Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) (72880 Views)

Abba Kyari Unveiled 2023 Campaign Material A Month Ago (Photo) / South-East Governors Write Buhari: Ban Herders With No Cattle & Cattle By Foot / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by almarthins(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2021
ochejoseph:

See For yourself you cant photoshop real time stamp on twitter

https://twitter.com/Art_of_Achalugo/status/541685445206507520?s=19

Even Lucifer get sympathizers. Don't expect all Nigerians to support what is against buhari. Because don make him kinsmen very rich. Me na how to remove am comot for power go be my greatest wish and prayer now. We have an enemy, the Lord of terrorists in aso rock.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by sameks08(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2021
only wise ones understand you back then but BMC crew never seize to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2021
grin omo iya mi!
Vickym1:
Her prediction was 5.0 odds and it clicked.

The dullard can never disappoint
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Phyde: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Can't wait for DSTV exit to come to pass.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Vireani79: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Nword22:
angryLOL. Mugus thought voting him will reduce great Igbo race to the standard of Northerners and some Yoruba Muslims and few stupid christians amongst them that voted for him not knowing that who jah bless no One curse..we are above primitive blacks in this Nation.

God bless south east and south south.

The bastards from Redeem devil church of Satan
Their stupid daddy GO sent them so one of them will be VP
Today we have all their rep
One was a former deacon but converted to Islam to get the house
Another one na wife of a thug abusing people up and down
Na mumu dey go church wey GO ask dem to pray to magic wand
If u are not yoruba and a pastor they will send u to the bush to start collection center but if u be yoruba they will post u to lekki vi and abuja .. america and co

Na only mumu dey go that cursed church called Redeem devil church of Satan angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Krismas(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2021
ochejoseph:

See For yourself you cant photoshop real time stamp on twitter

https://twitter.com/Art_of_Achalugo/status/541685445206507520?s=19
coolOn Twitter? Twitter has been banned! Where do u see Twitter again? Its no more a legal tender in Nigeria grin
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by MemoriesAndMe: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Elzakzaky:
I am with the FG on this one. How can you allow your platform to be used by idiots like the hunchback albino to spew rubbish; only to ban our darling president for warning to do the needful?

Your president was not BANNED, his account was SUSPENDED for just 12 hours, meaning he can't post for just 12 hours, which is in accordance with Twitter's Terms he agreed to when he registered his Twitter account.

Thats intended to just be a warning. In retaliation, he BANNED Twitter for the entire country. Does that make any sense? How does his personal issue with Twitter have to become a national issue?

So, say the governor of a state in Nigeria makes a post many people in his state disagree with and decide to flag the post to draw twitter's attention to it and the governor's account is suspended for 12 hours as a warning while the post is removed, the governor is supposed to ban Twitter from his state?

Do you know how many businesses will be affected? Even the Nigerian police get crime tips from the public through Twitter. Youths stay away from crime when EFCC parades arrested criminals on Twitter, banks communicate with their customers via Twitter, many firms rely on data from Twitter for trends and forecasts etc.

A tolerant leader will first look at the values a service offers and weighs it against its harms.

Nnamdi Kanu is not the president of a country. If his tweets garnered as much flagging as Buhari's tweets, he would have gotten his account suspended too for 12 hours, as a warning. Does that mean he will suddenly order Biafrans to set Twitter office in Ghana on fire? No, he's too civilized for that and knows he can continue using his account after waiting 12 hours.

A leader must learn to be tolerant and consider his citizens first. Good leaders dont rush to make decisions without first thinking of the potential impacts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Curious345: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2021
Vickym1:
Her prediction was 5.0 odds and it clicked.

The dullard can never disappoint
her predictions were like playing Baba ijebu 5 direct with 2k naira .

I will not be poor under the supporter of APC mafia regime insha'Allah.

Buhari acting like a spoilt child

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Curious345: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2021
May God punish you for calling daddy Go Satan. Heeediot..

Ndi daddy freeze.

Make thunder befriend you , Fulani TERRORISTs locate you, BHT induct you
Vireani79:

The bastards from Redeem devil church of Satan
Their stupid daddy GO sent them so one of them will be VP
Today we have all their rep
One was a former deacon but converted to Islam to get the house
Another one na wife of a thug abusing people up and down
Na mumu dey go church wey GO ask dem to pray to magic wand
If u are not yoruba and a pastor they will send u to the bush to start collection center but if u be yoruba they will post u to lekki vi and abuja .. america and co

Na only mumu dey go that cursed church called Redeem devil church of Satan angry
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by aryzgreat: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2021
See that fat fool and wacky actor that calls himself Jide kosoko. I'm sure he is enjoying the Buhari they foisted on Nigerians

He can't talk now nor protest. Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Vireani79: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2021
Curious345:
May God punish you for calling daddy Go Satan. Heeediot..

Ndi daddy freeze.

Make thunder befriend you , Fulani TERRORISTs locate you, BHT induct you

We can see the fruits he has produced
From u to osinbanjo to remi tinubu to all ur so called thieves that he made deacons
From the intercontinental bank owners to oceanic bank owners who stole to build redeem camp for him
Am I surprised
U all prayed to a magic wand so it's not new

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqbZlqKaozw

Babalawo christianity that ur redeem devil collection center

3 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nukilia: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2021
kponkedenge:
If northerners are supporting anything Buhari does, it's understandable.... But seeing some southerners supporting this is just pure madness...you are suffering yet you continue to support madness..... Same people who crucified Jonathan for less are all silent.

Of all the countries that ban twitter, Nigeria is the only one that claims to operate a democracy.... The rest, China, Iran, Turkmenistan etc don't operate a democracy.

Nigeria's so called democracy is only on paper.... We are being ruled by fascist and dictators.

Where are all those actors and actresses who campaigned against Jonathan cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Won ki n fini je oye awodi, ki o ma le gbe adie. Kudos!

An insult to Presidency is an insult to Nigerians.

I'm first a Nigerian, before any other country.

Please, be quiet...

Your president broke a rule and was rightly reprimanded by an international social media platform. QED!

No one gives a flying fvck about your nationality... Not even your fellow Nigerians! Fact!

As if Seun and Mynd44 don't ban or remove people who break rules... Hypocrites!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by AmeLonRo(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Dear NL brothers and sisters, i lost my mother on Monday cry cry such a hard knock on me . I just hope God comforts myself and 3 sisters. I promise to make her proud for life. please help me with your words, I'm really down.
Take heart. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2021
Angelfrost:
was rightly reprimanded by an international social media platform

My foot!
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Curious345: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2021
[Expect Fulani TERRORISTs visitation within 96hrs.
Since you have rejected Jehovah and his prophet, the gates of hell are opened unto you , and the messengers of death from SATAn himself shall be your visitors .. Fulani TERRORISTs bandits is your friend . Expect them
Vireani79:

We can see the fruits he has produced
From u to osinbanjo to remi tinubu to all ur so called thieves that he made deacons
From the intercontinental bank owners to oceanic bank owners who stole to build redeem camp for him
Am I surprised
U all prayed to a magic wand so it's not new

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqbZlqKaozw

Babalawo christianity that ur redeem devil collection center
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by ugotuf(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2021
Only the blind did not see this coming;
See what I posted in 2015 even before he came to power.
https://www.nairaland.com/2103505/before-voting-buhari-20-things#29967172
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Vireani79: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2021
aryzgreat:
See that fat fool and wacky actor that calls himself Jide kosoko. I'm sure he is enjoying the Buhari they foisted on Nigerians

He can't talk now nor protest. Hypocrite

Nollywood follow to put am on us
Na God go take every blood that has been killed from their family

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:

My foot!

All Buhari had to do was deactivate his account and release a media response in protest, not banning something being enjoyed and widely used by most of his teeming citizens... In a democracy for that matter?!! Think about it na! How does that make sense?!!...

Just imagine someone with clout going all out to destroy Nairaland all because Mynd44 banned him... Would that make sense to you?!!... Are all Nigerians supposed to be subjected to every whim and Caprice of a democratically elected leader?!! Is this a dictatorship?!!

You can be patriotic without taking leave of your objectivity and common sense!

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Vireani79: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2021
Curious345:
[Expect Fulani TERRORISTs visitation within 96hrs.
Since you have rejected Jehovah and his prophet, the gates of hell are opened unto you , and the messengers of death from SATAn himself shall be your visitors .. Fulani TERRORISTs bandits is your friend . Expect them

Oga shut up
God doesnt know u people
U have all sold ur souls to the devil and ur useless devil GO Adeboye na una front seat to hell

God doesn't know ur redeem devil collection center
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2021
"Twitter will go first".. shocking accuracy.. or a lucky guesstimate

ochejoseph:
I have refrained from commenting on Nigerian politics because on two occasions i warned Nigerians about the APC and Buhari and their tendency to ruin lives, businesses and destinies but some hurled insults others rained abuses. I hope they are all enjoying the "beautiful" change they brought.

The Twitter tragedy that happened today was predicted by Ijeoma about 6 years ago, facebook will be next and channels like CNN on DSTV will follow.

May God help us to help ourselves next time!

May God Bless What is Left of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Ijeoma IeRx @Art_of_Achalugo:
Sources: https://twitter.com/Art_of_Achalugo/status/541685445206507520?s=19
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Jesus5656(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Dear NL brothers and sisters, i lost my mother on Monday cry cry such a hard knock on me . I just hope God comforts myself and 3 sisters. I promise to make her proud for life. please help me with your words, I'm really down.
The Lord is your Sucker..Find solace in God's word
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Curious345: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Vireani79:

Oga shut up
God doesnt know u people
U have all sold ur souls to the devil and ur useless devil GO Adeboye na una front seat to hell

God doesn't know ur redeem devil collection center

This is how the devil's messenger Fulani TERRORISTs bandits will hug you soon..

Since you rejected God then be brave enough to meet the devil
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by olatuns2017: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2021
ochejoseph:
I have refrained from commenting on Nigerian politics because on two occasions i warned Nigerians about the APC and Buhari and their tendency to ruin lives, businesses and destinies but some hurled insults others rained abuses. I hope they are all enjoying the "beautiful" change they brought.

The Twitter tragedy that happened today was predicted by Ijeoma about 6 years ago, facebook will be next and channels like CNN on DSTV will follow.

May God help us to help ourselves next time!

May God Bless What is Left of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Ijeoma IeRx @Art_of_Achalugo:
Sources: https://twitter.com/Art_of_Achalugo/status/541685445206507520?s=19

You too hear the name

Ijeoma

Is Ijeoma a Nigerian Name?
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Vireani79: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Curious345:

This is how the devil's messenger Fulani TERRORISTs bandits will hug you soon..

Since you rejected God then be brave enough to meet the devil

See who says he accepted Christ wishing death on another
I have started facts
Brought videos to show ur devil GO
All u have done is throw curses
Tell me those videos are lies
Tell me ur demon of a GO didn't tell u all to pray to a magic wand
Tell me ur demon of a GO didn't go to a meeting of religious Babylon

Ur heart is cursed u will never listen
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Classicool(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2021
wittywriter:

This must be a PhotoShop...
If not then this administration is earnestly creating history in the world's black books.

©Wittyness

Definitely
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by DiagnoPolitics: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Those of us with a proper brain saw it coming then. I mean you didn't even need to be a prophet or very intelligent to see this coming.

Before elections, that buffoon that called himself buhari, granted a lot interviews hailing Boko haram, promoting Sharia and supporting the killing of Americans by Al-Queda during 9/11. He also ordered the killing of NYSC corpers from the south in 2011 after his failure at the polls in the post-election violence that ensued.

He was desperate and blood-thirsty for power and fulani hegemony, even when he had ZERO idea of running a poultry, not to talk of a country.
Discerning pundits especially from the East like us, saw through him, even when he was gallivanting around London calling himself a 'converted democrat" while the likes Tinubu, Lie mohammed and Co. smiled sheepishly like he-goats with toothache in Chatham house.

We shouted ourselves hoarse on the calamity that was about to befall this country, we had mor0ns, many from the south who couldn't see farther from their nostril defending the idiotic clown without WAEC certificate.

This country MUST divide, there are more empty-skulled idiots in it, than actually sensible humans and these sides seems to be demarcated by regional borders. Let the nincompoops have their own country where they ruled themselves back to the stone age. We won't care.

Give it to the Easterners, we see very far and are a very futuristic people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Curious345: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2021
Oh see this one .

So you don't know Buhari , lai , adamu Garba all have nairaland monikers?

I know them but let me be quiet.. if mynd44 dare drop that red ink THREAD CLOSED on them , my brother na banning of our sweet NL be that ooo
hahahahaahahhh
Angelfrost:

All Buhari had to do was deactivate his account and release a media response in protest, not banning something being enjoyed and widely used by most of his teeming citizens... In a democracy for that matter?!! Think about it na! How does that make sense?!!...

Just imagine someone with clout going all out to destroy Nairaland all because Mynd44 banned him... Would that make sense to you?!!... Are all Nigerians supposed to be subjected to every whim and Caprice of a democratically elected leader?!! Is this a dictatorship?!!

You can be patriotic without taking leave of your objectivity and common sense!
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by DiagnoPolitics: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2021
OsusTroller:
angry

Buharî and almost all Abokî fool anis are they same.

That's their way of life (Violence, evil, hypocrisy, corruption and intolerance)

I remember during campaign, how this useless and evil government used the same Twitter and other media outlets to frustrate and oust the past administration.
They are now attacking the same tool that brought them into power.

Lack of respect for freedom of speech and information.

I will say it again!

THIS COUNTRY CAN NEVER WORK.
OUR SEPARATION IS IMMINENT...

WHETHER THESE USELESS PARASITIC ABOKÎ FOOL ANI PEOPLE LIKES IT OR NOT, NIGERIA MUST BREAK!

I CAN NO LONGER TOLERATE THIS USELESS NOMADIC SAVAGE ANIMALS.

I guess you are now tired of insulting Igbos for trying to baptize you with sense as your username suggests. Now that abooki has played you and left you with the shortest end of the stick, you are asking for oduduwa and separation from your abooki allies. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Angelfrost:
All Buhari had to do was deactivate his account and release a media response in protest, not banning something being enjoyed
The noise would still be the same.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by drezo(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:

Bro. Take heart God is aware of everything always believe that God is working in the spirit realm for you and do your best in this realm he will surely see you through. If it's any consolation, I have been homeless 2 months ago, no family, no nothing... No help in sight, but God came through for me with a new beginning. Always trust God. Understand that many things from now might go wrong BUT never go wrong yourself and never go wrong with your believe in God at this point he's the only person you can trust to make your decisions and effort yield result and work out. Take heart sorry for loss, I believe you will make your mother proud, you will, not only for her, but mainly for Yourself and your unborn children. Be strong. God be with you.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Don't let his stooges come after you here...

Those imbéciles never seize to amaze me with their foolishness
They're paid to blow his trumpet....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.