Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) (72879 Views)

Abba Kyari Unveiled 2023 Campaign Material A Month Ago (Photo) / South-East Governors Write Buhari: Ban Herders With No Cattle & Cattle By Foot / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by kellidoo(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2021
ochejoseph:
I have refrained from commenting on Nigerian politics because on two occasions i warned Nigerians about the APC and Buhari and their tendency to ruin lives, businesses and destinies but some hurled insults others rained abuses. I hope they are all enjoying the "beautiful" change they brought.

The Twitter tragedy that happened today was predicted by Ijeoma about 6 years ago, facebook will be next and channels like CNN on DSTV will follow.

May God help us to help ourselves next time!

May God Bless What is Left of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Ijeoma IeRx @Art_of_Achalugo:
Sources: https://twitter.com/Art_of_Achalugo/status/541685445206507520?s=19

Facebook already deleted Buhari Post yesterday...

https://www.nairaland.com/6587839/facebook-dares-fg-president-buhari
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2021
ochejoseph:
I have refrained from commenting on Nigerian politics because on two occasions i warned Nigerians about the APC and Buhari and their tendency to ruin lives, businesses and destinies but some hurled insults others rained abuses. I hope they are all enjoying the "beautiful" change they brought.

The Twitter tragedy that happened today was predicted by Ijeoma about 6 years ago, facebook will be next and channels like CNN on DSTV will follow.

May God help us to help ourselves next time!

May God Bless What is Left of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Ijeoma IeRx @Art_of_Achalugo:
Sources: https://twitter.com/Art_of_Achalugo/status/541685445206507520?s=19
Buhari's Zone-B will hurl insult on you and threaten you. Dead meat seller BBQ is no longer active and others too. Because of a little token from the govt into their purse, they felt in their holo that everyone is dumb and dumdu* like them. My prayer is for Nigeria to scatter and separate and nothing changes about my opinion. Nothing will ever come out of it! I have gone through the history of Nigeria, it is not moving, it kept on sinking. In short, if buhari should go now, the next president will be worse than him, go and visit the history of the past president of Zoo and see for yourself. So youths of yesterday that are still breastfeeding will come to insult you when you're actually telling them how bad things had been. For twitter to go down means that businesses will sink! Get ready!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by ibechris(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2021
Shey they are creating employment when u ban twitter u have layed off our citizens who are working in that organisation.

Foolish govt that don't know how to create employment but destroy the existing ones.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Daveambition:
To that yeye cankerworm moderator wey Ban me, I dey outside ur rented brown roof with Ungun Known Men dey wait for you oooooh

Una wickedness & rapid defence against truth for this forum too bahd gaan.
Most of y'all evil like APC

This na the Re-incarnation of #IPOB
They're the real terrorists. People thought that TERROIST is only when you carry gun and bomb and start killing people.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Daveambition:
To that yeye cankerworm moderator wey Ban me, I dey outside ur rented brown roof with Ungun Known Men dey wait for you oooooh

They're the real terrorists. People thought that TERROIST is only when you carry gun and bomb and start killing people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by musa234(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
grin
How did you get or come across this?
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Sweetaura: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2021
Was the tweet reported? Buhari's tweet was removed because Nigerians reported it.
MT:
Trump's United States attempted to do worse on ALL social media and then, a section of this country kept cheering him on.

Now that the case was reversed, some people in Nigeria were twisting it to suit their narratives. Any reasonable leader will take action on any entities, individuals or group of people that try to undermine the Nation.

Buhari's tweet was deleted on Twitter but Nnamdi Kanu's message on Twitter, openly inciting people to kill Nigerian soldiers was allowed to stand. That's a double standard!, and a credence to the fact that Twitter might arguably be biased with a dangerous intention to torpedo the country.

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by lichocho(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2021
Daveambition:

i tire for nairaland..very bad
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2021
ochejoseph:

See For yourself you cant photoshop real time stamp on twitter

https://twitter.com/Art_of_Achalugo/status/541685445206507520?s=19
Don't mind that thing. Every truth exposed is photoshop. We can't live in the same country with such awkward mentality. They don't like truth, before you know it, they will tag you psp or pdp.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by MT: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2021
Sweetaura:
Was the tweet reported? Buhari's tweet was removed because Nigerians reported it.

It was reported. And this social media companies have infrastructure and robust algorithm in place to monitor what are being posted on their platforms. Twitter's action was inexcusable and dodgy.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by gabson02(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2021
wittywriter:

This must be a PhotoShop...
If not then this administration is earnestly creating history in the world's black books.

©Wittyness
DSTV next
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by stieyven(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Don't let his stooges come after you here...

Those imbéciles never seize to amaze me with their foolishness
DO NOT label your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness "imbeciles." Genesis 1 :27
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by ogwumgbe: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2021
Vickym1:
Her prediction was 5.0 odds and it clicked.

The dullard can never disappoint

The great igbo lady that saw tomorrow. We are not sophisticated yet always right on political predictions. The way the self acclaimed sophisticated people keep being naive about politics always baffle me, even their so called world known professors

2 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Nword22:
angryLOL. Mugus thought voting him will reduce great Igbo race to the standard of Northerners and some Yoruba Muslims and few stupid christians amongst them that voted for him not knowing that who jah bless no One curse..we are above primitive blacks in this Nation.

God bless south east and south south.
Those few Christians were deceived by big Zoo Pastors. Pastors of Redeem church is number one but I will leave it to God to avenge for us. Those saying nonsense with their own knowledge and not from the Knowledge or revelation from Almighty God will be shamed and disgraced because they're the real fake prophets Peter and others warned us about. Saying things that God didn't show you or reveal to you is you insulting God to his own very Face and there's a penalty for that.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by D1zion: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2021
Daveambition:

that was what one did to me too.cos I always say the bitter truth they took it as insult. For close to one year or so.mind the jare.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
grin
Twitter na savage master ooh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by sisisioge: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2021
Hehehe....we never see anything. The next time they present us with lame edits as leaders, we will reject it with vigor. Imagine! The mofo did not even think of all the good things Twitter had brought to this country, na him lame speech concern am as if the nation, freedom of speech and everything inbetween are his children! Whew! Forktard!

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Don't let his stooges come after you here...

Those imbéciles never seize cease to amaze me with their foolishness
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by XBLadez: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2021
It's a very easy guess. I wouldn't doubt her too if I had seen this tweet. The gworo-guzzling bastard was chosen by the northern terrorists to suppress the entire nation and enforce Jihad. And his Yoruba Muslim slaves are gladly dancing to his tune.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by ogwumgbe: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2021
Belawy:
I support twiter ban total.

They are being used by ipob terrorists and media houses like Arise tv etc.

Jack won't trend any supportive statement to government.You post anything in favour of government,little impression you will get on twiter.

But if you tweet and is about condemning the government,twiter will transmit it instant and generate as many impression and like for you.

In this case,twiter you leave Nigeria.

Yes twitter is the voice of the oppressed but an oppressive fascist and dictatorial regime like the zoo will never like twitter because it exposes their zombism and animal zoological leadership: Dwarf of Africa indeed. A kingdom of the animals, by the donkeys and for cows

2 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by HqBoss: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2021
nawa
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by bencr7: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2021
IYANGBALI:
are you sure you’re a human bean?
don't u know when cow speaking that why there Oga value ciw then human even him follow

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by armadeo(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2021
tillaman:
sad
Make she just tell which route to pass so I go fit jam $800k for inside bush

Lol.

If I see vision say you jam that kind bar for Bush, I go first you reach there ....... angry
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by redcliff: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
These were the warnings of the wise ones which the f.ool.ish will never take serious.

Yes the 5%ers they said were useless and knew nothing about national politics
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by reiddecuti: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Bet on Buhari to fall hand and ur slip na SURE 20 odd.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Oluwasaudy(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Savage ....
OssyMalik:
grin
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by advanceDNA: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Vickym1:
Her prediction was 5.0 odds and it clicked.

The dullard can never disappoint

Lol.....You crazy man....

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by mrrock: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2021
A Nairalander opened a thread in 2015 saying Buhari would ban Twitter and other social media sites.

See https://www.nairaland.com/2126732/buhari-ban-facebook-twitter-nigeria
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by redcliff: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2021
MT:
Trump's United States attempted to do worse on ALL social media and then, a section of this country kept cheering him on.

Now that the case was reversed, some people in Nigeria were twisting it to suit their narratives. Any reasonable leader will take action on any entities, individuals or group of people that try to undermine the Nation.

Buhari's tweet was deleted on Twitter but Nnamdi Kanu's message on Twitter, openly inciting people to kill Nigerian soldiers was allowed to stand. That's a double standard!, and a credence to the fact that Twitter might arguably be biased with a dangerous intention to torpedo the country.

Go and report Nnamdi Kanu's tweet too. When you get the attention you are seeking, they would delete it just like they did Buhari's.

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Bellotelli: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2021
But has Buhari or Nigeria been ban from tweeter?
I find this post irrelevant and trashy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by zombieHUNTER: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2021
kponkedenge:
If northerners are supporting anything Buhari does, it's understandable.... But seeing some southerners supporting this is just pure madness...you are suffering yet you continue to support madness..... Same people who crucified Jonathan for less are all silent.

Of all the countries that ban twitter, Nigeria is the only one that claims to operate a democracy.... The rest, China, Iran, Turkmenistan etc don't operate a democracy.

Nigeria's so called democracy is only on paper.... We are being ruled by fascist and dictators.

Fear who no fear Yoruba people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.