Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) (72883 Views)

Abba Kyari Unveiled 2023 Campaign Material A Month Ago (Photo) / South-East Governors Write Buhari: Ban Herders With No Cattle & Cattle By Foot / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Dear NL brothers and sisters, i lost my mother on Monday cry cry such a hard knock on me . I just hope God comforts myself and 3 sisters. I promise to make her proud for life. please help me with your words, I'm really down.

Sorry for your loss, it is well.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by blues234: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Your president was not BANNED, his account was SUSPENDED for just 12 hours, meaning he can't post for just 12 hours.

Thats intended to just be a warning. In retaliation, he BANNED Twitter for the entire country. Does that make any sense? How does his personal issue with Twitter have to become a national issue?

Do you know how many businesses will be affected? Even the Nigerian police get crime tips from the public through Twitter. A tolerant leader will first look at the values service offers and weighs it with its harms.

Nnamdi Kanu is not the president of a country. If he's tweets garnered as much flagging as Buhari's tweets, he would have gotten his account suspended too for 12 hours. Does that mean he will suddenly order Biafrans to set Twitter office in Ghana on fire? A leader must learn to be tolerant and consider his citizens first.
I was all most with Buhari on this band, but this your posts gives a balanced view to the whole issue. Buhari really goofed on this Twitter ban.
I can imagine the number of business that rely on Twitter for sales and ads that will be affected.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by ImpactCrater: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Won ki n fini je oye awodi, ki o ma le gbe adie. Kudos!

An insult to Presidency is an insult to Nigerians.

I'm first a Nigerian, before any other country.
Na lie you dey !
what of all the insults and disrespect from the presidency to Nigerians?
Patriotism is not loyalty to the president, IT IS LOYALTY TO THE NATION!!!!!!

This particular president no be am at all!

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2021
Elzakzaky:
I am with the FG on this one. How can you allow your platform to be used by idiots like the hunchback albino to spew rubbish; only to ban our darling president for warning to do the needful?

He wasn't banned. His genocidal violence-threatening tweet was deleted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Should DSTV really stay?? They’ve fleeced us enough

Let PMB look into them too
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Vickym1:
Her prediction was 5.0 odds and it clicked.

The dullard can never disappoint

Using bet9ja, mine was 18 odds, and it clicked...
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Vickym1(f): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Atteraino:

Using bet9ja, mine was 18 odds, and it clicked...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Kirkman: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Dear NL brothers and sisters, i lost my mother on Monday cry cry such a hard knock on me . I just hope God comforts myself and 3 sisters. I promise to make her proud for life. please help me with your words, I'm really down.
Your mum immensely believed in you and knew that your time to shine was coming and it's near. Life really is hard, but for every down's of life there is an up. Pls be strong for yourself and your 3 sisters.

I may not be there to comfort you personally but I hope that I can comfort you with these bible passages... Acts 24:15, 2 Corinthians 1:3,4 , John 5:28,29, Job 14: 14,15a.
Pls always remember to make your mum proud of you and make her smile upon you from the heavens. So take care of yourself and your sisters and be good.

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy
Don't let his stooges come after you here...
Those imbéciles never cease to amaze me with their foolishness

They will have to arrest Seun OSewa and retrieve IP addresses of users - apparently, many of the IT professionals who lost their jobs during the pandemic have started working for PATAMI grin una don enter once chance

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Zona123(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
my condolences to you and the entire family, take heart and may God receive her soul. Do your best to make her happy, shun evil, be honest and do good always
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Brendaniel: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Be strong Bro, May you and your sisters be comforted...
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by ebuclassic18(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
many saw this coming just that many ignorant people never listened
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by eddyslim(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
grin
Lolz. Killshot
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by omoharry(f): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
My condolence my dear.Mothers should not die to early before enjoying the fruit of their labour..They have suffered so much for them to just go like that.It is a painful lose.I cried endlessly when I lost my dear Mama.I had so many plans for her but she died too early before I could fulfill my dreams for her.Pele.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by eburuu: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
OsusTroller:
angry

Buharî and almost all Abokî fool anis are they same.

That's their way of life (Violence, evil, hypocrisy, corruption and intolerance)

I remember during campaign, how this useless and evil government used the same Twitter and other media outlets to frustrate and oust the past administration.
They are now attacking the same tool that brought them into power.

Lack of respect for freedom of speech and information.

I will say it again!

THIS COUNTRY CAN NEVER WORK.
OUR SEPARATION IS IMMINENT...

WHETHER THESE USELESS PARASITIC ABOKÎ FOOL ANI PEOPLE LIKES IT OR NOT, NIGERIA MUST BREAK!

I CAN NO LONGER TOLERATE THIS USELESS NOMADIC SAVAGE ANIMALS.
omo igbo abeg no day use our oduduwa flag they impasinate come out on your own....omo ale, ogu fe

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by OsusTroller: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

I guess you are now tired of insulting Igbos for trying to baptize you with sense as your username suggests. Now that abooki has played you and left you with the shortest end of the stick, you are asking for oduduwa and separation from your abooki allies. grin grin

I can't deny that I'm disappointed in these abokey fool ani savage animals, but Igbos too are not any better.
I have lived in Abia, Delta and Enugu for many years.
Igbo governors are the WORST in this country. Even a state like kogi is enjoying a better governance than Abia state.
Igbos are their own first enemies! Lack of unity and love for themselves.
I wonder how BIAFRA can work out for them if they finally get it.
In the 21st century, they still practice the OSU caste system. Imagine that nonsense.

Within the same so-called igbosy, groups such as Ikwerre, Etche, Ika, Ukwuani etc would be called Igbos, right? Goodluck to you in trying to convince these people that they are Igbos. They look so Igbotic and speak what seems like a dialect of Igbo but would die before they agree to be called Igbo.

Now if you can’t convince someone who bears Emeka, Nngozi, Nkechi etc as name to joining an Igbo country, how can you now lump Igbos, Yorubas, Edos, Efik-Ibibios, Ijaws etc into one single country.

I’m not saying it’s not possible, Afterall Nigeria happened. What I’m saying is that there are several factors that will come to play. One of which is ethnicity.
Second is Religion.
The best bet for us is to spilt into many independent countries or at least, CHANGE THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT TO FEDERALISM (REGIONAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT)
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by DiagnoPolitics: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
OsusTroller:

I can't deny that I'm disappointed in these abokey fool ani savage animals, but Igbos too are not any better.
I have lived in Abia, Delta and Enugu for many years.
Igbo governors are the WORST in this country. Even a state like kogi is enjoying a better governance than Abia state.
Igbos are their own first enemies! Lack of unity and love for themselves.
I wonder how BIAFRA can work out for them if they finally get it.
In the 21st century, they still practice the OSU caste system. Imagine that nonsense.

Within the same so-called igbosy, groups such as Ikwerre, Etche, Ika, Ukwuani etc would be called Igbos, right? Goodluck to you in trying to convince these people that they are Igbos. They look so Igbotic and speak what seems like a dialect of Igbo but would die before they agree to be called Igbo.

Now if you can’t convince someone who bears Emeka, Nngozi, Nkechi etc as name to joining an Igbo country, how can you now lump Igbos, Yorubas, Edos, Efik-Ibibios, Ijaws etc into one single country.

I’m not saying it’s not possible, Afterall Nigeria happened. What I’m saying is that there are several factors that will come to play. One of which is ethnicity.
Second is Religion.
The best bet for us is to spilt into many independent countries or at least, CHANGE THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT TO FEDERALISM (REGIONAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT)

Are yoruba muslims and yoruba christians united for oduduwa? grin
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by OsusTroller: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
eburuu:
omo igbo abeg no day use our oduduwa flag they impasinate come out on your own....omo ale, ogu fe
Ọmọ alè ẹlẹdẹ ni awọn to bi'ẹ
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati.
Continue to asslick those fool ani people.
Your life will only continue to be miserable.
Ọdẹ oponu.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by eburuu: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
OsusTroller:
Ọmọ alè ẹlẹdẹ ni awọn to bi'ẹ Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati. Continue to asslick those fool ani people. Your life will only continue to be miserable. Ọdẹ oponu.
kole' work...ewa 2023 jagaban oduduwa kole work walahi
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abokis are killing this country
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by SpaceTime: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
wittywriter:

This must be a PhotoShop...
If not then this administration is earnestly creating history in the world's black books.

©Wittyness
It's not Photoshop. I saw the tweet before Twitter was taken down yesterday.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by OsusTroller: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Are yoruba muslims and yoruba christians united for oduduwa? grin
You can't even come up with something sensible to counter all my claims...
I hate debating with dumbskulls and this will probably be my last reply to you.

For your information, there's nothing like YORUBA MUSLIMS OR CHRISTAINS.
Yorubas are too enlightened for such bigotry, hypocrisy and nonsense.
We are the most tolerant tribe in this country.

It is only in Yoruba family that the husband can be a Muslim, the wife will be a christain and the children will be free to follow whoever they're comfortable with. For example in my family, we are all Muslims, except for my sister who chose to be a christain for reasons best known to her, and yet everyone is living peaceful with one another.

It's you frustrated and jealous people from other tribes that came up with that nonsense term (Yoruba Muslim/Yoruba christain) and it doesn't hold any water.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by OsusTroller: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
eburuu:
kole' work...ewa 2023 jagaban oduduwa kole work walahi
I thought as much... Tinubu's advocate grin
You people are not different from those BMC (Buharî Media Cows)
You will just do anything to defend your paymasters without conscience.
It doesn't make any sense and posterity will judge all of you.

Same Tinubu that sold this useless and UNFORTUNATE Buharî to us.
He supported him with everything he had and see the results now?
What a shame.

Tinubu that did almost nothing for Lagos as a governor...
How many projects did he complete as a governor?
How many infrastructures did he develop as a governor?

I'm a full blooded Yoruba and a Muslim but, I will never support nonsense, hypocrisy and bigotry.

TINUBU CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA!
SAVE THIS INTO YOUR SKULL.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by DiagnoPolitics: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
OsusTroller:

You can't even come up with something sensible to counter all my claims...
I hate debating with dumbskulls and this will probably be my last reply to you.

For your information, there's nothing like YORUBA MUSLIMS OR CHRISTAINS.
Yorubas are too enlightened for such bigotry, hypocrisy and nonsense.
We are the most tolerant tribe in this country.

It is only in Yoruba family that the husband can be a Muslim, the wife will be a christain and the children will be free to follow whoever they're comfortable with. For example in my family, we are all Muslims, except for my sister who chose to be a christain for reasons best known to her, and yet everyone is living peaceful with one another.

It's you frustrated and jealous people from other tribes that came up with that nonsense term (Yoruba Muslim/Yoruba christain) and it doesn't hold any water.

Cliche!

MURIC led by yoruba man Ishaq Akintola consistently does not agree with you. grin grin

Hear them.....

MURIC said Obasanjo’s attempt to draft Adesina, who is a Yoruba Christian, into the race negates the principles of fairness, justice and equity.

The group noted that while three Yoruba Christians have “occupied Aso Rock villa”, not a single Yoruba Muslim has been allowed to hold the position of president or vice president since independence.

https://www.thecable.ng/muric-yoruba-muslim-must-get-2023-presidential-ticket-regardless-of-political-party

Stop deceiving yourself and answer the question- Are yoruba muslims and yoruba christians united? grin grin
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Cnach: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Fellow Nigerians fear those guys they call Ibos, e go must get wetin dey talk to them.
I hv heard enough of them.
Jesu!
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Onyeka2019: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
ochejoseph:

See For yourself you cant photoshop real time stamp on twitter

https://twitter.com/Art_of_Achalugo/status/541685445206507520?s=19

Sabi boy..
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:

Oh dear ! God will heal you and your sisters......it's well with you and may God rest her soul.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Splashme: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Wow ... legend
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by EdwardRandy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
I'm sorry about your loss bro. Death is a price every living thing will pay someday.
One day me and you go die too, what matters is the legacy I, you or your mum laid in the past before death. Once again, sorry brother. Take heart.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by FirstCounsel(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Please accept my sincere condolences. May her soul rest in peace Amen. Be strong man. It is well with you and your family
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Dantedasz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Your president was not BANNED, his account was SUSPENDED for just 12 hours, meaning he can't post for just 12 hours, which is in accordance with Twitter's Terms he agreed to when he registered his Twitter account.

Thats intended to just be a warning. In retaliation, he BANNED Twitter for the entire country. Does that make any sense? How does his personal issue with Twitter have to become a national issue?

So, say the governor of a state in Nigeria makes a post many people in his state disagree with and decide to flag the post to draw twitter's attention to it and the governor's account is suspended for 12 hours as a warning while the post is removed, the governor is supposed to ban Twitter from his state?

Do you know how many businesses will be affected? Even the Nigerian police get crime tips from the public through Twitter. Youths stay away from crime when EFCC parades arrested criminals on Twitter, banks communicate with their customers via Twitter, many firms rely on data from Twitter for trends and forecasts etc.

A tolerant leader will first look at the values a service offers and weighs it with its harms.

Nnamdi Kanu is not the president of a country. If his tweets garnered as much flagging as Buhari's tweets, he would have gotten his account suspended too for 12 hours, as a warning. Does that mean he will suddenly order Biafrans to set Twitter office in Ghana on fire? No, he's too civilized for that and knows he can continue using his account after waiting 12 hours.

A leader must learn to be tolerant and consider his citizens first. Good leaders dont rush to make decisions without first thinking of the potential impacts.

Hmmmmm.
Deep.

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by omoyeni37: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
Twitter na savage master ooh
Is this post by Twitter real or doctored, if it's real ehn, na real savage ooo chai!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.