Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension (47390 Views)

Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 / EndSARS: Shut Down Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Tells Court / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by sleemomymy: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jashub:
Anyone that subscribes to such an app is only selling himself to the control of the Nigerian government and its stupidity
Did you not sell yourself to the west and it government?
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by seunmsg(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
I need to go and download Crowwe. It may be the next biggest thing in microblogging grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by aquasapphire(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
There is fire on the mountain,APC hmmmm, fulani government,nawa oooo,so you want to turn Nigerians to cow's
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Kaodek(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Firstly, The Masses are not benefiting from this One Nigeria certain tribes and Politicians does, If regional govt can’t work, This Country should be separated.
Secondly, you must be very stupid for saying his crap App compete very well with Twitter, someone that was mocking twitter via Twitter?.

I will also be glad to knw how productive you are, Eediot I feel like seeing you physically.

[/quote]
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Nuelito: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ebony69:

Some reviews

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

I checked that app too,the kinda odd review I saw there and the app memory space no be here.

The developer na apprentice
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by TheMostComplex1: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
AntiBMC:

And also give as many bad reviews as possible.

You're wicked oooooh lol. This is someone's biz & you want people to give bad reviews
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
HonNL:
Former APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba, has in a series of tweets, announced that his self-made app, Crowwe has defeated Twitter.

He announced it via TWITTER, following the FG's suspension of Twitter's operations in Nigeria.

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

He also seized the opportunity to introduce the new COO of Crowwe app, Anya Ifunanya.

Garba said on January 15, 2021 that he was stepping down to
allow one without political leaning to take charge of the daily operations of the company.

Adamu Garba

Garba has insisted that "Crowwe is the first Nigerian multi-purpose messaging, social media and mobile payment app. it has a wide range of functions and can be said to be an app that does everything. It is compatible with both web, Android and iOS devices."
You think you guys can Fool us again . If you like put thousands of igbos to be the developer or chairman of the app, it is still trash and won't make it over here. Buhari did that nonsense with those in Army and they were roasted like chicken. It will never work again and Nigeria must die for the future to begin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by tunary(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Only fools and the likes of foolanis will make use of that app. Make the enemies know we are not interested in anything related to them.

Second worst government in the history of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by AntiBMC(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

You're wicked oooooh lol. This is someone's biz & you want people to give bad reviews

The app is terrible. Go nd check.
Besides, is twitter not someone's biz? Y is he celebrating their suspension and advertising his dead app?

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Gjmff: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jokers
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Donca: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
D app name sounds like cow

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Sunday2021: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jashub:
Anyone that subscribes to such an app is only selling himself to the control of the Nigerian government and its stupidity
fool! Later you and your mother will be asking why Nigeria is not growing.
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Sunday2021: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tvibes001:
These people think that we are cows. They direct us like they are directing their cows.

So if we see Ifunanya Anya we will run and join.
I blame Nigerians because we will never learn.
if you are not a fool you should know that it is better to build and be proud of your country.
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Sunday2021: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Brexxit:
God forbid I use Adamu Garba's stupid crowwe app. angry

He can invite his almajiri brothers to join him where they can promote their stupid jihadist views.

That guy is the most useless, imbecilic Nigerian I have ever known.
coming from a fool that want us to buy innoson motors.
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Cherub001(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sunday2021:
You are more of a big fooooool.... With no heart for Nigerians, Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by dragunov: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
seunmsg:
I need to go and download Crowwe. It may be the next biggest thing in microblogging grin grin grin

You guys are enabling foolish.ness in your contraption. You don't have what it takes to fight a tech giant.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Plusstreet(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Good to know that there is a Nigerian-made app that can compete very well with twitter. I have been wondering if there is no Nigerian that can create a platform that can compete favourably with all these social media platforms.

Nigerians can generate ideas that can solve Nigeria's problem if we make good use of our brain.

These days it's common to see misguided, delusional youths claiming that they have 'woken up'.

Oga, hating your country is not evidence of waking up. Complaining a lot about your country's problem without being willing to use your brain to think of solution is not evidence of waking up. Hating the northerners and believing the north is the cause of your misery in life is not evidence of waking up. Foolishly wishing your nation evil and saying all sorts of terrible things against your country and your leaders both in social media and offline is not evidence of waking up. Foolishly expecting your country to break up believing that all your problems and miseries in life will magically disappear once your country break up is not evidence of waking up! All these are signs of spiritual and mental sickness. They are signs of escapism from reality and unwillingness to accept responsibility for your life.

You can only prove that are have woken up when you are productive, can make good use of your brain and come up with solution to your country's problems and the problems of humanity in general.

God bless Nigeria
Are you living in Nigeria? If yes, you must be a Fulani. They are the hated ones for being power drunk and throwing all caution to the wind. They are dancing naked now in their last dance knowing nobody will trust them again with power. Oh! Sorry, I forgot we have short memory in Nigeria and they are good manipulators.
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by jonnyjustcome22: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Useless fools. Do u thinku you will be in power for life, I can assure u that getting twitter back will be a subject of campaign promises in the next coming election.
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by engrchykae(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why is the fulani obsessed with cow?
They walk with cow
Sleep with cow
Have sex with cow
Grab lands with cow
And when they finally decided to go modern with social media
They chose cow app (crowwe app)

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Phillip2see: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
This man is the biggest fool of this generation

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by errigdee: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
This country too like CRUISE abeg .... I don too laff tire here ooo #enorfunny

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nobody takes this clown serious!

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Bansi: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
PGKing1:
Foolish move..

You sell them ,if yes I'd like to get in contact

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Banmeallday: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
I dont want to be in the same country as Adamu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQI72_DqFI

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by 25ahmad(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Brexxit:
God forbid I use Adamu Garba's stupid crowwe app. angry

He can invite his almajiri brothers to join him where they can promote their stupid jihadist views.

That guy is the most useless, imbecilic Nigerian I have ever known.
you people are the enemies of yourselves, this fulani, that hausa. Its not by force.. Thats why you always left behind. Arewa or North are farrr ahead of you fools
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Jashub: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
[s]
Sunday2021:
[/s] Stop disturbing this thread with your nonsense
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by kechywillz(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Na abokkis and mumus go download that cow app
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by foreshore(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
HonNL:
Former APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba, has in a series of tweets, announced that his self-made app, Crowwe has defeated Twitter.

He announced it via TWITTER, following the FG's suspension of Twitter's operations in Nigeria.

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

He also seized the opportunity to introduce the new COO of Crowwe app, Anya Ifunanya.

Garba said on January 15, 2021 that he was stepping down to
allow one without political leaning to take charge of the daily operations of the company.

Adamu Garba

Garba has insisted that "Crowwe is the first Nigerian multi-purpose messaging, social media and mobile payment app. it has a wide range of functions and can be said to be an app that does everything. It is compatible with both web, Android and iOS devices."

Who wan join craw craw!
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
We hat a f**cking idiot
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by naikeboy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Weed, tramadol and heard drugs should be banned in Nigeria abeg
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sunday2021:
coming from a fool that want us to buy innoson motors.
But Innoson isn't going to infringe on your private info na

Last time i checked buhari didn't ban Mercedes, Toyota to uplift innoson

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by naikeboy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Weed, tramadol and heard drugs should be banned in Nigeria abeg.... This man is high on drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opinion: Most Corrupt States In Nigeria / How Is Minimum Wage Calculated ? / Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.