Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension (47399 Views)

Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 / EndSARS: Shut Down Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Tells Court / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Tenshades(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Anytime I see this guy forehead, what comes to my mind is an abandonment of Yoruba Ifa verse.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Amankalizer(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's unfortunate. What are a pity. Nigeria my country.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by richmanrichard: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
No be only anyawu.if i ever download that app intentionally; may amadioha & sango replace my gbola with punna

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
nwakibie3:
Everything wey these people up north do dey always get cow inside grin

quota things of course

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by addictiv(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Join an app that will monitor your device.. Is ok
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by bazzyblings: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Thank God this guy didn’t win ..
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by John389(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
THIS GOVERNMENT IS GOING ANTICLOCKWISE. I RUN COMOT

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Im damn happy, they were warned and told not to vote an idiotic human being, they called themselves sophisticated tribe, now right here we are in a mess

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by id911(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
AntiBMC:

And also give as many bad reviews as possible.
This is the time for everyone to go to PlaySore, search for Crowwe and give as many bad reviews as possible. Just the beginning!

Boys on twitter have already started a movement to give bad reviews and also report the useless , join let's kill the app. It will be dead in no time.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Cerebellum: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
The crowwe be like crowy for supernaturalgrin
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Abfinest007(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is madness at his peak

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Joromi1: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nobody will join Crowwe with you. The fact that you're advertising it is enough reason why I won't join. Federal government will be in total control and opposers can easily be traced and arrested. Bye and stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by tonididdy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kylekent59:
Nigerians should not make the same mistake come 2023.
I just had a similar topic with my nephew mins ago.
2023 will be the game changer.
Nigerians will bear no more.
The sensitization will be massive, if you collect bribe for votes in election day, you will be beaten black and blue on the spot irrespective of your age.

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by nedekid: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
What are those 2 black dots on this niggars head?

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
No one noticed he tried pushing a Christian story of David Goliat

With a Christian Igbo Girl whereas it's going to be him in the back pulling the strings for jihad

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by olatade(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
The government is violating constitutional provisions with this illegal ban.

This garba na senior ODE!

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Jamesbally: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is the best news ever.
God bless President Buhari. Na Man you be grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
I just downloaded crowwe app. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Onepeople: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Leading people that are ten times wiser than you.nobi juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by lilyheaven: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Elvictor:
Is it Cow-we or Crowwe?
I wonder if everybody get brain for this our kwantri
He said ,they are Cows

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by cooltola(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
2023 is coming soon that is all i have to say if Nigeria is still standing
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by sammirano: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Whether you like it or not you all will use it. Unless you no need update from the FG
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
E no go end well for this idiots....make them come carry me make I join their useless crawcraw app.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by GeneralPula: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Wow..

That Crowwe Tap sense sha..
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Vinceobrian(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
I will download rocket VPN n keep using Twitter
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by sisisioge: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Useless backward edits! Them kuku no know anything. Awon werey!
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Mozhac(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Those of you that followed this app be ready to be fed with useless news. Rubbish

HonNL:
Former APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba, has in a series of tweets, announced that his self-made app, Crowwe has defeated Twitter.

He announced it via TWITTER, following the FG's suspension of Twitter's operations in Nigeria.

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

He also seized the opportunity to introduce the new COO of Crowwe app, Anya Ifunanya.

Garba said on January 15, 2021 that he was stepping down to
allow one without political leaning to take charge of the daily operations of the company.

Adamu Garba

Garba has insisted that "Crowwe is the first Nigerian multi-purpose messaging, social media and mobile payment app. it has a wide range of functions and can be said to be an app that does everything. It is compatible with both web, Android and iOS devices."

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Youngminister(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
If this is the best opportunity to grow Nigeria and Build Nigeria, what's the best opportunity to grow Nigerians?
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Antoeni(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
They Should Have Announced it on NTA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security / Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.