Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) (88844 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) / Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) / 7-days Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu, Set To Meet With Tompolo, Other Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Lol... Na people like you vote for Buhari ... Funny thing is na people like you dey complain say anything Fulani do or thier interest, Buhari supports...lol again

Very soon you go say na only one shoe tompolo get.

i like the way you denied your tribe to claimed Ijaw... my advice to you is to keep it up there are lots of betters in IZO'N-IBE so you can fully nationalised to Ijaw..

then GOC TOMPOLO is a saviour. ok.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
hedonido:

Better to be enterprising drug runners who create wealth from their own ingenuity than lazy, entitled schmucks whose only avenue to wealth is to violently lay claims to natural resource belonging to government. Don't go there. Dey your dey.
Creat Wealth with death sentence grin So South East land belong to Government

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
So wise up and ijaw need to be men for once instead of waiting thier time on quick money and women.

Tompolo, Asari dokubo etc. all just want to collect and go chop stolen money in peace... While in suffer in missery.

Your Lord Kanu is busy begging us to support your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by hedonido: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Creat Wealth with death sentence grin So South East land belong to Government

I don talk my own. Ndi 'awa oyel'. Enjoy. You're still my dear cousin. No be say I wan follow you drink your oyel grin
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
ECHICHE:
Chai!
Federal Govt is now at the mercy of militant. Wonders shall never end in Nigeria.

Bad people are rewarded while good people are left ti suffer in Nigeria
enemies of niger deltans don dey confessed one by one..
chai G.O.C. Tompolo the niger delta people defender..

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
hedonido:

I don talk my own. Ndi 'awa oyel'. Enjoy.
Ndi drug mover undecided See this soon to be IDP
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by hedonido: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Ndi drug mover undecided See this soon to be IDP

Call me drug mover... That one na compliment and I accept with my full chest, as long as we're moving major keys.

But this IDP talk show say you no get single sense. Most likely a Rivers efulefu. No need for further engagement. End of.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Last advice to you is wise up... Ijaw people should wise up and better themselves and community...

tutudesz:

Your Lord Kanu is busy begging us to support your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
hedonido:

Call me drug mover... That one na compliment and I accept with my full chest, as long as we're moving major keys.

But this IDP talk show say you no get single sense. Most likely a Rivers efulefu. No need for further engagement. End of.
Igbo Displaced Persons

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
iamL:

Which one house and Hilux? How many Houses did he own in my street in warri? Only one of his daughter car and convey alone is not to be talked abt.

Nor come here support nonsense, all of are the same. Is there any reasonable job even in his in his hometown?
which of the warri streets Tompolo own many houses? and why should Tompolo daughter travel without security?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by hedonido: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
onuman:

Human Resources, not just gas deposits are the boast of Biafra.
As for restoration of Biafra, it’s already ordained in heaven and on earth.

Not to be by force - any southsouth groups that do not want Biafra must be allowed to coexist with Aboki in what shall be left of Nigeria without Biafra. But people from such groups must not seek to apply for refugee status in Biafra when Arewa Islamists begin to oppress them.

Pay no heed to these short-sighted, frivolous, and deluded idiots.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
hedonido:

Better to be enterprising drug runners who create wealth from their own ingenuity than lazy, entitled schmucks whose only avenue to wealth is to violently lay claims to natural resource belonging to government. Don't go there. Dey your dey.
and if ask to presented tribe will you also present igbo as tribe??
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
hedonido:

I don talk my own. Ndi 'awa oyel'. Enjoy. You're still my dear cousin. No be say I wan follow you drink your oyel grin
cousin?? na by force to be una cousin again?? what a low tribe is igbo?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Afriifa(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Lol... Tompolo dey collect security fees so Fulani can take una oil and pollute water and air when una dey de no, fish and air when una dey breath.

All tompolos children are guaranteed good education, health care, good food, 24/7 NEPA, travel overseas for holiday in first class, he dines and wine with politicians and what has he done for ijaw people or you?

Lol again... If I were you I will bebe tere and think.

Wise words for you to think and grow with... If you and tompolo and me sit on a table who do you think is the fool amongst we three?

You are such a fool. Is the South east more developed than the Niger Delta?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Afriifa(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Your information Tompolo uses a Hilux and he has only one house. Bad mouthing Ijaw people to make yourself feel good grin please tell us your ethnic group
He thinks Tomolo is a Lousy man.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afriifa:
He thinks Tomolo is a Lousy man.
Just imagine the way he was talking about him

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bahose:
if you are sincere to yourself, how many local government speaks Igbo in Delta State?let there be plebiscite people will decide where to belong either Nigeria or Biafra nothing more nothing less.
apart from Delta State are there ibo in any other niger Delta State?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by 4evaReina: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Lol... Emeni Izon owei...egbere fa.

Your clan and dialect? I will know if you are truly izon keme
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by 4evaReina: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
tutudesz:

You bad mouthed my tribe without knowing anything, while hiding yours undecided no ethnic group is prefect
Don't bother yourself my dear, we know them already. There's no need asking for his ethic group!
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Afriifa(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Just imagine the way he was talking about him
Don't mind miscreants
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Bahose(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
apart from Delta State are there ibo in any other niger Delta State?
you don't know much,go to Edo state you see many Igbos eg ugwashi ukwu, isele ukwu,agbo obi, go to Benue you will see igede people go to River State they are so many to mention but a few .creation of artificial States by yakubu Gowan stcarted igbos in so many states just do your research with open mind you will be marveled how large igbos are.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Bahose(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
how is majority of Delta Igbo, okowa is Delta ibo which is mainly in Delta north senatorial district in Delta State. Delta State has urhobos, itsekiris, ijaws, isokos, how is Delta ibo majority in Delta State , or niger Delta as a region when they are only in Delta State
there is nothing like Delta igbos, okowa have have said that severally it is Igbo or not Igbo.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Wahalaperson: 1:03am On Jun 05, 2021
Wahala, methuselah tell me, what is it I don’t know about tompolo? He isa militant leader, has blown up many oil installations, was in exile for years when federal govt declared him wanted only to resurface few months ago? Mr methuselah sir, apart from his boys blowing up the oil wells and the effects crippling the economy what else does tompolo does that makes him a Superman to the govt, I repeat a governor of an averagely stable state will finish tompolo by only placing a 1 billion naira bounty on his head. The yeye federal fed are only taking the gentleman and peace part because oil is involved and it means doom for Nigeria if he carries out his threat.
Emzenoz:
them just new born this one of recent ...
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 6:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Bahose:
you don't know much,go to Edo state you see many Igbos eg ugwashi ukwu, isele ukwu,agbo obi, go to Benue you will see igede people go to River State they are so many to mention but a few .creation of artificial States by yakubu Gowan stcarted igbos in so many states just do your research with open mind you will be marveled how large igbos are.
so igbos are also majority in Edo now? abi?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2021
iamL:

Which one house and Hilux? How many Houses did he own in my street in warri? Only one of his daughter car and convey alone is not to be talked abt.

Nor come here support nonsense, all of are the same. Is there any reasonable job even in his in his hometown?
Still waiting for the address O!
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
tutudesz:
Igbo Displaced Persons
IDP igbo displaced persons. hahahaha. wow!
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
hedonido:

Pay no heed to these short-sighted, frivolous, and deluded idiots.
abok igbos face your front and leave us alone.. unity beggers.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Wahala, methuselah tell me, what is it I don’t know about tompolo? He isa militant leader, has blown up many oil installations, was in exile for years when federal govt declared him wanted only to resurface few months ago? Mr methuselah sir, apart from his boys blowing up the oil wells and the effects crippling the economy what else does tompolo does that makes him a Superman to the govt, I repeat a governor of an averagely stable state will finish tompolo by only placing a 1 billion naira bounty on his head. The yeye federal fed are only taking the gentleman and peace part because oil is involved and it means doom for Nigeria if he carries out his threat.
Tompolo has never left oporoza to anywhere... he has never hide for any govt..Tompolo is hiding from govt and same govt send ministers to beg him when ever he make threat... U need to upgrade ur awareness nigeria digital system bcux u stil in analog system...
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by incandescentena: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Afriifa:
I swear
I thought as much. Foolish unpatriotic enemies of state

Very naughty criminal enthusiast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.