Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) (88858 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) / Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) / 7-days Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu, Set To Meet With Tompolo, Other Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
No, they sent him to give them money and contract, basically buy them over.

The sad part is tompolo will take money and keep quiet while his people suffer... All tompolo will do now after getting bribed is buy new cars, get a few new girlfriends, build new houses, travel abroad and spend money...that's all.

Ijaw people are the easiest people to bribe ... A plate of fish perpersoup, beer and music they will jump even if you tell them to jump and touch the sky they will with all seriousness.

Your information Tompolo uses a Hilux and he has only one house. Bad mouthing Ijaw people to make yourself feel good grin please tell us your ethnic group

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Haha... You just solidified everything I said in the sense that you or an average typical ijaw man or person access issues or progress in life on how many women you have bedded... Just like una ijaw leaders.

Not to sound disrespectful to women but I have female friends from almost every corner or background from this world starting from north pole to south pole...from female surgeons to janitors, female executives to food servers.

So to your question have you asked yourself if I am an ijaw boy?..maybe I am or maybe I'm not but ask yourself and make your brain work... Ask yourself what's the unemployment rate of ijaw people?.ask yourself what's the average life expectancy of an average ijaw man? Ask yourself for the past 30 years what have changed for the ijaw man or people? By the way gej was president yet there is no good road to his house... Ask yourself the only road to Bayelsa is no different from a road in ajegunle.. ask yourself why they build 60 billion naira motor park airport with no fence? Ask yourself what did Isaac Boro park fought for?... Is it this nonsense you spew?... If Isaac Boro park was alive today he would see that Kiama is still the same as how he left it or even worse.

Lastly go ask the ijaw families that the same ijaw boys in ijaw land are kidnapping thier ijaw mother's, father's, brothers and sister for Ransome... Some don't even come out alive but yet people like you critics fulanis...lol..simply madness on your part.

tutudesz:

Guy you been saying rubbish about Ijaw people, so what up Ijaw boy steal your girl
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Haha... You just solidified everything I said in the sense that you or an average typical ijaw man or person access issues or progress in life on how many women you have bedded... Just like una ijaw leaders.

Not to sound disrespectful to women but I have female friends from almost every corner or background from this world starting from north pole to south pole...from female surgeons to janitors, female executives to food servers.

So to your question have you asked yourself if I am an ijaw boy?..maybe I am or maybe I'm not but ask yourself and make your brain work... Ask yourself what's the unemployment rate of ijaw people?.ask yourself what's the average life expectancy of an average ijaw man? Ask yourself for the past 30 years what have changed for the ijaw man or people? By the way gej was president yet there is no good road to his house... Ask yourself the only road to Bayelsa is no different from a road in ajegunle.. ask yourself why they build 60 billion naira motor park airport with no fence? Ask yourself what did Isaac Boro park fought for?... Is it this nonsense you spew?... If Isaac Boro park was alive today he would see that Kiama is still the same as how he left it or even worse.

Lastly go ask the ijaw families that the same ijaw boys in ijaw land are kidnapping thier ijaw mother's, father's, brothers and sister for Ransome... Some don't even come out alive but yet people like you critics fulanis...lol..simply madness on your part.

Guy state your ethnic group or shut up

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol... Na people like you vote for Buhari ... Funny thing is na people like you dey complain say anything Fulani do or thier interest, Buhari supports...lol again

Very soon you go say na only one shoe tompolo get.

tutudesz:

Your information Tompolo uses a Hilux and he has only one house. Bad mouthing Ijaw people to make yourself feel good grin please tell us your ethnic group
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Lol... Na people like you vote for Buhari ... Funny thing is na people like you dey complain say anything Fulani do or thier interest, Buhari supports...lol again

Guy state your tribe simple

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol... Emeni Izon owei...egbere fa.

tutudesz:

Guy state your tribe simple

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by ECHICHE: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Chai!
Federal Govt is now at the mercy of militant. Wonders shall never end in Nigeria.

Bad people are rewarded while good people are left ti suffer in Nigeria
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by achaemeka(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why are igbos bitter about this?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:

"I've spent over 95% of my live there and I'm in 40s"
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Owologbo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bahose:
we know them when they talk children of Lucifer, let me continue to remind them that majority of Delta's are igbos ifeanyi ekowa the governor is an Igbo man he always tell yorubas but look other side. It will all end very soon.
Which majority of Deltans are Igbos?
Can you list them?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Some people have left thier home and family to legitimately make ends meet... I encourage you to pursue your vision or mission in life if it means you have to go to another man's land as a guest.

tutudesz:

"I've spent over 95% of my live there and I'm in 40s"
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Some people have left thier home and family to legitimately make ends meet... I encourage you to pursue your vision or mission in life if it means you have to go to another man's land as a guest.

So what is your ethnic group So we can analysis them and add some lies to make them look bad in public
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by iamL(f): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Which one house and Hilux? How many Houses did he own in my street in warri? Only one of his daughter car and convey alone is not to be talked abt.

Nor come here support nonsense, all of are the same. Is there any reasonable job even in his in his hometown?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
iamL:

Which one house and Hilux? How many Houses did he own in my street in warri? Only one of his daughter car and convey alone is not to be talked abt.

Nor come here support nonsense, all of are the same. Is there any reasonable job even in his in his hometown?
Please state your street Which daughter grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
All you see is tribal marks... That's why even a state cannot progress in Nigeria outside Lagos.

tutudesz:

So what is your ethnic group So we can analysis them and add some lies to make them look bad in public
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
All you see is tribal marks... That's why even a state cannot progress in Nigeria outside Lagos.

You bad mouthed my tribe without knowing anything, while hiding yours undecided no ethnic group is prefect

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
So you still think another ijaw men cannot tell the truth about ijaw issues so they can think and solve issues?...lol...I hope your doctor does not have that mentality.

Okay then I suppose let the Fulani continue to steal your oil with the help of your ijaw brethens and I encourage all fulanis to keep quiet and ensure thier fellow Fulani steal your oil and own all the oil blocks in your region... Oh while they are at it they should pollute the water so fishing will be poisonous and flare gas to ensure people breath polluted air.

tutudesz:

You bad mouthed my tribe without knowing anything, while hiding yours undecided no ethnic group is prefect
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
So you still think another ijaw men cannot tell the truth about ijaw issues so they can think and solve issues?...lol...I hope your doctor does not have that mentality.

Okay then I suppose let the Fulani continue to steal your oil with the help of your ijaw brethens and I encourage all fulanis to keep quiet and ensure thier fellow Fulani steal your oil and own all the oil blocks in your region... Oh while they are at it they should pollute the water so fishing will be poisonous and flare gas to ensure people breath polluted air.

I pointed out your lies at Tompolo and at Ijaw people. Keep your truth for your people

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Lol... Emeni Izon owei...egbere fa.
from which side?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol... Tompolo dey collect security fees so Fulani can take una oil and pollute water and air when una dey de no, fish and air when una dey breath.

All tompolos children are guaranteed good education, health care, good food, 24/7 NEPA, travel overseas for holiday in first class, he dines and wine with politicians and what has he done for ijaw people or you?

Lol again... If I were you I will bebe tere and think.

Wise words for you to think and grow with... If you and tompolo and me sit on a table who do you think is the fool amongst we three?

tutudesz:

I pointed out your lies at Tompolo and at Ijaw people. Keep your truth for your people
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Abe pacici izon fie....

AdakaBoro8:
from which side?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Abe pacici izon fie....
i ask again, which side of Izon you came from?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Lol... Tompolo dey collect security fees so Fulani can take una oil and pollute water and air when una dey de no, fish and air when una dey breath.

All tompolos children are guaranteed good education, health care, good food, 24/7 NEPA, travel overseas for holiday in first class, he dines and wine with politicians and what has he done for ijaw people or you?

Lol again... If I were you I will bebe tere and think.

Wise words for you to think and grow with... If you and tompolo and me sit on a table who do you think is the fool amongst we three?

Na only fulani dey collect allocation from oil money Your useless state no dey collect abi
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i ask again, which side of Izon you came from?
The guy no be Ijaw or South South

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
Which tribe or state in Nigeria don come and say oil in Niger Delta belongs to dem?... Clue na Fulani.... Dem say oil flow from not h to south so a dem get oil...

By the way who get the gold in the north? Haha

tutudesz:

Na only fulani dey collect allocation from oil money Your useless state no dey collect abi
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:

you can never be Ijaw.. becus none of what u stated was an attribute of Ijaw men and women...

for u to deny ur tribe and claim Ijaw shows how great the Ijaws are...
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by hedonido: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Studio247:
The day Niger Delta oil will completely loose it value
Niger Deltans go give Nigerians RUN

imagine if they separate this country
How will they cope
Considering the fact that politicians did not try in developing that region

LET THIS OIL FINISH POLITICIANS GO COLLECT RUN

Well that one na for future generations to worry about. But the thing is that as southerners who are cosmopolitan and adaptive, the seemingly lazy 'our oyel' ND people would definitely evolve, adapt and create. Only the completely irredeemable core Islamic North would eat sand and suffer to stupor when oil becomes useless.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Which tribe or state in Nigeria don come and say oil in Niger Delta belongs to dem?... Clue na Fulani.... Dem say oil flow from not h to south so a dem get oil...

By the way who get the gold in the north? Haha

Is fulani the only ethnic group eating what doesn't belong to them Lord Kanu is also interested in South South oil too

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
tutudesz:
The guy no be Ijaw or South South
brother, i believe..
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
hedonido:

Well that one na for future generations to worry about. But the thing is that as southerners who are cosmopolitan and adaptive, the seemingly lazy 'our oyel' ND people would definitely evolve, adapt and create. Only the Northerners would eat sand and suffer to stupor when oil becomes useless.

Lazy AND people undecided at least we are not drug runners

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
So wise up and ijaw need to be men for once instead of waiting thier time on quick money and women.

Tompolo, Asari dokubo etc. all just want to collect and go chop stolen money in peace... While in suffer in missery.

tutudesz:

Is fulani the only ethnic group eating what doesn't belong to them Lord Kanu is also interested in South South oil too
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by hedonido: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Lazy AND people undecided at least we are not drug runners

Better to be enterprising drug runners who create wealth from their own ingenuity than lazy, entitled schmucks whose only avenue to wealth is to violently lay claims to natural resource belonging to government. Don't go there. Dey your dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.