Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension (47208 Views)

Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 / EndSARS: Shut Down Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Tells Court / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
toobusy:
E no go end well for this idiots....make them come carry me make I join their useless crawcraw app.
Why do all the haters of PMB those with serious character flaw. Like FFK like Reno like Frank Edoho in the eyes of their women. Where was he when the fugitive terrorist leader of IPOB terrorists wrote this on the IPOB terrorists Twitter?

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by AYNL: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
Clown WTF is sounds like cow

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Agbebakun22: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
I will work on everything to pull that app down no be only crowwe e supposed be cowurine

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by dadabashua1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
This guy is ALWAYS high..smh

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I just downloaded crowwe app. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
yes remain there that's where Terrorists belong

Why leaving the vulture site and coming here

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Realbank10(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Now I understand where am coming from.
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Youngminister(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
If this is the best opportunity to
grow Nigeria and Build Nigeria, what's the best opportunity to grow Nigerians and Build Nigerians
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by onuman: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
South of Nigeria want to move with modern trends in communication

North of Nigeria wants to stick to use of gongs.

Two separate entities that can never be.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Kingrefreshed: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
HonNL:
Former APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba, has in a series of tweets, announced that his self-made app, Crowwe has defeated Twitter.

He announced it via TWITTER, following the FG's suspension of Twitter's operations in Nigeria.

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

He also seized the opportunity to introduce the new COO of Crowwe app, Anya Ifunanya.

Garba said on January 15, 2021 that he was stepping down to
allow one without political leaning to take charge of the daily operations of the company.

Adamu Garba

Garba has insisted that "Crowwe is the first Nigerian multi-purpose messaging, social media and mobile payment app. it has a wide range of functions and can be said to be an app that does everything. It is compatible with both web, Android and iOS devices."

This boy just dey make me dey laugh. You will see he is an intoxicated young Terrorist trying to please his senior terrorists

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Jamesbally: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jashub:
Anyone that subscribes to such an app is only selling himself to the control of the Nigerian government and its stupidity

The thing pain this man well grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Joromi1: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
toobusy:
E no go end well for this idiots....make them come carry me make I join their useless crawcraw app.
Wow! Frank Edoho truly said that?
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by okiieli: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Welcome to https://chatpanda.net, Twitter for Africa!
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Realbank10(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Now I understand where am coming from.
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by seunayantokun(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
That terrorist doesn't think properly.
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by humilitypays(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Unfortunately this is the only way Hausa-Fulanis grow in business. They use Nigerian government to destroy oppositions and competitors.

This is how Aliko Dangote became the richest man in Nigeria and Africa.

They know they cant compete because they lack the acumen, so they manipulate other gullible Nigerian tribes except Igbos, who then helps them to become powerful in government and use same Nigerian government to destroy others.

The world can now see.

These events are good as it exposes Hausa-Fulanis to the whole world. we shall see how all these will end in few years to come

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by rajiedreez: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
If anyone in his government post anything on twitter again, they are all basta*d

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by seunayantokun(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

This boy just dey make me dey laugh. You will see he is an intoxicated young Terrorist trying to please his senior terrorists

I'm clapping for you. Good response.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Fashionista01(f): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Only the name disqualified it.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Gkemz: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mokason288:
Why does Crowwe sound like Cowshit ?

Lol... What do you expect from cow/Zoo republic where cow is captured in the biometric.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by richardtimothy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
HonNL:
Former APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba, has in a series of tweets, announced that his self-made app, Crowwe has defeated Twitter.

He announced it via TWITTER, following the FG's suspension of Twitter's operations in Nigeria.
This one thing say we are fool like him follow northern cows. Make the mumu app fly make we see. Radarada.....

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

He also seized the opportunity to introduce the new COO of Crowwe app, Anya Ifunanya.

allow one without political leaning to take charge of the daily operations of the company.

Adamu Garba

Garba has insisted that "Crowwe is the first Nigerian multi-purpose messaging, social media and mobile payment app. it has a wide range of functions and can be said to be an app that does everything. It is compatible with both web, Android and iOS devices."
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by insidelife22(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tvibes001:
These people think that we are cows. They direct us like they are directing their cows.

So if we see Ifunanya Anya we will run and join.
I blame Nigerians because we will never learn.

and he wan use twitter promote am

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Randy111(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
I wonder why there are too many foolish Garbas in this government. Adamu and shehu dem na mumu garbas

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by FEGNO: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
This Government and some of our Northern brothers are more stupid than I actually thought possible. How many VPN's can they ban and block? That is the question.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by ogododo: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
HonNL:

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

If na somebody mention Dauda for their house to say dis, dey fit burn houses down, but Christians are liberal.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Goldiness: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
PGKing1:
Foolish move..

Do you smoke all those trash
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by 15Kaylord(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why's it sounding somewhat fetish #Cowery
Kinda diabolical to my ears
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by hypazmedia: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Site is as slow as a snail

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Ajah489(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
even if crowwe is the only app,i have nothing to do with it.App of slavery

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Viktorinox2(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist. In michael bush's voice, yes he is! If you know you know.
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Sterope(f): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why won't he be happy? The bigot has a similar service on playstore.
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Alexaonfleek: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
This man is really silly.
Just take a look at the reviews on his shitty app

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter / Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.