Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) (88833 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) / Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) / 7-days Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu, Set To Meet With Tompolo, Other Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Ekugbeh(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Forget tompolo, the useless federal govt knows the country will cripple if they carry out the threats of blowing up oil wells and installations. If govt want to flex power tompolo is too small for any niger delta governor to handle. Where was he when Buhari declared him wanted ?
chairman jus try come warri

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Ekugbeh(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2021
Simeon88:

Underground?...bro u don't know what is going on in this country.
leave that guy

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Ekugbeh(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2021
Emzenoz:
you are totally correct... The natural gas in the east hasn't even been activated ... So and not even as lucrative as crude "at least for now" ... But you should also know most southerners don't want to form a country with the east bade on fear of marginalisation and tribalism issues ... The east doesn't tribalism even more than the north... I know this because I stayed in the east for years
thaaaa..... An average ibo man is tribalistic in nature. Don't lemme spew things o
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Dangerousboy(m): 8:32am On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
I lost my mother in Bayelsa a few weeks back and no CT scan or MRi available there or the state capital, there are more that have faded away cause of lack of these basic health machines but they are building bridges that serve no value.. The people are the government...I speak for the next person or family that will need these basic health equipment.

well, that's so sad, my condolences. The last time I was in bayelsa was in 2018. I will call a relative of mine there to find out the present state of things.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2021
Afriifa:
The Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio has landed in Oporoza, headquarters of Gbaramatu kingdom see revered warlord, High Chief Government Oweizide Ekpemupolo, popularly known as Tompolo.

The minister’s visit is inline with the seven days ultimatum issued to him and the federal government by Tompolo, to constitute a substantive board for the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.

Tompolo had warned that failure to inaugurate a board for the commission would lead to the total shutdown of oil facilities in the region, which will in turn cripple the economy of the country.

The former lawmaker was received by the Deputy Governor of Delta state, Barr Kingsley Otuaro and his younger brother, Chief Dennis Otuaro at the Osubi Airport, Warri en route to Oporoza.

See photos of Akpabio’s landing at the Osubi Airport, Warri, Delta state.

Source: https://dailyreportng.com/breaking-akpabio-arrives-gbaramatu-to-beg-tompolo-over-ultimatum/

What a truly USELESS country...
CRIMINAL leaders, CRIMINAL citizens!

>
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tosinhtml: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2021
Thank you for detailed answer, I appreciate.

I was surprised in 2016 when I heard he purchased 4 war ships from Norwegian government, the first question that came to my mind was: How is a single man able to purchase 4 war ships and how is the Norwegian able to sell war ships to an individual, not a government. Something shady is obviously going on. It also means those war ships are sitting somewhere on the seas right now & being maintained daily with millions of Naira to still keep them afloat ready for war. Anyway, now I understand a bit better.

toxtimmy:
Lol but good question... First you have to understand instability, chaos and bad economy is what oyinbo man want from Nigeria or any country in Africa, even south america, Asia or russia... Why?... Because they control us better when things not working for us, they have access to our economy when things not working for us like flies to shit... Ask yourself why federal goverment no close or freeze tompolos account all this while?... Because his money is all banked overseas and guess why oyinbo man or countries are quiet?... Because all African leaders or criminals have billions of dollars they stole banked overseas.... why rock the boat oyinbo man would say when everything is in their favour?...if they rock the boat Nigerian political thieves will start taking their money from these oyinbo banks... The funny thing is oyinbo will never give back the money in their banks even if Abacha was alive today.

Do you know how much to get a Cyprus citizenship for instance?... It cost as much as Tompolo expensive car.

Tompolo is living like king in the swamp...guess what he lives by the Atlantic ocean and trust me it's luxury where he is at.

Buhari wanted to go at him and it was just wash wash no mark, but you know by now Buhari is clueless... Tompolo is smart to stay low because all this while his account is clocking millions every month because he is living life like Pope and no let the word swamp or Creek confuse you... He is getting good looking women massaging him everyday, woman that fly first class to London and new York for shopping based on payments from tompolo... I say this because I know one of his women not personally but Factually.

The government cannot go to Creek because they will loose bodies... Even america with all the modern weapons could not stand Vietnamese with cutlass in the creeks for lack of a better word... Buhari the Fulani cow knows even if they start something in the creeks oil production will stop and it means no money to share amongst his fulani people.

Tompolo is not a ghost... Afterall no be senator or minister they go do meeting with am now?

Sorry for the long story but as far as things remain like this all Nigerian politicians and thieves can fly any how to oyinbo countries as these oyinbo countries depend on our stolen money (for instance you know how much is a first class ticket to London or us on ba or Delta?... A few thousand dollars...Now imagine how much these airlines make from first class ticket between their countries and Nigeria?.. even a flight full of passengers from London to liverpool does not make the cost of 10 first class tickets and this is only an elementary example I dey give you).

To tell you the truth even if Abacha was alive today he would not be able to withdraw $10000 from his foreign account without some oyinbo man there approving it but he Abacha could have been able to buy a $5 million dollar house in oyinbo land in one second because he is investing in thier economy.

See Libya ghadafi and Zimbabwe Mugabe... As soon as they say Bleep oyinbo and let's keep our money and wealth in Africa they were castigated and wiped off...to my closing point we are still advanced slaves doing oyinbo man's bidding but we not know what's going on.

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by pedrilo: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2021
Honestly, tompolo is d real president d one in abj is a ceremonial head
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2021
athaboi:
They beg when is oil but kill when is for justice
God may have just kept the large deposit of gas reserve in the East to bless their children at the later days... Igbos may just be like the Israel of today
...tompolo has power because he is ready to die... He wouldn't have gotten so much power if he had ran to UK or Israel ...haahhahahahhahahah
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by rita25(f): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2021
SEE HOW GOVERMENT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THEIR KNEES?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Jsucre(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2021
athaboi:
They beg when is oil but kill when is for justice
God may have just kept the large deposit of gas reserve in the East to bless their children at the later days... Igbos may just be like the Israel of today
east just wan buy south south. Calling them east.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Bahose(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
how is majority of Delta Igbo, okowa is Delta ibo which is mainly in Delta north senatorial district in Delta State. Delta State has urhobos, itsekiris, ijaws, isokos, how is Delta ibo majority in Delta State , or niger Delta as a region when they are only in Delta State
if you are sincere to yourself, how many local government speaks Igbo in Delta State?let there be plebiscite people will decide where to belong either Nigeria or Biafra nothing more nothing less.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by nengibo: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2021
maasoap:

Lol. I got under someone's skin. Of course, I know what decade is.
Then you should know that decades means at least 20 years
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by sylve11: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

He knows if Niger Delta Avengers begin blowing up pipeline 30 out of 36 state won't have one Kobo to pay civil servants or politicians... Market women would go broke and dollar to naira would reach 2000 naira to dollar

I bet he went there with a fat cheque in millions of dollars to beg, he might even postratrate behind closed doors

You nailed it. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Emzenoz(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2021
Ekugbeh:
thaaaa..... An average ibo man is tribalistic in nature. Don't lemme spew things o
I've correct it. I mean to say they are trabalistic more than the north
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Tjah: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Afriifa:
Ulterior motive when dealing with Tompolo? Like really? You double cross tompolo?
If u lived in my state (Rivers) or in bayelsa during d militant era.,i bet u won't like taking TOMPOLO's words for granted.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by eikeem(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2021
One threat about oil and the minister shows up.

These people are jokers. Whatever threatens their bread and butter will have them scuttling around like headless chickens.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Fake news. He's in delta. Not to see any tompolo
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Tjah:

If u lived in my state (Rivers) or in bayelsa during d militant era.,i bet u won't like taking TOMPOLO's words for granted.
story

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Nasrr55nasrr: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2021
Hi
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Ekg911(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
mejai:
Tompolo + Nnamdi Kanu + Shekau + Sunday Igboho= Buhari go faint o grin

Make una pity Jubril nah.
I swear, make una take m easy ooh
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Ekg911(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
ggood:
Niger Delta are the real owner of Nigeria
Na e make dem no allow Isaac Jasper Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa host Niger Delta Region. Make I never dey talk first
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afriifa:
Ulterior motive when dealing with Tompolo? Like really? You double cross tompolo?
It's not like federal govt can't fight tompolo. they can, but its not worth it. considering the high insecurity in Nigeria. and the devaluation of Naira. fighting the south south will lead to a huge havoc on federal revenue.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
They could have sent troops to he's location nah? Just because of oil all men just humble. I pity the oil communities. In this modern time there is no up to date development in those areas. Why?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Afriifa(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bouz:
It's not like federal govt can't fight tompolo. they can, but its not worth it. considering the high insecurity in Nigeria. and the devaluation of Naira. fighting the south south will lead to a huge havoc on federal revenue.
You all still believe Tompolo is a criminal that can be fought. When Tompolo speaks he's not speaking for Tompolo. He's speaking for Niger Delta. So fighting Tompolo is same as fighting the Ijaw Nation by extension, the Niger Delta People.. Let me break it down, fighting Tompolo means you're fighting Apoi and Arogbo-Ijaw people of Ondo state, Egbema, Forupagha, Olodiama Ijaw of Edo State, the Ijaws of Delta State, the Ijaws of Bayelsa State, the Ijaws of Rivers States, and the Ijaws of Akwa-Ibom state. Theses people will further coalesce other ethnic nationalities within the Niger Delta and then it becomes a Niger Delta war. Before you know it, Urhobo youth group will tell you to leave Tompolo alone, and the likes, Ibibios will tell you they want a Niger Delta Republic.. that's the facts.. No man is bigger than the government that's a known fact. But what's the government? The government is the people. If the people says NO then it will remain NO.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by witworth(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
"Revered warlord", High Chief Government Oweizide Ekpemupolo
Senior General sir.
Solid man

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by djon78(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
SirBunky85:
I just stated the truth. We(Igbos)always overestimate ourselves and look down on others even when we all know that we have nothing to hold the fg to Ransome like the south south does.yet,we keep insulting Niger deltans telling them that we don't need them in our biafran struggle.it's been over two months kanu started ranting and declaring war on the fg yet the fg no send am.instead, they sent army to neutralise any nonsense from the ESN/ipob but,just within 5 days of a silent ultimatum by the south south, the fg came begging.is the difference not clear enough for even the blind to see?

The Niger Delta has the cash cow that generates Nigerias major money; oil

So they have a great bargaining chip

The igbos major problem is visionless leadership of the governor's

Non of them can see the abounsing opportunities to maximize for the Igbo nation

And the opportunities that igbo man has transcends oil
Because oil is already depreciating little by little
It ain't sustainable

But knowledge, intelligence technological know-how can never be exhausted
Which is the best on the long run

That's what countries like Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, China etc that don't have any natural resources but are doing very well
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by djon78(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
tosinhtml:
Thank you for detailed answer, I appreciate.

I was surprised in 2016 when I heard he purchased 4 war ships from Norwegian government, the first question that came to my mind was: How is a single man able to purchase 4 war ships and how is the Norwegian able to sell war ships to an individual, not a government. Something shady is obviously going on. It also means those war ships are sitting somewhere on the seas right now & being maintained daily with millions of Naira to still keep them afloat ready for war. Anyway, now I understand a bit better.

One guy told me some years ago that Tompolo is richer than Dangote

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Lol... I've spent over 95% of my live there and I'm in 40s... It's only in ijaw land I hear the word I'm very loyal sir... It's only in ijaw land if you take someone that does not have a car to car wash to eat and drink that they will call you sir and tell you they are very loyal....it's only in ijaw land all politicians there have 3 or more wives...it's only in ijaw land that non ijaw people almost run all the small business because young ijaw men are lazy and all into politics while most of thier women spend their time from hotel to hotel.

Oh by the way almost all the hotels in ijaw land are owned by ijaw men as that's the only business dem know after they steal money from the people.

To close there are good and decent people everywhere but the indecent ones are plentiful in ijaw land.

Guy shut up, you know nothing about the Ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bouz:
Federal Government can't win against the creek, even America couldn't win against the creek in Vietnam

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
I lost my mother in Bayelsa a few weeks back and no CT scan or MRi available there or the state capital, there are more that have faded away cause of lack of these basic health machines but they are building bridges that serve no value.. The people are the government...I speak for the next person or family that will need these basic health equipment.

Guy you been saying rubbish about Ijaw people, so what up Ijaw boy steal your girl

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Lol... I've spent over 95% of my live there and I'm in 40s... It's only in ijaw land I hear the word I'm very loyal sir... It's only in ijaw land if you take someone that does not have a car to car wash to eat and drink that they will call you sir and tell you they are very loyal....it's only in ijaw land all politicians there have 3 or more wives...it's only in ijaw land that non ijaw people almost run all the small business because young ijaw men are lazy and all into politics while most of thier women spend their time from hotel to hotel.

Oh by the way almost all the hotels in ijaw land are owned by ijaw men as that's the only business dem know after they steal money from the people.

To close there are good and decent people everywhere but the indecent ones are plentiful in ijaw land.

Please name the Hotels that are owned by Ijaw people that are/were political office holders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.