Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Which Of These Grammar Can Make You Lose Interest In Your Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Grammar Can Make You Lose Interest In Your Crush? (841 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Grammar Can Make You Lose Interest In Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Imagine you are so in love with your crush, and you wish to date him or her. Which of these grammar is a no no for you and may likely kill the feelings?

(1) Please where did you went?

(2) Please what did I done?

(3) Have they through with the meeting?

(4) It was a beautiful program, remain blessing.

(5) Chai! You didn't came?

(6) What, I long we seed (instead of saw).

(7) Please join me let's prayer for UAR.

#copied,added, modified
Re: Which Of These Grammar Can Make You Lose Interest In Your Crush? by Vision101(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Must it be for a crush? Are you a crusher?
Re: Which Of These Grammar Can Make You Lose Interest In Your Crush? by Jeon(f): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
prettyheart:
Imagine you are so in love with your crush, and you wish to date him or her. Which of these grammar is a no no for you and may likely kill the feelings?

(1) Please where did you went?

(2) Please what did I done?

(3) Have they through with the meeting?

(4) It was a beautiful program, remain blessing.

(5) Chai! You didn't came?

(6) What, I long we seed (instead of saw).

(7) Please join me let's prayer for UAR.

#copied,added, modified

You don't like women so why all those dramas?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Plsss / Fear The Female Gender!!! / She Said She Needs God So I Left Her For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.