Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? (2653 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by nurabela: 12:36am On May 03, 2011
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Pweety4me(f): 12:55am On May 03, 2011
That it is a man or woman?
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by swisscash(m): 12:57am On May 03, 2011
OP, u wil open thread and u wnt comment when odas are sharing dia views. Have ntn to say
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by mamagee3(f): 1:23am On May 03, 2011
His/her gender!

What's in that dirty mind of yours? grin
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Odunnu: 3:12am On May 03, 2011
His 'togetherness', his 'arrangement' his 'swag'.
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by 190: 3:14am On May 03, 2011
her booobiiiieeee

what else!! angry angry
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by iice(f): 3:27am On May 03, 2011
Feet and Hands. I'm allergic to ugly feet and hands.
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Dyt(f): 6:00am On May 03, 2011
Shoes,belt,wrist watch
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by LADYOKIKI: 6:37am On May 03, 2011
His shoes,nails and his teeth tres important
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by llemisy(f): 9:47am On May 03, 2011
his or her appearance nd mode of dressing,
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Godmother(f): 10:04am On May 03, 2011
His height cos I'm a sucker for tall guys
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by sweeti14(f): 5:04pm On May 03, 2011
His/her smile cheesy. I love love love smiles
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Dsense(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2011
OP

Her . . .Shape wink
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by MrCork17: 5:33pm On May 03, 2011
Her mustache. Ibo females usually grow mustache: Mrs Chima wink
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 04, 2011
His build, his style and his overall presentation.
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by rully2: 2:06pm On May 04, 2011
If its a guy, his poise, his physique, his swag,

If its a girl, her legs, her curves, her arrangement and cleanliness
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Konjour(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2011
First thingy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by uglyBetty1(f): 2:32pm On May 04, 2011
First, his carriage, has to do with the way speaks English,how intelligent he is, i hate those guys that can't speak correct English and mixes "R" with "L" and vice versa. Lol.

Secondly, his appearance and the way he dresses.

Thirdly, all other things that follow but that first is a top priority. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Konjour(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2011
ugly Betty:

First, his carriage, has to do with the way speaks English,how intelligent he is, i hate those guys that can't speak correct English and mixes "R" with "L" and vice versa. Lol.

Secondly, his appearance and the way he dresses.

Thirdly, all other things that follow but that first is a top priority. grin grin grin grin

Never knew its possible to detect a guy's IQ level at first sight. undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by xgel: 2:54pm On May 04, 2011
His appearance, dressing, behaviour, etc
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by MMM2(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2011
sex
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by adamse(f): 3:28pm On May 04, 2011
first thing- face
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Orton10(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2011
Jaw, fingers and toes - definitely.
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Mynd44: 4:20pm On May 04, 2011
The fitrst thing i notice is the fact that she is an human being
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 04, 2011
OMG! I guess the most dinstinct feature strikes me first.

Intelligence matter most to me though,

I can't stand dumb girls.
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by BABE3: 4:52pm On May 04, 2011
When I look at a man---"If he's gay or not"( I have that talent. I can tell if a guy is gay within a snap of fingers) wink

When I look at a woman---Her shoes. smiley
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by ITbomb(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2011
The Breazt. Nothing in this world like a plum, supple, luscious n1pple.
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by MrsChima(f): 8:00pm On May 04, 2011
BABE!:

When I look at a man---"If he's gay or not"( I have that talent. I can tell if a guy is gay within a snap of fingers) wink

When I look at a woman---Her shoes. smiley

Girl! Put your head on the screen and let have a moment of silence please. shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by BABE3: 8:57pm On May 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Girl! Put your head on the screen and let have a moment of silence please. shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

LoL-- Whatchu mean by that? lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Omolola1(f): 9:05pm On May 04, 2011
His phone
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 04, 2011
Everything.
Re: What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? by Phate07(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2011
Omolola1:

His phone

Long time. Been so busy offline?

@topic
Her face first. If the face is pretty, i will let my gaze linger over the body.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Touches Pastor’s Manhood During Church Service / Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This / Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.