Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? (34338 Views)

Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by GoodBoi1(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Still works on spectranet
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by FBIBOT(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Works on opera and puffin.. Without VPN

1 Like

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by hybrid11(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Is not loading angry angry cry cry
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Lew01(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2021
No
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2021
BetBuilder365:
Web and mobile no longer loading, so switch to vpn. buhari is a magnificent idiot
the Web is working fine. I can't tell of the app, because I'm not using it.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Never been a fan of Twitter, but I wish Facebook can be banned too... Mark has banned me too much, time to return the favor!!!
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by HONOR1: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Tweeter
Play store
Youtube are all done
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by tradepunter: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Hello from Texas grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2021
eniolaamos7:
the Web is working fine. I can't tell of the app, because I'm not using it.

web not loading again, maybe you seeing cached info. try and log out then reload
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by brandmix: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2021
incogni2o:
Nope, Mine isnt loading.

In as much as what Buhatis Government did is notnun the correct way.

I personally like twitter being ban.

Even Facebook should be ban.

People will not criticise the thier own censorship and blockage of freedom of speech.

Nonsense and SMJWs

Lol next is nairaland.com. yeye

1 Like

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Inspirelove: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2021
I'm an influencer, I have million of followers on twitter and Instagram but daily u keep using the same platform to insult your country and incite the young ones to act foolishly. you think you are destroying Buhari and his administration, now that it has been removed from the country, where do you get your free food ? u now see that without a country, u cannot have a dream ? this is just a tip of the Iceberg, just imagine this country goes into war ( God forbid).

Eku orire.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by tempusfugit: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Same here
incogni2o:
Nope, Mine isnt loading.

In as much as what Buhatis Government did is notnun the correct way.

I personally like twitter being ban.

Even Facebook should be ban.

People will not criticise the thier own censorship and blockage of freedom of speech.

Nonsense and SMJWs
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2021
tradepunter:
Hello from Texas grin grin
with your vpn abi cheesy
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Chucks234: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Mine is working well. I'm not using vpn.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by emiika: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Yes, as I dey so I dey tweet from California via PIA VPN�
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Ugandatales: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Crazeworld:
I don't understand

He is saying people are criticizing Buhari for censoring our use of Twitter, but people won't criticize Twitter for censoring Buhari. After all, there should be freedom of speech. I'm not supporting the ban o...I am just explaining what the guy was trying to say.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by lottomkyes200: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2021
What a stupid useless step by govt

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by AleAirHub(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Mine is loading very much well wink
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by brandmix: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2021
JooEeL:
A TASTE OF WHAT IS TO COME IN YOUR NEW UAR.

People who are perceptive had all seen this coming. A particular tribe who are not even indigenous of this country in the first place are an extremely vile set of people -- bent on subjugating and pauperising their subjects. Everything you see -- from fuel increment, to electricity comatose to border closure, to economy wrecking to wanton looting are all purposely orchestrated.

THESE PEOPLE ARE WHAT WE CALL ANTI-PROGRESS. Yet some fools, especially our political fools and rulers want to keep this extremely foul union. Go and see Benue today. About 2 million of them are already in IDPs. The stage is already set for their kids to become like Hausa almajiris once this generation passes.

Yet after these people have come to steal Hausa lands from them, they are the ones that will keep pointing finger saying, Igbo is trying to claim south south; Kwara and Ilorin are Fulani. Just imagine!

Emm but twitter was what they used in winning elections in 2015 nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Inspirelove:
I'm an influencer, I have million of followers on twitter and Instagram but daily u keep using the same platform to insult your country and incite the young ones to act foolishly. you think you are destroying Buhari and his administration, now that it has been removed from the country, where do you get your free food ? u now see that without a country, u cannot have a dream ? this is just a tip of the Iceberg, just imagine this country goes into war ( God forbid).

Eku orire.

in time many of them will catch up to vpn, which buhari can't stop, and daily food will return back but not as much
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by TuFab(f): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Not working all thanks to the cows in govt.
Biafra and Yoruba nations are the only solutions to this madness.
We can't continue to coexist with cows.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Rexnegro(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Mine is still going with the help of VPN. Download proton VPN it's the best free version Vpn that's very good .
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Legendrysailor(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari after hearing that one can access Twitter via VPN

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by olaayodele(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Eyanbahose:
mine too. I had to use VPN

I beg. Kindly explain to me the detailed step in using VPN
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Chucks234:
Mine is working well. I'm not using vpn.

cached info, log out and retry na

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by meobizy(f): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2021
This is good. Now Nairalanders won’t steal comments here to post on Twitter and vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Adaorababy:
loading. They've so much anticipated for the formal launching of that ridiculous App by Adamu Garbage.

The reviews on is a comic relief for me. Anytime I feel sad, I just go to my play store, type and click on reviews.

Such a comic relief

Typical African Mentality . How will that make you happy when someone work is being hated just because he did not aligned to your thinking ; That is why Africa will never excel ; we derive joy in somebody downfall just because he did not support your notion .

Meanwhile , all those fake reviews cannot do him anything as long as he truely provides standard app with good values to the extent that you, personally will beg to download and enjoy the app.

5 Likes

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Tokotaya: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2021
olaayodele:

I beg. Kindly explain to me the detailed step in using VPN

it no hard na, download, change your location to us or uk etc and access what you want to see
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Georgry(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Adaorababy:
loading. They've so much anticipated for the formal launching of that ridiculous App by Adamu Garbage.

The reviews on is a comic relief for me. Anytime I feel sad, I just go to my play store, type and click on reviews.

Such a comic relief

I just dey laugh

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Inspirelove:

Eku orire.

Even though I’m angry at the ban, I kinda support it in a way. It’s became very toxic post 2015. I wish all of social media could’ve banned, except WhatsApp. They don’t serve any real purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by OmoManU: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Curious345:
use this.. I am on tweeter like this with this free world class VPN

I have a better vpn bro, I'm not just interested in using VPN to access Twitter because it's only the trending topics of any VPN location that I chooses that I will be seeing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Application Is Used For Getting Nokia Master Code Automatically / How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery / Which Of These Phones Did You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.