborhood should be questioned systematically and intelligently.

Or else rape cases kidnapping and banditry will keep going on and on
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by 2lola: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
One4me:

Some of you just like to put hand in somebody's mouth sha.
The last line of my post answers that question but l guess you cant decipher it. grin grin
But l will oblige you, you might be asking with a clear mind.

Hint: A Rapist would most likely have struggled with the Victim and it is "highly Probable" that such Rapist(s) would have left Finger Prints on the Victim, a working System with trained forensic Investigators would first lift finger Prints from the Victim and then conduct Finger Print Matching.
This Finger Print matching would give you every a list of all 'Human' that touched that Victim in recent day/hours before her death.
The Finger Print-list of such Victims are then narrowed down, using Phone Geo-location and interviews and cross-checking of Alibi, to those who are within 500M of the Venue of the Rape incident, when it occurred.
It is the DNA of this "reduced and fortunate" Group is what will be used in a DNA Match, with any lifted DNA from the Victim.
I have broken it down for you and I can assure you that if given the opportunity, l will catch the Assailant(s) within 3Weeks, maximum

NB: Observe that l am not working on any obvious theory because, like the Note left on the girl or its content, those can just be a diversionary tactics designed by the assailant(s), to throw the investigators off their trail.
The killer(s) could just be her next door neighbour who had been watching her every move and daily schedule, undecided undecided
"Never believe the Obvious"

I studied genetics as part of my course and I know you can get the DNA of every one she contacted.
Now the question is this how will you get the people whose DNA matched that of those on her?
You said DNA of those about 500M radius of the scenes,
Do you know how many people live in tanke alone?
Do you know how much a DNA analysis cost and the time taken to do one DNA proof reading.

Am not saying DNA proof reading should not be done on her ,
Am saying it might not necessarily help nab the culprits.
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by oludolamu814: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
sad
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by CHoccolaTE: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Theicecode:
Your father and brothers must disgust you too? good for you

Me disgust me, plain and simple. All this father and brother talk no concern me.
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Theicecode(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Me disgust me, plain and simple. All this father and brother talk no concern me.
Are your father and brothers girls? that also mean they disgust you, even your boyfriend disgust you, that's if you have cheesy
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Theicecode(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

I pray you also overcome your paranoia, dearest NIGERIAN MAN. grin
Your boyfriend is also a Nigerian Man, Las Las the joke is on you cheesy
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by CHoccolaTE: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2021
Theicecode:
Are your father and brothers girls? that also mean they disgust you, even your boyfriend disgust you, that's if you have cheesy

All this your noise no concern me. I said what I said.
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Theicecode(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

All this your noise no concern me. I said what I said.
Okay. Your father and every male in your family disgust you, that's shows how you were raised, by disgusting men in your family. grin
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by CHoccolaTE: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Theicecode:
Okay. Your father and every make in your family disgust you, that's shows how you were raised, by disgusting men in your family. grin

Even you and your papa sef are disgusting.
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Theicecode(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Even you and papa sef are disgusting.
See this mumu, cheesy are you not the one that said that your father and all males in your families are disgusting? Wetin come bring me and my papa? do I look like am part of your family? Ode! grin

1 Like

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by CHoccolaTE: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2021
Theicecode:
See this mumu, cheesy are you not the one that said that your father and all males in your families are disgusting? Wetin come bring me and my papa? do I look like am part of your family? Ode! grin
I said all males, that includes you and your father.

See how the comment pain am first grin
Hahaha
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Theicecode(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

I said all males, that includes you and your father.

See how the comment pain am first grin
Hahaha
No! only your father and all the males in your family cheesy
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by jidxin(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2021
quentin06:

All universities in Nigeria are citadels of cultism.
but not unilorin, it used to have cultist activities at its minimal
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by pocohantas(f): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2021
Theicecode:
Your boyfriend is also a Nigerian Man, Las Las the joke is on you cheesy

You are trying too hard. Once again, the culprits are NIGERIAN MEN. Yes, my “bf” is a NIGERIAN, just like the evil and good NIGERIAN MEN.

Have a lovely century. grin
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by ezegenigbonine: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
DreYLekZ:
Why so daft??

But its true na. Check every rape case in nairaland, its always afonja. Atlease 80℅
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Theicecode(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

You are trying too hard. Once again, the culprits are NIGERIAN MEN. Yes, my “bf” is a NIGERIAN, just like the evil and good NIGERIAN MEN.

It means your boyfriend and all the men in your life are culprits too, amazing!
You just keep on exposing yourself cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

owun toh daa wun orle, whu dash you bf ! @ 39 you're still callin ur spouse a boyfriend grin when gurls half ur age are boasting of man friend or sugar daddies. smh

Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Abureally94: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hmmm, this Life
Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) / Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti / “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.