Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? (1505 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? by needanswer: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
CheedyJ:

You’re free to remove it from yours sha, I just don’t want to reason it

Lol...take it easy, it's only a question.
Re: Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? by CheedyJ(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
needanswer:

Lol...take it easy, it's only a question.
I’m also joking too ooo
Re: Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? by needanswer: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
CheedyJ:

I’m also joking too ooo

I knew, no p jare wink
Re: Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? by needanswer: 1:51am On Jun 05, 2021
Lucrativress:

Companionship and friendship

I think both are the same thing miss smart pants wink
Re: Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? by danexah831: 1:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Lucrativress:

Companionship and friendship
Re: Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? by Lucrativress(f): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
needanswer:

I think both are the same thing miss smart pants wink
Not really
You could be a friend and not be a companion in the sense that friendship has grades.
Some people are dating each other yet they have personal walls in between each other and only true companionship can break those walls.

2 Likes

Re: Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? by Lilpen3758: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Getdabag:
hello dear I love this answer send ya aza lemme thank you
0488742943 GTB
thank you
Re: Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? by needanswer: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lucrativress:

Not really
You could be a friend and not be a companion in the sense that friendship has grades.
Some people are dating each other yet they have personal walls in between each other and only true companionship can break those walls.

True friendship and companionship should mean the same thing.

In your instance though, I'll assume "friendship" means a superficial relationship, while "companionship" means a deeper relationship.
Re: Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? by Lucrativress(f): 5:27am On Jun 07, 2021
needanswer:

True friendship and companionship should mean the same thing.

In your instance though, I'll assume "friendship" means a superficial relationship, while "companionship" means a deeper relationship.
In friendship you share mostly smiles,in companionship you share everything that makes a man,his smiles and his pains

1 Like

Re: Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? by needanswer: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Lucrativress:

In friendship you share mostly smiles,in companionship you share everything that makes a man,his smiles and his pains

I think you should just write your own dictionary at this point, cause this distinction you have created between friendship and companionship is not up to date with our dictionary definition grin. What I was taught in school and what I know is that both words are synonyms and carry the same meaning. But that one no concern miss smart pants, abeg do quick release your dictionary make boys reads cheesy.
Re: Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? by Lucrativress(f): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2021
needanswer:

I think you should just write your own dictionary at this point, cause this distinction you have created between friendship and companionship is not up to date with our dictionary definition grin. What I was taught in school and what I know is that both words are synonyms and carry the same meaning. But that one no concern miss smart pants, abeg do quick release your dictionary make boys reads cheesy.
Mr Counterter
That's your new name
Re: Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? by needanswer: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Lucrativress:

Mr Counterter
That's your new name

It's not sweet tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Photos Of Nkiruka And Azuka / Lady Laments Because Her Boyfriend Always Apologises; Says She Needs A Toxic Man / This is unbelievable! God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.