Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) (88852 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) / Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) / 7-days Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu, Set To Meet With Tompolo, Other Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 5:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Then ask yourself why is Akwa Ibom or Cross River or Rivers State more progressive than Bayelsa state?.... Oh by the way Bayelsa takes in more and lot lot lot and lots of federal money compared to the states I mentioned with respect to population.

As of today there is no CT scan or MRI center for diagnostic test or any thing similar in Bayelsa state... Do you know how many people fade away cause of these basic health care instrument that is cheaper than the car the politicians official car?... That is if getting a used equipment instead of a new one.

For those Bayelsa na that don't fade away due to lack of CT scan or MRI machine they are driven in thier sick conditions to other states I just mentioned for CT scan or MRI.

Oh Bayelsa is kidnap capital of niger Delta or anywhere outside the north... A state that the governor's mother was kidnapped and Ransome paid.... Show me a state in Nigeria that has happened?

Don't get me started.

Dangerousboy:
what you just described is the average Nigerian behaviour. There's nothing unique there sir.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by kenex4ever(m): 5:58am On Jun 04, 2021
I thought Tompolo is on the run? Why is he now giving directive to qthose chasing him
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

He knows if Niger Delta Avengers begin blowing up pipeline 30 out of 36 state won't have one Kobo to pay civil servants or politicians... Market women would go broke and dollar to naira would reach 2000 naira to dollar

I bet he went there with a fat cheque in millions of dollars to beg, he might even postratrate behind closed doors

Mumu talk!
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2021
God is really indeed wonderful, because me and this tompologuy grew up in the same neighbourhood in olare ijaw quarters i knew him one on one and we both use to bath together in our river then called 90 feet very humble and quiet always love keeping to himself and talk less thats decades ago. During the 1999 crisis ijaw and itsekiri crisis he brought a diety called ogbosun in a pickup truck to the 90 feet river then very powerful diety and i was right there when all able young bodied men were fortified against bullet, everybody was screaming was screaming asawana asawana up and then. After the crisis was the last time i saw him today he is a billionaire in dollars and also has a private jet. He really deserve everything he has gotten because he sacrificed and fought for it. One thing i like most about him is that he hate oppression. And he has the power to bring Nigeria to it's knee if he decide to do that today, HE IS A GENERAL AND HE GOT BALLS

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by ezpee: 6:01am On Jun 04, 2021
What a shame!!!
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2021
You are very right about that, i knew him personall because we both grew up together, he hardly speaks, but if tompolo start today you go know say ipob, iswap, boko haram e.t.c, na childs play,
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by htdot: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Then ask yourself why is Akwa Ibom or Cross River or Rivers State more progressive than Bayelsa state?.... Oh by the way Bayelsa takes in more and lot lot lot and lots of federal money compared to the states I mentioned with respect to population.

As of today there is no CT scan or MRI center for diagnostic test or any thing similar in Bayelsa state... Do you know how many people fade away cause of these basic health care instrument that is cheaper than the car the politicians official car?... That is if getting a used equipment instead of a new one.

For those Bayelsa na that don't fade away due to lack of CT scan or MRI machine they are driven in thier sick conditions to other states I just mentioned for CT scan or MRI.

Oh Bayelsa is kidnap capital of niger Delta or anywhere outside the north... A state that the governor's mother was kidnapped and Ransome paid.... Show me a state in Nigeria that has happened?

Don't get me started.

Where are you from?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Afriifa(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
No, they sent him to give them money and contract, basically buy them over.

The sad part is tompolo will take money and keep quiet while his people suffer... All tompolo will do now after getting bribed is buy new cars, get a few new girlfriends, build new houses, travel abroad and spend money...that's all.

Ijaw people are the easiest people to bribe ... A plate of fish perpersoup, beer and music they will jump even if you tell them to jump and touch the sky they will with all seriousness.

You are very stupid for spewing this.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Dangerousboy(m): 6:40am On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:

Don't get me started.

how can you say the whole bayelsa state no where to do Ct scan? That's an insult. Have you been to FMC? The way you talk it's just as if there's nothing good there. What about the School of health and NDU that everyone is flocking to? I am a bayelsan, but I base in Delta don't forget that bayelsa is mostly made up of village's and only yenagoa is developed. Untop say it is surrounded with water about 70%. The problem bayelsa have, which is not only peculiar to bayelsa, but the whole federation is bad vision less leadership. Please appreciate the people you have lived with almost all your life and stop castigating them in public. Like I said earlier, am in Delta and Delta state is multi ethnic and I have lived here all my life but I won't talk bad about any ethnic group in a public forum like this that the whole world is watching. I would rather speak against the government. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Odingo1: 6:43am On Jun 04, 2021
princewarri1985:
You are very right about that, i knew him personall because we both grew up together, he hardly speaks, but if tompolo start today you go know say ipob, iswap, boko haram e.t.c, na childs play,
None can be compared with Boko haram, if Niger delta are serious and fight like Boko haram they will have their own country. The one that Niger delta militants is fighting before without any focus. Is a shame to them that the North own almost all the oil well in their back yard while they are been bribed to do security work for the pipelines.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2021
I lost my mother in Bayelsa a few weeks back and no CT scan or MRi available there or the state capital, there are more that have faded away cause of lack of these basic health machines but they are building bridges that serve no value.. The people are the government...I speak for the next person or family that will need these basic health equipment.

Dangerousboy:
how can you say the whole bayelsa state no where to do Ct scan? That's an insult. Have you been to FMC? The way you talk it's just as if there's nothing good there. What about the School of health and NDU that everyone is flocking to? I am a bayelsan, but I base in Delta don't forget that bayelsa is mostly made up of village's and only yenagoa is developed. Untop say it is surrounded with water about 70%. The problem bayelsa have, which is not only peculiar to bayelsa, but the whole federation is bad vision less leadership. Please appreciate the people you have lived with almost all your life and stop castigating them in public. Like I said earlier, am in Delta and Delta state is multi ethnic and I have lived here all my life but I won't talk bad about any ethnic group in a public forum like this that the whole world is watching. I would rather speak against the government. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by mightyhaze: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2021
PoloG:
They quickly go beg tompolo but they kill igbos anytime they try to chestbeat becuase they know they don't have anything to offer nigeria grin grin grin
nothing to offer Nigeria,but your fathers are willing to offer their carcasses in the east for Igbos not to leave your sorry asses

Wonderful isn't it
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by do4luv14(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2021
booscy:
Now the real GOVERNMENT Ekpemuopulo Tompolo has spoken.

Will it be bad for us to vote Tompolo as president,
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2021
No be chiids play,if dem zuzu,dem collect angry
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2021
EponOjuku:
Why didn't they send Garba Shehu?

The Presidency will surround itself with strange species who talk as if they are banned from thinking. When they see the repercussions of their folly, they start looking for sensible people to clean their mess.

Lovely post....
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by krownie: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2021
Afriifa:
The Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio has landed in Oporoza, headquarters of Gbaramatu kingdom see revered warlord, High Chief Government Oweizide Ekpemupolo, popularly known as Tompolo.

The minister’s visit is inline with the seven days ultimatum issued to him and the federal government by Tompolo, to constitute a substantive board for the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.

Tompolo had warned that failure to inaugurate a board for the commission would lead to the total shutdown of oil facilities in the region, which will in turn cripple the economy of the country.

The former lawmaker was received by the Deputy Governor of Delta state, Barr Kingsley Otuaro and his younger brother, Chief Dennis Otuaro at the Osubi Airport, Warri en route to Oporoza.

See photos of Akpabio’s landing at the Osubi Airport, Warri, Delta state.

Source: https://dailyreportng.com/breaking-akpabio-arrives-gbaramatu-to-beg-tompolo-over-ultimatum/

Funny thing is my community won't see the check he came with Only Tompolo
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by nengibo: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2021
athaboi:
They beg when is oil but kill when is for justice
God may have just kept the large deposit of gas reserve in the East to bless their children at the later days... Igbos may just be like the Israel of today
Your governors would have still sold you out
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by nengibo: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2021
maasoap:

The same Tompolo that had been living underground for decades just because he was merely declared wanted?
Do you know what a decade is?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2021
UncleSnr:

Everytime you BMCs will always come with 16 years of PDP argument, but all statistics shows that Buhari 6 years has taken this country back to 1973.
Economy currently is growing at +1.4% compared to +26.4% of GEJ, +25.9% of YarAdua and +81.0 of OBJ.

The so-called Agriculture they are making noise about is currently at +15.0%, services is +0.0%, industry is -8.6%, let's not talk about Education that is currently at -12.4%.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1395771141017460736

This dude is mistaking the rise in the price of crude oil for economic growth, lol. The same Jonathan that started to borrow money to pay federal workers few months before he left office?
Just recently, custom generated the highest revenue in the history of Nigeria and JAMB that always ran at loss is now declaring mega millions in naira as profit.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Afriifa(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

Is he god?
No! He's not and he doesn't play god.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Afriifa(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2021
SirBunky85:
OBJ demystified him and his cronies. Na yaradua come give them levels
OBJ really did what? Who created NDDC to pacify them?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2021
nengibo:

Do you know what a decade is?

Lol. I got under someone's skin. Of course, I know what decade is.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2021
Simeon88:

Underground?...bro u don't know what is going on in this country.

Tompolo is now the lord of the underground dwellers
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by kogi2010: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2021
booscy:
Now the real GOVERNMENT Ekpemuopulo Tompolo has spoken.
yes yes but he is better than kanu
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by HRMK: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2021
WONDERFUL!IS TOMPOLO THAT POWERFUL TO GIVE FG ULTIMATUN?AND GOVT GOES ON HER KNEES?IS THIS NOT SAME TOMPOLO THAT WAS DECLARED WANTED SOMETIMES AGO?SO GOVT KNOWS HIS LOCATION?JUST AS GOVT KNOWS BOKO HARAM BASE IN SAMBISA?WHAT A COUNTRY!TOO BAD!!
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by zeuss: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2021
athaboi:
They beg when is oil but kill when is for justice
God may have just kept the large deposit of gas reserve in the East to bless their children at the later days... Igbos may just be like the Israel of today

They have no choice as the will not wish to fight as and see at the same time.....I hope tompolo will not take advantage of that fact
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2021
Scared of possible uprise from South-south is the reason not necessarily oil. To me this is an opportunity for Niger Delta to demand 100% resource control cause other Nigerians are scared of Igbo-Ijaw unity. Niger Deltans should make the best use of the present situation cause Nigeria's unity has come to our table once again like it did in 1967 which was mismanaged.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Finore(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2021
See as them dey fear, The oil sweet but the people is not valued.... Too bad... Selfish interest
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by PoloG: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2021
mightyhaze:
nothing to offer Nigeria,but your fathers are willing to offer their carcasses in the east for Igbos not to leave your sorry asses

Wonderful isn't it
who is holding you not to leave? I am Yoruba and not hausa/fulani. Tel your people to leave SW before we take you serious
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by mightyhaze: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2021
PoloG:
who is holding you not to leave? I am Yoruba and not hausa/fulani. Tel your people to leave SW before we take you serious
shut that lying sh.it stained beak of yours

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Bahose:
we know them when they talk children of Lucifer, let me continue to remind them that majority of Delta's are igbos ifeanyi ekowa the governor is an Igbo man he always tell yorubas but look other side. It will all end very soon.
how is majority of Delta Igbo, okowa is Delta ibo which is mainly in Delta north senatorial district in Delta State. Delta State has urhobos, itsekiris, ijaws, isokos, how is Delta ibo majority in Delta State , or niger Delta as a region when they are only in Delta State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.