Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

This is unbelievable! God! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is unbelievable! God! (1475 Views)

This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. / This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is unbelievable! God! by ThatsONYI: 3:19pm On May 16, 2022
shocked

So guys, something beautiful is happening and we need to make sure we keep it going

I made an impactful song about my life (trying to fix some Naija vibes in the hook), I noticed the YouTube algorithm is trying to push my vids out there. Top music vids suggesting my songs and I'm like "lord help me, this song needs to reach someone who needs it"!

So nairalanders, I need your help. Imagine what's gonna happen if just 10 wonderful souls watch/listen, like, comment and share, it will help fr.

Or better still, go to YouTube - type "Sorry momma, I gotta take this alcohol ONYI", watch, comment, like and share. You could even subscribe!

Please nairalanders, don't ignore - you can if you don't feel like to; still love you tho.

Here's the link, let's make an impact, the YouTube algorithm gotta push ya boi to the world. Thank you!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvDu1eSabvA

1 Like

Re: This is unbelievable! God! by ThatsONYI: 3:24pm On May 16, 2022
shocked

Lotta beautiful music vids trying push me out there, God!

Wow, funny how lotta people from America etc support me more. Lol

Re: This is unbelievable! God! by ThatsONYI: 4:04pm On May 16, 2022
shocked

Just changed the topic of the thread, seems people love ignoring non controversial topic.

*Sighs*
Re: This is unbelievable! God! by satandeterrible: 5:05pm On May 16, 2022
Nonsense.
Pile of rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: This is unbelievable! God! by Openair: 5:21pm On May 16, 2022
Hi, just heard your it... The lyrics are nice cool but I would suggest you cut the accent (since you aren't good with it) speak Nigerian, you'll sound better. In all, ya doin well, keep it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is unbelievable! God! by hf1011: 5:42pm On May 16, 2022
must you copy western style of music? sad
use local slangs..... be unique and your music go sell.
what u posted there sounds embarrassing from a nigerian perspective.
the song no zeh at all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This is unbelievable! God! by Washington505: 5:54pm On May 16, 2022
I just subscribe to your channel. Keep moving. Some will say you sing trash. Some say wizkid sing rubbish. Say OBO get frog voice. Always expect depressing cemment. Consistency and tenacity is what matters most in the music industry with a little spicy of talent.

3 Likes

Re: This is unbelievable! God! by Washington505: 5:57pm On May 16, 2022
I just subscribe to your channel. Keep moving. Some will say you sing trash. Some say wizkid sing rubbish. Say OBO get frog voice. Always expect depressing comment. Consistency and tenacity is what matters most in the music industry with a little spicy of talent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is unbelievable! God! by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 16, 2022
It's a nice song OP....
Good lyrics...
Cool sounds....
Change the accent though, it didn't blend in my own opinion undecided....

Keep growing chief....
((Thumbs up))...

#sad
#sorrymama
#alcohol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This is unbelievable! God! by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 16, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

So guys, something beautiful is happening and we need to make sure we keep it going

I made an impactful song about my life (trying to fix some Naija vibes in the hook), I noticed the YouTube algorithm is trying to push my vids out there. Top music vids suggesting my songs and I'm like "lord help me, this song needs to reach someone who needs it"!

So nairalanders, I need your help. Imagine what's gonna happen if just 10 wonderful souls watch/listen, like, comment and share, it will help fr.

Or better still, go to YouTube - type "Sorry momma, I gotta take this alcohol ONYI", watch, comment, like and share. You could even subscribe!

Please nairalanders, don't ignore - you can if you don't feel like to; still love you tho.

Here's the link, let's make an impact, the YouTube algorithm gotta push ya boi to the world. Thank you!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvDu1eSabvA
nice song

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is unbelievable! God! by ThatsONYI: 6:57pm On May 16, 2022
Abba114:
nice song

shocked

Thanks, brother.
Re: This is unbelievable! God! by ThatsONYI: 7:01pm On May 16, 2022
Favfables1:
It's a nice song OP....
Good lyrics...
Cool sounds....
Change the accent though, it didn't blend in my own opinion undecided....

Keep growing chief....
((Thumbs up))...

shocked

Thanks alot, boss.

Sorry that's my accent, if you know me well - you'd notice I intentionally tried to blend some Naija vibes in the song especially the singing part (lol)..

I actually thought I sounded so "naija", damn lol. Thank you again, boss. Please do you mind sharing it or atleast comment with the hashtag #sad, #sorrymama or alcohol.
Re: This is unbelievable! God! by ThatsONYI: 7:02pm On May 16, 2022
Washington505:
I just subscribe to your channel. Keep moving. Some will say you sing trash. Some say wizkid sing rubbish. Say OBO get frog voice. Always expect depressing comment. Consistency and tenacity is what matters most in the music industry with a little spicy of talent.

shocked

I'm so grateful Boss, thank you. This means alot.
Re: This is unbelievable! God! by ThatsONYI: 7:03pm On May 16, 2022
hf1011:
must you copy western style of music? sad
use local slangs..... be unique and your music go sell.
what u posted there sounds embarrassing from a nigerian perspective.
the song no zeh at all

shocked

Sorry sir, I've been listening to hip hop since I was a kid.. This is exactly the way I sound, thank you for listening. I appreciate.
Re: This is unbelievable! God! by ThatsONYI: 7:06pm On May 16, 2022
Openair:
Hi, just heard your it... The lyrics are nice cool but I would suggest you cut the accent (since you aren't good with it) speak Nigerian, you'll sound better. In all, ya doin well, keep it up.

shocked

Thanks alot bro but you should hear me speak first. I intentionally tried "to sound naija" here because people say I don't.

I even tried to add the naija vibe in the singing part.
Re: This is unbelievable! God! by ThatsONYI: 7:07pm On May 16, 2022
satandeterrible:
Nonsense.
Pile of rubbish.

shocked

Sorry about that, boss. I'ma keep improving...
Re: This is unbelievable! God! by Openair: 10:52pm On May 16, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Thanks alot bro but you should hear me speak first. I intentionally tried "to sound naija" here because people say I don't.

I even tried to add the naija vibe in the singing part.

I would suggest you sound Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: This is unbelievable! God! by ThatsONYI: 1:49pm On May 17, 2022
Openair:

I would suggest you sound Nigerian.

shocked

Sorry, this is how far I can go.. as long as "sounding Nigerian" is concerned. I don't wanna fake it except it's pidgin.

But I know my target, thanks man.
Re: This is unbelievable! God! by Openair: 9:50pm On May 17, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Sorry, this is how far I can go.. as long as "sounding Nigerian" is concerned. I don't wanna fake it except it's pidgin.

But I know my target, thanks man.

U welcome Boss. Wish u all the best smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thread Deleted / Where are our men? / I Love Her But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.