Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes (2192 Views)

Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? / 9ja Babes Be Like - Pics / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by MsPotato(f): 2:56pm On May 03, 2011
GOSH!!! angry
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by rully2: 2:58pm On May 03, 2011
beejaei:

^^^^

You were definitely born through the wrong place.

Why r u spitting fire dude 

tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue tongue
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by toyemz(f): 11:40pm On May 03, 2011
@rully2

Poster must have been searching the wrong places, afterall it takes two to tangl

my exact thots!!!

@ beejaei

dont you dare insult me for agreeing with him
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 1:09am On May 04, 2011
^^^^

Your case is like that of a fly that does not hear word that will follow the dead body to the grave. Dog wey dey follow goat, him self must eat shi.t

All of you are not up to me. E o ti kpo to (una never plenty reach). All weapons fashioned against shall be destroyed. Ko ni da fun everybody yin. E no go berra for all of una that gang up against my anointing. Shior!
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Konjour(m): 1:12am On May 04, 2011
toyemz:

@   beejaei

dont you dare insult me for agreeing with him

ROFLMAO!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Nobody: 1:29am On May 04, 2011
@poster you say you would rather an Akata

well as much as I appreciate your love for us, you have YET to meet our chicken heads!
I'm talking women who have babies just to collect 'gub'ment checks'  grin grin grin grin
American chicken heads make the Nigerian girls you all like to complain about look like up-standing citizens!
Seriously!  undecided Different ppl same mentalities. Murder and cremate the generalizations bro.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 2:29am On May 04, 2011
^^^^

Are u one of the chicken heads? Or are you a vulture head? Owl head? Or no-head? I vote for no-head. That is why you are telling me this. You berra be careful. How can I meet you? I like you.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Ranoscky(m): 4:59am On May 04, 2011
beejaei:

Are u one of the chicken heads? Or are you a vulture head? Owl head? Or no-head? I vote for no-head. That is why you are telling me this. You berra be careful. How can I meet you? I like you.
Hahahahaha. . . .
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by 190: 6:24am On May 04, 2011
Ranoscky:

Opposite, right?

xcuse me shocked angry
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by rully2: 9:55am On May 04, 2011
beejaei:

^^^^

shior, !!!
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Ranoscky(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2011
190:

xcuse me
Yes, can I be of any help to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Him Or Me? / Should I Continue This Way? / May I Not Marry A Man Like My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.