Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? (34341 Views)

Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Adaorababy:

Thank God you know I brand myself and hold myself in high esteem which certifies that I'm not in your league. You're just too daft to accept I'm in a higher class than any member of your family either dead or alive can/have be(en).

I know say my sentence don confuse the illiterate Afonja. Maybe I should even type in pidgin English strictly so you can comprehend me going forward.

Fulani slave

Ahaaaa ! You even admitted you are branding yourself . Chei.
Fake people used to brand themselves if your brain is dead to know that .

Anyway , That was why I said you live a fake life .

Adora is a branding , hairy prostitute grin grin

You just have another quality lolz

You have suffered a lot grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2021
doffman:

Ahaaaa ! You even admitted you are branding yourself . Chei.
Fake people used to brand themselves if your brain is dead to know that .

Anyway , That was why I said you live a fake life .

Adora is a branding , hairy prostitute grin grin

You just have another quality lolz

You have suffered a lot grin

Chisos!!! See expression of English language. English language has just been murdered in a dangerous manner. Afonja is a branding prostitute. This boy never finish secondary school aswear to God. Branding kor Margarine ni. Never did I mention branding. I described myself as a brand not as a branding. What does that even mean?

Illiterate Afonja. Why you dey disgrace your whole tribe na? And Dem go dey claim say Dem know book. Maybe in comparison to Fulani una masters. Because a master's holder in South West can not match up his/her intellectual prowess with a secondary school certificate holder in the East.

Afonja is a slave to Fulani
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2021
Adaorababy:

Chisos!!! See expression of English language. English language has just been murdered in a dangerous manner. Afonja is a branding prostitute. This boy never finish secondary school aswear to God. Branding kor Margarine ni. Never did I mention branding. I described myself as a brand not as a branding. What does that even mean?

Illiterate Afonja. Why you dey disgrace your whole tribe na? And Dem go dey claim say Dem know book. Maybe in comparison to Fulani una masters. Because a master's holder in South West can not match up his/her intellectual prowess with a secondary school certificate holder in the East.

Afonja is a slave to Fulani

It is glaring you are an illiterate that failed to understand English .

You don't know where to use brand and and a branding grin grin. The same way you did not know how to use programmable and programmed ahaa . OLODO .

You are a branding and hairy prostitute . Show it to your teacher and tell him to confirm your illiteracy .
So because you use brand in your own context then , I should use it as well. It is glaring you are an illiterate of highest order .

Tell me a law where to not use a word branding alongside with a word prostitute. You need a small lecture self .

Adora , you are a branding prostitute grin

I challenge you if you have something upstair.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2021
doffman:

It is glaring you are an illiterate that failed to understand English .

You don't know where to use brand and and a branding grin grin. The same way you did not know how to use programmable and programmed ahaa . OLODO .

You are a branding and hairy prostitute . Show it to your teacher and tell him to confirm your illiteracy .
So because you use brand in your own context then , I should use it as well. It is glaring you are an illiterate of highest order .

Tell me a law where to not use a word branding alongside with a word prostitute. You need a small lecture self .

Adora , you are a branding prostitute grin

I challenge you if you have something upstair.

Did the otondo just repeat the jargon? I feel like to throw up on you, right now people wey no Sabi anything no dey shame. But your shame dey shame me
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Adaorababy:

Did the otondo just repeat the jargon? I feel like to throw up on you, right now people wey no Sabi anything no dey shame. But your shame dey shame me

grin grin

It is a challenge . OLODO
It is glaring you don't have anything upstair .

See a branding prostitute forming English teacher .

I challenge you , You are a confirmed illiterate who always write in Pidgin English.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2021
@ adorababy popularly known as the only shameless Nairaland prostitute .

You will not escape this time.

What is wrong in using a word branding alongside with a word prostitute ?

Today , I will show you that your illiteracy is of highest order .
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2021
doffman:

grin grin

It is a challenge . OLODO
It is glaring you don't have anything upstair .

See a branding prostitute forming English teacher .

I challenge you , You are a confirmed illiterate who always write in Pidgin English.

Is there no educated person around you? Why are you making foolery of your tribe? I'd be ashamed to be associated with such an egotistical illiterate like you.

Afonjas are really shameless
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2021
Adaorababy:

Is there no educated person around you? Why are you making foolery of your tribe? I'd be ashamed to be associated with such an egotistical illiterate like you.

Afonjas are really shameless

grin grin is this your reply to my challenge ?

Ahaaaa . You are a confirmed illiterate .

The challenge is still open .

Adora , a branding prostitute forming a village teacher ahaaaa.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2021
doffman:

grin grin is this your reply to my challenge ?

Ahaaaa . You are a confirmed illiterate .

The challenge is still open .

Adora , a branding prostitute forming a village teacher ahaaaa.

Ewwwwww.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2021
Adaorababy:

Ewwwwww.

Which language is that ?

shocked Is this your reply to my challenge ? Lolz
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2021
doffman:

Which language is that ?

shocked Is this your reply to my challenge ? Lolz

You mean your dumb challenge?
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Adaorababy:

You mean your dumb challenge?
Ahaaaa grin

You must reply to my challenge and finish what you have started .

Adora , a branding prostitute. Ahaaaaa

How I wish you should reply to my challenge and you will see how I will lecture you.

The challenge is still open
Let Afonja teaches you what you lack .

I always proud to be Afonja !

What about you ?
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2021
doffman:

Ahaaaa grin

You must reply to my challenge and finish what you have started .

Adora , a branding prostitute. Ahaaaaa

How I wish you should reply to my challenge and you will see how I will lecture you.

The challenge is still open
Let Afonja teaches you what you lack .

I always proud to be Afonja !

What about you ?

Hmmm. This life ehn.
Adaora, a branding prostitute?
Let Afonja teaches you?
I always proud to be Afonja?
How I wish you should reply?

Not a single correct sentence in all the gibberish you spewed. And you want to match me up with a challenge?

How come you're so daft like this? Can you please go and complete your secondary education ?

Afonja illiterate. Why am I already so disgusted?
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Adaorababy:

Hmmm. This life ehn.
Adaora, a branding prostitute?
Let Afonja teaches you?
I always proud to be Afonja?
How I wish you should reply?

Not a single correct sentence in all the gibberish you spewed. And you want to match me up with a challenge?

How come you're so daft like this? Can you please go and complete your secondary education ?

Afonja illiterate. Why am I already so disgusted?

grin grin

Another challenge ahaaaa

Now, let us start with the first challenge if only you have something upstair ?

This time , you will not escape .

Adora , a branding prostitute.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
doffman:

grin grin

Another challenge ahaaaa

Now, let us start with the first challenge if only you have something upstair ?

This time , you will not escape .

How can I have an intellectual challenge with an illiterate that does not know how to properly place punctuations?

Even the sentence, "Adora , a branding prostitute" reeks of error.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Adaorababy:

How can I have an intellectual challenge with an illiterate that does not know how to properly place punctuations?

Even the sentence, "Adora , a branding prostitute" reeks of error.

It is glaring , You don't know anything .

Am still waiting for your English law to support your point.

You are so shameless to even mentioned your poor name with prostitute . angry grin

Adora , a branding prostitute .
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2021

Upon all your bragging , you will still run to Oyo state to sell your fake products before you will eat. Allah is great.

A slave herself calling other people slave grin

God is great
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
doffman:

It is glaring , You don't know anything .

Am still waiting for your English law to support your point.

You are so shameless to even mentioned your poor name with prostitute . angry grin

Adora , a branding prostitute .

You can not make a correct sentence. Until the day you type correctly only will I stop replying your mentions, but up until then, I will continue to torment you into making more grammatical blunders.

Only an illiterate says "Am still waiting for your English law to support your point" or says

"You're so shameless to even mentioned your poor name with prostitute"

Not to mention, "Adora , a branding prostitute".

Afonja illiterate
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Adaorababy:

You can not make a correct sentence. Until the day you type correctly only will I stop replying your mentions, but up until then, I will continue to torment you into making more grammatical blunders.

Only an illiterate says "Am still waiting for your English law to support your point" or says

"You're so shameless to even mentioned your poor name with prostitute"

Not to mention, "Adora , a branding prostitute".

Afonja illiterate

So you mean, you can't defend your points with any valid law of English . You are an illiterate.

Up to the moment, no single valid point from any known evidence based research to support your notion . You think English is your Village language right ?

Adora, a branding prostitute forming a village teacher. grin

The challenge still open .

Upon all your bragging, you are still a poor prostitute who will run to Oyo and Minna to sell your body before you will eat .

You don't have any point again than to be suffering yourself to be looking for my typos errors.

Adora, a shameless and public prostitute .

Don't try to give any false excuse to stop replying me.

Just be looking how I will finish you in this forum.

Adora , a branding prostitute grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
doffman:

So you mean, you can't defend your points with any valid law of English . You are an illiterate.

Up to the moment, no single valid point from any known evidence based research to support your notion . You think English is your Village language right ?

Adora, a branding prostitute forming a village teacher. grin

The challenge still open .

Upon all your bragging, you are still a poor prostitute who will run to Oyo and Minna to sell your body before you will eat .

You don't have any point again than to be suffering yourself to be looking for my typos errors.

Adora, a shameless and public prostitute .

Don't try to give any false excuse to stop replying me.

Just be looking how I will finish you in this forum.

Adora , a branding prostitute grin

Don't confuse typo errors with your low IQ. When something happens once, it's an incident, when it happens twice, it's a coincidence but when it happens after a third time, it becomes a pattern. This is who you are. You're a dullard. I may school you for free but I can not have my prospective student learn by compelling me. It doesn't make you appear smart. You only look more stupid.

I'm glad you know you've been typing all gibberish but I can't teach you in the manner that you want to learn. Perhaps, if you could approach me in a more polite way, then I may impact my intellectual prowess to you. Until then, you can keep making foolery of your entire generation for free. What I have achieved in life, no single member of your family either dead, alive or yet unborn can attain such success. Remember, no be curse I'm just stating a very bitter fact.

Illiterate Afonja
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Adaorababy:

Don't confuse typo errors with your low IQ. When something happens once, it's an incident, when it happens twice, it's a coincidence but when it happens after a third time, it becomes a pattern. This is who you are. You're a dullard. I may school you for free but I can not have my prospective student learn by compelling me. It doesn't make you appear smart. You only look more stupid.

I'm glad you know you've been typing all gibberish but I can't teach you in the manner that you want to learn. Perhaps, if you could approach me in a more polite way, then I may impact my intellectual prowess to you. Until then, you can keep making foolery of your entire generation for free. What I have achieved in life, no single member of your family either dead, alive or yet unborn can attain such success. Remember, no be curse I'm just stating a very bitter fact.

Illiterate Afonja

See the illiterate grin grin

Up to the moment , you are still dodging my question(s) to provide your evidence based valid answers and you still failed to provide it . lolz. You are still bragging up to the moment grin . Can't you stop disgracing yourself in an open forum .
Nobody will beg you to provide your valid answers to my questions grin . It is glaring , you can't provide an evidence based answers because you lack such knowledge.

Who begged you to come to open forum to run your mouth that you are a big girl .

Tell us your brand(s) or your business setup apart from your prostitution work ; let us see how big you are grin That is another challenge for you .

A public prostitute forming a big person
Aahaaaa.

You are a Mad YEBOO with a muscular Yam leg. so, your bragging is expected ; it is in your Gene. That was why you will always be a slave to Fulanis and Yorubas.

Adora, a public prostitute . You are a poor girl .
A prostitute is a prostitute , no matter how you package yourself .

Another question for you :
How much do you earn per month or per day since you claimed you are a successful Prostitute grin and I will tell you how poor you are .

Adora , you are a shameless prostitute no matter how you packaged yourself. grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
doffman:

See the illiterate grin grin

Up to the moment , you are still dodging my question(s) to provide your evidence based valid answers and you still failed to provide it . lolz. You are still bragging up to the moment grin . Can't you stop disgracing yourself in an open forum .
Nobody will beg you to provide your valid answers to my questions grin . It is glaring , you can't provide an evidence based answers because you lack such knowledge.

Who begged you to come to open forum to run your mouth that you are a big girl .

Tell us your brand(s) or your business setup apart from your prostitution work ; let us see how big you are grin That is another challenge for you .

A public prostitute forming a big person
Aahaaaa.

You are a Mad YEBOO with a muscular Yam leg. so, your bragging is expected ; it is in your Gene. That was why you will always be a slave to Fulanis and Yorubas.

Adora, a public prostitute . You are a poor girl .
A prostitute is a prostitute , no matter how you package yourself .

Another question for you :
How much do you earn per month or per day since you claimed you are a successful Prostitute grin and I will tell you how poor you are .

Adora , you are a shameless prostitute no matter how you packaged yourself. grin

grin grin grin grin. In order to understand your posts, I always engage some afonjas to help me translate your posts from Yoruba to English because personally, I can't comprehend you.

But why all the plenty talk? Please note that I'm not responsible for your life's misfortunes. Don't come and commit suicide o.

Afonja illiterate.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Adaorababy:

grin grin grin grin. In order to understand your posts, I always engage some afonjas to help me translate your posts from Yoruba to English because personally, I can't comprehend you.

But why all the plenty talk? Please note that I'm not responsible for your life's misfortunes. Don't come and commit suicide o.

Afonja illiterate.

It is glaring you are not well . What are we saying and what are you saying ?

Adora , an hairy prostitute . You are not well grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
doffman:

It is glaring you are not well . What are we saying and what are you saying ?

Adora , an hairy prostitute . You are not well grin

Another banger... Which one is "an hairy prostitute" again?

Afooooooooonja!!! Idiegwu!!!
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Adaorababy:

Another banger... Which one is "an hairy prostitute" again?

Afooooooooonja!!! Idiegwu!!!

grin grin grin

When I said you are an illiterate, do you think I was not right ?
Let me lecture you small.

Take your Biro and write it down.

Hairy

Meaning : covered with hair .
Status in a sentence : Adjective

Igbo women usually get unwanted hairs in their body like men grin

Prostitute
Meaning : you know that already grin
Position in a sentence : Noun

Rule : Adjective qualifies a Noun grin
or in a simpler term your brain will understand , Adjectives are the attributes of nouns .

Do you get that to your dull brain now ? grin

Adora, an illiterate prostitute .

Adora , an hairy prostitute .

I told you already , you don't have anything upstair .

1 Like

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
doffman:

grin grin grin

When I said you are an illiterate, do you think I was not right ?
Let me lecture you small.

Take your Biro and write it down.

Hairy

Meaning : covered with hair .
Status in a sentence : Adjective

Igbo women usually get unwanted hairs in their body like men grin

Prostitute
Meaning : you know that already grin
Position in a sentence : Noun

Rule : Adjective qualifies a Noun grin
or in a simpler term your brain will understand , Adjectives are the attributes of nouns .

Do you get that to your dull brain now ? grin

Adora, an illiterate prostitute .

Adora , an hairy prostitute .

I told you already , you don't have anything upstair .

You've just justified your stupidity
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Adaorababy:

You've just justified your stupidity

Ahaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin. It pains her that I lectured her..

Adora , an illiterate prostitute has been humiliated in an open forum . grin grin

All my aims have been achieved . You are a confirmed Illiterate prostitute. grin grin

Note: If you quote me , I will not reply you again because, I don't want to engage myself with a known, shameless and illiterate prostitute like your personality ; You don't have anything upstair .
grin grin. grin grin grin

BYE

1 Like

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2021
doffman:

Adora , an illiterate prostitute has been humiliated in an open forum . grin grin

All my aims have been achieved . You are a confirmed Illiterate prostitute. grin grin

Note: If you quote me , I will not reply you again because, I don't want to engage myself with a known, shameless and illiterate prostitute like your personality ; You don't have anything upstair .

BYE

Apologies for a delayed response.

Even your lecture reeks of jargons. Your life is completely full of errors
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2021
doffman:

BYE

Banger upon banger. And the dunce keeps bragging and making more errors. Shamelessness can be a virtue too. Like I said before, unless I call it a quit, this conversation ain't over.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2021
doffman:

BYE

Otondo, where are thou? Don't you know, he who fights and runs, na fear dey catch am? grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2021
doffman:

BYE

I know it's not easy for you staying silent while I torment you grin grin grin grin grin grin having known you've been thoroughly defeated. Don't you have any more jargons to say? Please take this moment to reflect on your poor education and background. Maybe now that you're silent, let me use this medium to school you for free. Your silence shows you have unanimously crowned me a dexterous expert of English language. Now, If you must learn, call me 'master'. The offer is valid for only one hour. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Illiterate Afonja
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
doffman:

BYE

Afonja doffboy is like Adam after eating the forbidden apple.

Wherein I am Lord. And I echo loudly, " Afonja! Afonja!! Afonja!!! Doffboy! Doffboy!! Doffboy!!! Where art thou?"

And Afonja the Doffboy replies, " I am ashamed and naked"

Then, I ask, "Who told you that you are naked?"

Then Afonja queries, "Is it not the bashing of my life that You gave me that stripped me naked? You thoroughly beat me black and blue. If I knew you were this potent, I won't have tried my ignorance on You". (Doffboy, please take note on the letter cases).

Then, I am furious and with much anger I say, " So, you had the audacity to challenge Adaora, your God, for this singular act, you are cursed with a curse of utter silence for the rest of your life. You shall neither make further comment on this matter nor on any other nairaland issue. If you ever post, comment, share or like any subject on nairaland, I shall revisit you with a much bigger punishment and plague than this."

And Afonja cries and wails in silence knowing fully well how terribly, Adaora, his God had conquered him.

This tribute is in terrifying memory to Late Doffboy, the Afonja illiterate.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

The End...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Application Is Used For Getting Nokia Master Code Automatically / How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery / Which Of These Phones Did You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.