Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Check Out These Photos Of Nkiruka And Azuka - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out These Photos Of Nkiruka And Azuka (1462 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Photos Of Nkiruka And Azuka by efogator(f): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
These ladies are beautiful in their ways, some are beautifully made in the front, while some are beautifully at their back; but they are all wonderfully made.

Those that are wonderfully made in the front are called NKIRUKA, while those that wonderfully made behind are called AZUKA.

Don’t mind me, my husband gave these names. He calls me Azuka; I hope by now you should know why.

Below are photos of some Nkirukas and Azukas:

More photos of Nkirukas and Azukas on: https://fashionafric.com/photo-collection-of-nkiruka-and-azuka/

Re: Check Out These Photos Of Nkiruka And Azuka by Godada(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2021

Well if that's you in your profile picture... Then you get a big future behind you

(1) (Reply)

The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman / I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! / Keeping My Body Is Not Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.