Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Girl Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Cheating (969 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Cheating by EFULEFU1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
She came home this night from work and there were many lipstick prints in her dress

I am so disappointed in her

Mosdii, I need u embarassed
Re: My Girl Is Cheating by shakir0802: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ask her
Re: My Girl Is Cheating by Cholls(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
EFULEFU1:
She came home this night from work and there were many lipstick prints in her dress

[img]https://media1./images/4b7a75553b8b719259c369e05279977a/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Cheating by GodblessMNK(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lol.. No let woman matter kill u.. Smoke some weed
Re: My Girl Is Cheating by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jeeeeez Mannnnnn!
Naso!

Kai! grin grin grin It's painful Shaa, especially if it's a girl you truely love and has spent alot on her, girls Shaa... Be strong and talk to her, if she doesn't wanna change, you move on bro, I know it will be hard, but move on and act like she doesn't exist to you anymore, that's the way.
Re: My Girl Is Cheating by obiekunie01: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
EFULEFU1:

lucky guy!

just wipe your tears.

Wake her up in the middle of night and talk sense into her.

TELL HER TO COME HOME WITH HER CHEATING PARTNER SO YOU ALL CAN BE HAVING SOME HOT WILD 3SOM!

First make sure her partner doesn't have "toilet infect" another word girls use to cover their STDs.
Re: My Girl Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Trail and catch her red handed and have the thressome fucck of a lifetime.
Re: My Girl Is Cheating by drmikeadams(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
EFULEFU1:

angry grin did u also c another man's sperm on her panties grin
Re: My Girl Is Cheating by Oyiboman69: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2021
What do you now want from us

(1) (Reply)

The Sexiest Man On Earth 2021 / / Iam Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.