Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) (72873 Views)

Abba Kyari Unveiled 2023 Campaign Material A Month Ago (Photo) / South-East Governors Write Buhari: Ban Herders With No Cattle & Cattle By Foot / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
TWITTER IT IS NOT JUST CRITISM, BUT A TRANSIT MEDIA GROUND FOR PROMOTING HATE AND HYSTERIA.FACE THE FACTS NOW. angry
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by netmillionaires(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Why do you people like to lie? Nobody vote Buhari because they hate Igbos or they want igbos to be killed. Stop narrating your thought as peoples' intention. Or is that what you did? People vote Buhari because they are tired of PDP and Jonathan's 16 years of misrule and pride the same way they are feed up with APC now. Yes I am from South South.

Nword22:
angryLOL. Mugus thought voting him will reduce great Igbo race to the standard of Northerners and some Yoruba Muslims and few stupid christians amongst them that voted for him not knowing that who jah bless no One curse..we are above primitive blacks in this Nation.

God bless south east and south south.

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by netmillionaires(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Let's just pretend that what you wrote is true. Why is the presidency just reacting after twitter deleted its tweets. Your FG is just a terrorists government that is out to gag the people and prevent its evil deeds from been discovered.

PARADIZEPRIEST:
TWITTER IT IS NOT JUST CRITISM, BUT A TRANSIT MEDIA GROUND FOR PROMOTING HATE AND HYSTERIA.FACE THE FACTS NOW. angry
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by smasher1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
tillaman:
sad
Make she just tell which route to pass so I go fit jam $800k for inside bush

That one simple now. I fit tell you the answer openly.

WORK HARD.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Whoknowsme: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Dear NL brothers and sisters, i lost my mother on Monday cry cry such a hard knock on me . I just hope God comforts myself and 3 sisters. I promise to make her proud for life. please help me with your words, I'm really down.
So sorry for the loss of your mother. May God comfort your soul and grant her perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by tillaman(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
smasher1:

That one simple now. I fit tell you the answer openly.

WORK HARD.
i believe you meant to type WALK HARD

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Gfskw: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by smasher1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
tillaman:
i believe you meant to type WALK HARD

That's another angle to it, any of the two can work.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by HADI854: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
ochejoseph:
I have refrained from commenting on Nigerian politics because on two occasions i warned Nigerians about the APC and Buhari and their tendency to ruin lives, businesses and destinies but some hurled insults others rained abuses. I hope they are all enjoying the "beautiful" change they brought.

The Twitter tragedy that happened today was predicted by Ijeoma about 6 years ago, facebook will be next and channels like CNN on DSTV will follow.

May God help us to help ourselves next time!

May God Bless What is Left of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Ijeoma IeRx @Art_of_Achalugo:
Sources: https://twitter.com/Art_of_Achalugo/status/541685445206507520?s=19
Na we truly use hand invite d trouble poop
Dem warn us but the love for cups of rice and 2k no allow us vote for better governments
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by skillet(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Dear NL brothers and sisters, i lost my mother on Monday cry cry such a hard knock on me . I just hope God comforts myself and 3 sisters. I promise to make her proud for life. please help me with your words, I'm really down.

So sorry to hear that dear. Take heart.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Nword22: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
netmillionaires:
Why do you people like to lie? Nobody vote Buhari because they hate Igbos or they want igbos to be killed. Stop narrating your thought as peoples' intention. Or is that what you did? People vote Buhari because they are tired of PDP and Jonathan's 16 years of misrule and pride the same way they are feed up with APC now. Yes I am from South South.

Who ask if you are from south south My ass,sabo.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by tillaman(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
smasher1:

That's another angle to it, any of the two can work.
apt!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by omobaba101(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:

Accept my condolences. God will keep you and your siblings. Watch over you and lift you up.

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by samonak(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Vickym1:
Her prediction was 5.0 odds and it clicked.

The dullard can never disappoint
Babe better change your profile pix before DSS ( Daura secret service) use am trace you oh!
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Haniel18: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
God will continue to be by your side in this situation you are in now. I know the importance of mothers in our lives as i see the amount of care my mum showers on since I had a serious accident. I'm really sorry for your loss and I wish you well. Peace to you

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Whenever Biafrans speaks, heavens implemented.

Over 70 millions of Biafrans each are with 4 millions of Nnamdi Kanus coming generations.

Nigerians and fulani jihadist presidency don't know how many millions of people carrying the spirit of Biafra as we speaks.

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by johncallidon(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=WalkerMichael post=102394175]Dear NL brothers and sisters, i lost my mother on Monday cry cry such a hard knock on me . I just hope God comforts myself and 3 sisters. I promise to make her proud for life. please help me with your words, I'm really down.
Listen to (Celine Dion song goodbye Mama)
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by themanderon: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2021
WalkerMichael:

The lord will comfort and keep you and make his face to shine upon you and be gracious on you amen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by VaselineCrew: 12:59am On Jun 06, 2021
WalkerMichael:

So sorry for your loss bro!

I pray she is resting in eternal peace in Jesus name, Amen!

May God bless you and grant you the means to cope, and the means to make her proud.

May God bestow you with intelligence, wisdom, kindness and love to live a fulfilled and fruitful life.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by showafrica(m): 1:22am On Jun 06, 2021
Vickym1:
Her prediction was 5.0 odds and it clicked.

The dullard can never disappoint

I see DSTV selling majority shares next year indirectly leaving Nigeria.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by showafrica(m): 1:33am On Jun 06, 2021
ubaobi:
This is just the beginning, funny thing is that Nigerians have very short memories and they never learn, always repeating past mistakes since 1960. That's why other countries around us are developing and we are still stuck in medieval times.

Even ordinary Ghana just dey development pass the pass the giant of fools
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by ddeola: 2:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Nigerians pack expired resource for Aso rock now d picture don dey clear
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by olmoRoc: 3:34am On Jun 06, 2021
She was probably a very sensible teenager in the 1980s.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by owila4luv(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Scam
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by netmillionaires(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2021
And who make you the mouthpiece of South south... And this one that you are speaking hausa, how am I so sure you are not a mallam

Nword22:

Who ask if you are from south south My ass,sabo.
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Tinney104(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Ijoba
Nkan be grin

Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by Vickym1(f): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2021
showafrica:

I see DSTV selling majority shares next year indirectly leaving Nigeria.
Nigeria will be dead zone in no time
Re: Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:57am On Jan 09
Vireani79:

We can see the fruits he has produced
From u to osinbanjo to remi tinubu to all ur so called thieves that he made deacons
From the intercontinental bank owners to oceanic bank owners who stole to build redeem camp for him
Am I surprised
U all prayed to a magic wand so it's not new

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqbZlqKaozw

Babalawo christianity that ur redeem devil collection center

Haaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.