Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria (50942 Views)

Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by kingzjay(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
This government is just clueless....

Imagine the level of embarrassment they incur upon themselves daily. Bunch of old, brainless men running the affairs of sane people... What a pity!

3 Likes

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by Millimann: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by dvkot(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
I don't really understand how this suspension is supposed to work? Is it that we won't be able to access twitter again or what grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by Austindark(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Very clueless set of leaders we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by Onyi22(f): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
We at the back can't hear you clear

2 Likes

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by KEVIND: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Otondo
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by sonnie10: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
But you were first deleted. Are you trying to safe face?

1 Like

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by LUGBE: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin orisirisi. Tinubu why did you sale this to us.

1 Like

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by ogub(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
The world is watching
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by benweezy: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hahaha ha......don't fight the hand that feed you

APC

We die well
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please what operations?

See the brainless imbecíles we have as leaders in this country ba? Lie Mohammed, Lauretta, Femi Adriana, Garba Shehu etc.

Do your research. How many democratic governments have ever banned social media? Yeah you got it right. Zero. What does that make this administration?

4 Likes

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by gurunlocker: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Funny and clueless set of people
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Na them know. If I was a member, na VPN for sure pass. Since I don’t use the service, IDGAF.

4 Likes

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by OBA117(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why is this government showing its foolishness to the entire world?

APC government is worse than Abacha's regime
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by globalresource: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
SmartProf:

They forgot to use NTA

Who dey watch their useless nta
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
China banned twitter, Instagram and co to create their wechat, then they grow it and it’s now widely used..

Nigerian techs should warm up abeg - introduce a sane app and let’s start from there !

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by Grace001: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Good for nothing shameless Nigerian government
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by babadee1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mynd44:
I don't think they banned the use of Twitter. I think they banned the operations. Meaning twitter won't be able to run adverts and the likes.

I might be wrong though.

How will they enforce the so called ban?
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by fitinwell: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Is Twitter also National Assest too

1 Like

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by Gabson006: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Okay
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by smallsmall: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
babadee1:

How will they enforce the so called ban?

According to Lying Mohammed, we will send a strong team of Fulani Security Operatives, with Bomber Jets and Five Million Herdsmen, complemented by Bandits, to teach Twitter what we went through for 30Months in the past Civil War, we will teach Twitter the lesson they failed to learn in 1967.
Uncle La'in Mohammed wan kill persin this year, by all means. grin
The Worn-out Old man is stuck in 1935 mentality. grin grin

Please, l am on Twitter right now, l can even see that Uncle Lying Mohammed is trying to send a Tweet for the last one hour
. grin grin

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
What do you expect from cows parading themselves as leaders. Lie Mohammed is a big old fool.

1 Like

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by kingzjay(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
"Operation" as in "Surgery" or what?

Liar Mohammed is a clown in high places
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by Taye4j: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
By 2023, I most vote out this evil party, even if that's the one and only vote I'll cast as a Nigerian. A tyrant has no joy in anything endued with excellence; he sickens at the sight of it, he turns away from it; as an insult to his own attributes.

4 Likes

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Built2last:
Can you help me understand this
Everything about this government is retrogression.
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
...the most embarrassing time to be a nigerian.

1 Like

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by hollukorede04(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy grin grin
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by Sijo01(f): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
This would have be the end of twitter operations in nigeria if they had made the mistake of siteing their Africa office here.

Buhari and his fellow terrorists are dream and business killers.

4 Likes

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cow brains grin useless bastards

1 Like

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by SIawomir: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Damn....the irony

1 Like

Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by LNKDOT(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why Nigeria is this the best result why and we say we have great leader why by suspending Twitter is that the solution......... Wanting make former USA President make e do why .........this country is another things I can now see........
Re: FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria by foreshore(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Built2last:
Can you help me understand this

When there is no sense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That... / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.