Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? (34331 Views)

Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2021
JooEeL:
A TASTE OF WHAT IS TO COME IN YOUR NEW UAR.

People who are perceptive had all seen this coming. A particular tribe who are not even indigenous of this country in the first place are an extremely vile set of people -- bent on subjugating and pauperising their subjects. These are African Arabs (pure wicked racists -- many of you don't know history of Arab slavery) who will end up turning Nigeria into the likes of Niger and Chad. Everything you see -- from fuel increment, to electricity comatose to border closure, to economy wrecking to wanton looting are all purposely orchestrated.

THESE PEOPLE ARE WHAT WE CALL ANTI-PROGRESS. Yet some fools, especially our political fools and rulers want to keep this extremely foul union. Go and see Benue today. About 2 million of them are already in IDPs. The stage is already set for their kids to become like Hausa almajiris once this generation passes.

Yet after these people have come to steal Hausa lands from them, they are the ones that will keep pointing finger saying, Igbo is trying to claim south south; Kwara and Ilorin are Fulani. Just imagine!
Thank you for this. I will tag you..

1 Like

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by OKorowanta: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2021
Inspirelove:
I'm an influencer, I have million of followers on twitter and Instagram but daily u keep using the same platform to insult your country and incite the young ones to act foolishly. you think you are destroying Buhari and his administration, now that it has been removed from the country, where do you get your free food ? u now see that without a country, u cannot have a dream ? this is just a tip of the Iceberg, just imagine this country goes into war ( God forbid).

Eku orire.

You are justa Buhari fan
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

Again. Your IQ is low. It is this kind of garbage that produced the quality of person's we have at the helm of affairs currently. If in this 21st century and in 2021, Adamu Garbage can only produce this quality of an app despite the unlimited funds he has access to, then the apology is only on you for being mediocre. Call a spade a spade without mincing words. He's not the first to develop an app neither will he be the last, simple copy and paste with all the resources is an enormous task for him.

Defending this mediocre app only make you appear an illiterate.

Meanwhile, people from my region only want one thing, to leave this zoo, called Nigeria/UAR for people like you to continue to breed dull, and non progressive elements like you

Foolish Adora. Stop lying and stop claiming rubbish , You hate the brain behind the app not the app itself . Atleast Adamu has come with something which proved he was not a lazy Nigerians like you .

Show us what you have invented and let analyse it and see how intelligent you are .

Stop derailing other people work or else you will not succeed in life ; it is a fact ; change your way and embrace peace and stop your foolish hatred blood in your gene.

You hated one Nigeria and you stay in Nigeria , Why not stay in your remote area and be shouting Ipob around like monkey in the bush.

You even used SEUN forum ; go to your IPOB platform and shout IPOB together .
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Orubebe01: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

try it again.
Their web version is blazing hot
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by EmmanuelBanks: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Adex2442:
Go get vpn
pls boss, how do one use that vpn of a thing...
pls I will really appreciate your explanation
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Asquare84(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2021
We need to support or government, what food has twitter put on my table.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2021
doffman:

Of course I hate one Nigeria and I stay in South East. Where else am I supposed to stay? Sambisa? How can you even reason well when you slam your head a minimum of 5 times daily. Nothing reasonable can come out from such a head.
The only successful persons that have come out from your region is Aliko Dangote and Abdulsamad Rabiu who have been beneficiaries to this one Nigeria fraud.

I'm sure you're not aware that in a desperation for your paymaster to sell this fraudulent app, he had to employ an ibo man as the head. Of course, I don't expect you to know as it's clearly above your 30k monthly stipend paygrade.

If not that you're a demented illiterate, if you take a look at the review, the first 20 people who reviewed, condemned and strongly advised against using the app are from your northern region.

No matter how hard you try, you can not sell a bad product. A bad product remains a bad product irrespective of how many influencers you employ. A good example of a bad product is your grand patron, Buhari, no matter how hard Femi Adesina and Lai Mohammed continue to cook up lies, he is a brand that's so impossible to advertise because of his nepotistic, kleptomaniac, and myopic nature. Anyone who continues to waste his talents, and skills defending such brand as Buhari and will continue to appear like fools.

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Danking1: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
incogni2o:
Nope, Mine isnt loading.

In as much as what Buhatis Government did is notnun the correct way.

I personally like twitter being ban.

Even Facebook should be ban.

People will not criticise the thier own censorship and blockage of freedom of speech.

Nonsense and SMJWs
Evil wil never leave ur life as u support evil mark it 4rm today
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by ezechi24(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
BigSarah:
grin Hell yeah it is, I can see what's trending..
That's probably because I'm not in Nigeria, changed my Location to Biafra and boy it's loading fast..

#IhateArsonistsAndHellraisers

cheesy cheesy cheesy this girl the God wey give u this wisdom no dey nigeria .....im sure its the God of biafra and na him o go serve.....bless u angel....we surely meet in our biafra..
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by ABBkelvin(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
OmoManU:
Same here not loading

One thing people are not understanding with this Twitter ban issue is that govt aim has actually been achieved. Twitter algorithms are mostly effective using the trending hashtags and the likes and that's where most people are able to pick up news items and able to join the conversations and even if to arrange a protest or whatever, it's the trend line that would be most effective, now whenever you use vpn to access Twitter, it is the trending topics of the location you are using that would be shown to you, which of course you are most likely not going to have interest in. FG really give Twitter a serious blow below the belt
Well done.
Make this a new thread topic in politics section and invite the mods (lalasticlala or mynd44) to move it into front page.
Most Nigerians lack information intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by olatuns2017: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
otiwisdom:
Mine refused to load but I can still use the web version.

Mine still loading
because
Am in biafra sorry
Am in IBO republic
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adaorababy

Foolish Adora !

Abusing other tribes by you fake Jewish hairy Igbo is not surprised to everyone . We already know that the hatred is in your gene that is why you people like to migrate to other part of Nigeria before you can florish . This is exact reason you people will not be successful ; meanwhile, YOU ARE STILL MINORITIES that depend on Nigeria .

Am proud to be head slammer to my God. Atleast , I did it to my God not to your pastor or you being an Igbo prostitute .

just let you know that you are still minority and you are a public Prostitute with low life who deprive pleasure in hatred to your fellow human . grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by mechanics(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
No o.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by JooEeL(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
99thEnemy:
Fulani have an emirate there... Abi na lie? It means Illorin was conquered in Jihad grin

Sharappp
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
doffman:
Adaorababy

Foolish Adora !

Abusing other tribes by you fake Jewish hairy Igbo is not surprised to everyone . We already know that the hatred is in your gene that is why you people like to migrate to other part of Nigeria before you can florish . This is exact reason you people will not be successful ; meanwhile, YOU ARE STILL MINORITIES that depend on Nigeria .

Am proud to be head slammer to my God. Atleast , I did it to my God not to your pastor or you being an Igbo prostitute .

just let you know that you are still minority and you are a public Prostitute with low life who deprive pleasure in hatred to your fellow human . grin

I've come to notice if you don't abuse or curse you won't be able to talk to me. That's if you even have anything sensible to say. Social media keeps empowering animals like you. I bet in real life when you see me, you will beg me for money. After all, that's what you lots do. It's a good record we flourish when we leave our region, but your people even when they leave their region are only known for begging alms, cleaning and cutting our nails, shoe repairs. Etc.

A fool whose tribe marry underage and rape minors as old as 2 years is calling my tribe prostitutes. Is it not better to go Fvck prostitutes than defiling underaged?

Your tribe is also known for the highest users of illicit drugs intake that is why we have a lot of demented individuals from that region. I'm sure you're also an addict too because you exhibit the symptoms of a drug addict.

You are just a mad cow on the loose. I regret even paying you any attention before now. Your foolishness is legendary and irredeemable.

A few set of people have just deprived you, me and other 200 million plus individuals from having freedom of speech and also depriving us access to such communication rather than fight for your right which has just been robbed off you, you are so pleased and delighted to settle for an half baked app that can only be used for communication between cows and head slammers like you just because of a monthly stipend of 30k.

I know it really pains you to note that an ibo person whom you so much hate is the one controlling your useless app. You have slammed off anything reasonable that would've remained from your dry and coconut brain.

I also know you have the potentials of being a terrorist since you're a sympathizer.
We will continue to torment you until you Alahakbar Boom so you can mate with your thousand virgins waiting for you in hell.

Ewu Hausa
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Tchinaidi(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
SegFault:

Your brain is in your arse, didn't you read that he was explaining what someone else posted. Your likes are the reason why some support the ban.
Fulani mugu
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Tchinaidi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ugandatales:

Your father is a mugu
Fulani mugu like you.We share nothing with una wey dey for stone age
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tchinaidi:

Fulani mugu
That is the only thing remaining in your half rotted brain. Fulani this Fulani that, useless mugu who skipped primary school.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Tchinaidi(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
SegFault:

Your brain is in your arse, didn't you read that he was explaining what someone else posted. Your likes are the reason why some support the ban.
U don't have anything to say.Low life iheadslaming islamic mugu.Na una type follow vote that lifeless brain dead man into power
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Tchinaidi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
SegFault:

That is the only thing remaining in your half rotted brain. Fulani this Fulani that, useless mugu who skipped primary school.
Anuofia!!... We go soon leave the the republic for una with una cows!.. Aboki nzuzu
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

I've come to notice if you don't abuse or curse you won't be able to talk to me. That's if you even have anything sensible to say. Social media keeps empowering animals like you. I bet in real life when you see me, you will beg me for money. After all, that's what you lots do. It's a good record we flourish when we leave our region, but your people even when they leave their region are only known for begging alms, cleaning and cutting our nails, shoe repairs. Etc.

A fool whose tribe marry underage and rape minors as old as 2 years is calling my tribe prostitutes. Is it not better to go Fvck prostitutes than defiling underaged?

Your tribe is also known for the highest users of illicit drugs intake that is why we have a lot of demented individuals from that region. I'm sure you're also an addict too because you exhibit the symptoms of a drug addict.

You are just a mad cow on the loose. I regret even paying you any attention before now. Your foolishness is legendary and irredeemable.

A few set of people have just deprived you, me and other 200 million plus individuals from having freedom of speech and also depriving us access to such communication rather than fight for your right which has just been robbed off you, you are so pleased and delighted to settle for an half baked app that can only be used for communication between cows and head slammers like you just because of a monthly stipend of 30k.

I know it really pains you to note that an ibo person whom you so much hate is the one controlling your useless app. You have slammed off anything reasonable that would've remained from your dry and coconut brain.

I also know you have the potentials of being a terrorist since you're a sympathizer.
We will continue to torment you until you Alahakbar Boom so you can mate with your thousand virgins waiting for you in hell.

Ewu Hausa

grin

Adaora the public Prostitute claiming big person ...ahaaaa

POOR IGBO girl with chest beating .
who are you and how much you worth ??

You said someone is abusing you right ?

Check all your previous post again and see how stupid and hatred consumed you .

Hairy, low-life and hatred soul , pastor ass-licker and Igbo prostitute ! that is your exact name . grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tchinaidi:

Anuofia!!... We go soon leave the the republic for una with una cows!.. Aboki nzuzu
If this is all you have to say, you are really boring. Is this not all your likes know how to say on this forum, if I were seun I will start handing over the info of all this tribal warlords to the government. What nonsense. Don't even bother answering, I won't reply you're just a primitive black monkey.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Tchinaidi(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

Ewu Hausa
That head wey dey slam for ground they collect their reasoning from them.We and this cows share nothing in common at all.They are nothing but bunch of lazy shallow retrogressives that will stop at nothing but champion the oneness of an already disintegrating nation because of their parasitic tendencies

1 Like

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
doffman:

grin

You said all these before.
Say something new you bird brain, slowpoke, jerk, nitwit, ignoramus, lame brain,and slowpoke otherwise keep quiet. Obviously, you've run out of what to say. I'm even surpsied you could curse to this length coz you're a diploma student.
I'm certain you were about writing your junior waec when I was defending my masters degree project.

Ewu Fulani

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tchinaidi:

That head wey dey slam for ground they collect their reasoning from them.We and this cows share nothing in common at all.They are nothing but bunch of lazy shallow retrogressives that will stop at nothing but champion the oneness of an already disintegrating nation because of their parasitic tendencies

The fool just keeps quoting me endlessly
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adaorababy

So you are defending your Igbo master in hatred grin

I can see , YOU ARE SO POOR .

For your information I have surpassed MSC . Am already in My PhD already .

Don't you see you are empty vessel with nothing to show up that to Chest beating .

Come here , let me teach you common sense and good morals you lacked .

What a Poor girl and arrogant nuisance .
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by akezn: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Just checked, mine is still loading oo.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
SegFault:

Don't mind them , They keep on abusing Fulani and they are still under the same Fulani and controlled by FULANI grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by donhils: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Loading effortlessly
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Naajjii: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
JooEeL:

What is the meaning of "we in the north"... fulanimal, stop using 'north' to deceive yourself. Proper Nigerians are talking, sahel janjawid sef wan chuk mouth.

Mr man, go back to the valley of dead vultures which is Futa Djallon'.
lol OSU Caste people, nyamiri
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by BonPatrick(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yes na even now I can read news
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
doffman:
Adaorababy

So you are defending your Igbo master in hatred grin

I can see , YOU ARE SO POOR .

For your information I have surpassed MSC . Am already in My PhD already .

Don't you see you are empty vessel with nothing to show up that to Chest beating .

Come here , let me teach you common sense and good morals you lacked .

What a Poor girl and arrogant nuisance .

Aboki claiming PhD grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Application Is Used For Getting Nokia Master Code Automatically / How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery / Which Of These Phones Did You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.