Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? (34414 Views)

Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

Aboki claiming PhD grin grin grin grin grin grin

He shock you right ?

That was why any typical Fulani will always ahead of you . They don't brag ; They work silently and achieve high unlike you forming big why you are poor.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by solreb: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Just use free VPN service like thunder VPN. Select the country server of choice and you are good. I use it for USA sites that will not work outside USA by selecting USA server
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
doffman:

He shock you right ?

That was why any typical Fulani will always ahead of you . They don't brag ; They work silently and achieve high unlike you forming big why you are poor.

You're an illiterate who has so much benefitted from the fraudulent Quota system. You can only wish to be Igbo in your dreams because even our cut off mark for jamb speaks for us. Lemme reiterate it you once more. You're a diploma student. You can only attain PhD in your next life that's if God makes you Igbo. What you don't know is this. it's a privilege to be Igbo or even live near one. You're a dunce. We chest beat because our achievements speak for itself. We don't brag unless there's need to. We don't claim to be who we're not. You're a slave whose only advantage is mass production of children. This is why we can not continue to share a space with you in same country.

If you don't know, Igbos have the highest number of billionaires in Africa unlike you insurgents, bandits, criminals, rapists and murderers who are being shielded by your terrorist president. Fulanis are not Nigerians. You people wandered into this country and since have hijacked and refused to go back to where you belong . This is why you're being referred to as normadic animals

I am so disgusted arguing with such lowlife, half sighted, presbyopic, astigmatic and non living thing like you. Shu shu, shu, shu. It's about time to slam your head.

Ewu Fulani

7 Likes

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Gfskw: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
I can always bypass anything online

1 Like

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Tchinaidi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
SegFault:

If this is all you have to say, you are really boring. Is this not all your likes know how to say on this forum, if I were seun I will start handing over the info of all this tribal warlords to the government. What nonsense. Don't even bother answering, I won't reply you're just a primitive black monkey.
A Yoruba mugu that has lost touch with his roots and has pledged his destiny to kissing the ass of the Northern oligarchy that does not even regard you as stakeholder in their quest to overrun this country
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

You're an illiterate who has so much benefitted from the fraudulent Quota system. You can only wish to be Igbo in your dreams because even our cut off mark for jamb speaks for us. Lemme reiterate it you once more. You're a diploma student. You can only attain PhD in your next life that's if God makes you Igbo. What you don't know is this. it's a privilege to be Igbo or even live near one. You're a dunce. We chest beat because our achievements speak for itself. We don't brag unless there's need to. We don't claim to be who we're not. You're a slave whose only advantage is mass production of children. This is why we can not continue to share a space with you in same country.

If you don't know, Igbos have the highest number of billionaires in Africa unlike you insurgents, bandits, criminals, rapists and murderers who are being shielded by your terrorist president. Fulanis are not Nigerians. You people wandered into this country and since have hijacked and refused to go back to where you belong . This is why you're being referred to as normadic animals

I am so disgusted arguing with such lowlife, half sighted, presbyopic, astigmatic and non living thing like you. Shu shu, shu, shu. It's about time to slam your head.

Ewu Fulani

Can you see you pained already . So it pains you that I will be completing my PhD soon why you still struggling to make it in life . Eyaaa sorry enn.

Blame yourself for your calamity .

IGBOS and chest beating . If your people were OK, why all of you trooping to other region to huzzle . Am very sure you must be a Gala seller or drug pusher combine with prostitution.

The fact still remain IGBOS ARE SLAVE TO FULANI . Argue with your Hairy and muscular leg grin

Thank God you remind me I will be go and pray soon .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
doffman:

Can you see you pained already . So it pains you that I will be completing my PhD soon why you still struggling to make it in life . Eyaaa sorry enn.

Blame yourself for your calamity .

IGBOS and chest beating . If your people were OK, why all of you trooping to other region to huzzle . Am very sure you must be a Gala seller or drug pusher combine with prostitution.

The fact still remain IGBOS ARE SLAVE TO FULANI . Argue with your Hairy and muscular leg grin

Thank God you remind me I will be go and pray soon .

Wishful thinking of an illiterate. Only if you know the meaning of slavery.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

Wishful thinking of an illiterate. Only if you know the meaning of slavery.

The Prostitute illiterate forming literacy . how far nah?
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
doffman:

The Prostitute illiterate forming literacy . how far nah?
You seem to really like that word. Either you're an addicted patronizer or your mother is one. It's also very certain you just came across that word today since you seem to use it very frequently. You don't have to be pained, you're an illiterate. That's what you are. Not to forget you're jobless too. Very soon, your 25MB sub will be exhausted only then can you go lay on the floor coz I'm certain you can't afford a mat. Indigent and alms person like you. That you can put a few words together doesn't qualify as informed. Illiterate aboki.

Ewu Fulani

Mallam is mallam no matter how you spell am. If you like spell from beginning or the end.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

You seem to really like that word. Either you're an addicted patronizer or your mother is one. It's also very certain you just came across that word today since you seem to use it very frequently. You don't have to be pained, you're an illiterate. That's what you are. Not to forget you're jobless too. Very soon, your 25MB sub will be exhausted only then can you go lay on the floor coz I'm certain you can't afford a mat. Indigent and alms person like you. That you can put a few words together doesn't qualify as informed. Illiterate aboki.

Ewu Fulani

Mallam is mallam no matter how you spell am. If you like spell from beginning or the end.

Same way you used to abuse others and call them any name you like right ? You need to not complain nah .
When someone repeatedly sound it to your deaf ear what exactly qualify you, No harm in doing so.

My Mother does not behave like you do; so she can't be like you Prostitute .

YOU ARE A PUBLIC PROSTITUTE and poor girl who live fake life .

Yes am a Malam who have enough cash to sell you to slavery grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by greatcid: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mine isn't loading at all��
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 5:50am On Jun 06, 2021
doffman:

Same way you used to abuse others and call them any name you like right ? You need to not complain nah .
When someone repeatedly sound it to your deaf ear what exactly qualify you, No harm in doing so.

My Mother does not behave like you do; so she can't be like you Prostitute .

YOU ARE A PUBLIC PROSTITUTE and poor girl who live fake life .

Yes am a Malam who have enough cash to sell you to slavery grin

You're a jobless paedophile, debaucher and ravisher. The only way you can be validated is when you keep following me buttocks by buttocks because you're sex starved. It takes a prostitute to know one.

You better ask your gigolo mother how you were conceived coz certainly it's through multiple night stands from various s3x partners. I know you don't know your father as you're a proceed from such acts
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Adaorababy:

You're a jobless paedophile, debaucher and ravisher. The only way you can be validated is when you keep following me buttocks by buttocks because you're sex starved. It takes a prostitute to know one.

You better ask your gigolo mother how you were conceived coz certainly it's through multiple night stands from various s3x partners. I know you don't know your father as you're a proceed from such acts

Thank God you know you are prostitute that know all qualities of a public Prostitute ; you just described yourself grin

So, you have been sleeping around and satisfying all the men around your place. That is your culture .

You know we muslims , Prostitution is not our ways . It is your generation that see prostitution as a normal business; your people are everywhere selling their body same way you do.

Am very sure you will be one of the products of the baby factory , Just ask your mother , She will tell you the whole story how you was born out of wedlock .

Who will follow a dirty , hairy Yam leg girl like you . Rubbish grin

You that every men in your street have seen your unclothedness and useless you . I just pity the kind of life you are leaving .

Poor girl with no future and full of arrogance .

Adora the public Prostitute is your name grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2021
doffman:

Thank God you know you are prostitute that know all qualities of a public Prostitute ; you just described yourself grin

So, you have been sleeping around and satisfying all the men around your place. That is your culture .

You know we muslims , Prostitution is not our ways . It is your generation that see prostitution as a normal business; your people are everywhere selling their body same way you do.

Am very sure you will be one of the products of the baby factory , Just ask your mother , She will tell you the whole story how you was born out of wedlock .

Who will follow a dirty , hairy Yam leg girl like you . Rubbish grin

You that every men in your street have seen your unclothedness and useless you . I just pity the kind of life you are leaving .

Poor girl with no future and full of arrogance .

Adora the public Prostitute is your name grin

When you're able to distinguish between 'am' and 'i'm', then I'll pay you attention. When I repeatedly call you illiterate, it's because I've been paying attention to your poor use of English which includes, wrong use of tenses, spelling errors, not able to distinguish between adverbs and adjectives. Keep exposing your level of illiteracy. How can you even tell what's right since you're a diploma student?

I can school you for free you s3x starved terrorist. You prefer to kidnap underage children and marry them off in your wild forest.

One thing you keep doing is exposing your hideous crimes to this forum.

Anu Fulani
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Adaorababy:

When you're able to distinguish between living and leaving, then I'll pay you attention. When I repeatedly call you illiterate, it's because I've been paying attention to your poor use of English which includes, wrong use of tenses, spelling errors, not able to distinguish between adverbs and adjectives.

I can school you for free you s3x starved terrorist. You prefer to kidnap underage children and marry them off in your wild forest.

One thing you keep doing is exposing your hideous crimes to this forum.

Anu Fulani

grin grin. Stop deviating from the points . Illiterate Igbo girl with fake life .

All what is in your brain is s3x . it is in your blood . you can never talk without mentioning it . That was why I called you prostitute.

Bring your fake MSC thesis if only you have one , I will lecture you how to do it .

Adora the illiterate, public prostitute with fake life .
Today is Sunday , go and service your men as usual .
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2021
doffman:

grin grin. Stop deviating from the points . Illiterate Igbo girl with fake life .

All what is in your brain is s3x . it is in your blood . you can never talk without mentioning it . That was why I called you prostitute.

Bring your fake MSC thesis if only you have one , I will lecture you how to do it .

Adora the illiterate, public prostitute with fake life .
Today is Sunday , go and service your men as usual .

E really choke am grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Adaorababy:

E really choke am grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

See this one . Mitchew grin . Why not typed your usual abusive statements again?
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=doffman post=102432385]

See this one . Mitchew grin . Why not typed your usual abusive statements again?[/quote
Coz you're jobless and most jobless people like you are very shameless.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Adaorababy Alias public prostitute.

If you know where I worked , you will beg me for money . I just feel to expose your fake life .

Which work you get self apart from your prostitution Job ? grin

You think you get work right ? Mumu girl forming big lady . Rubbish public prostitute .
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
doffman:
Adaorababy Alias public prostitute.

If you know where I worked , you will beg me for money . I just feel to expose your fake life .

Which work you get self apart from your prostitution Job ? grin

You think you get work right ? Mumu girl forming big lady . Rubbish public prostitute .
See this fool who still says [/b] Thank ma [b] after eating wants to gain relevance through me. You're a wanna be phisher. You're jobless still living under your mother's roof. You no get work. Averagely, it takes you less than 10 minutes to reply all my mentions whilst I give you hours gap. Don't you see all you do is hold on to your 25k Android phone all day? Jobless he goat. You ought to be placed on watch so you don't rape unsuspecting minors in the so called cave you're squatting. Useless paedophile
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Adaorababy:

See this fool who still says [/b] Thank ma [b] after eating wants to gain relevance through me. You're a wanna be phisher. You're jobless still living under your mother's roof. You no get work. Averagely, it takes you less than 10 minutes to reply all my mentions whilst I give you hours gap. Don't you see all you do is hold on to your 25k Android phone all day? Jobless he goat. You ought to be placed on watch so you don't rape unsuspecting minors in the so called cave you're squatting. Useless paedophile

Na so it pains you reach lolz. What are you typing self you this hairy foolish prostitute .
You keep on saying same things nah .

You think am your type with fake life ?
Typical poor Igbo mentality with arrogance . I just like to expose your fake life .
If you get work why you wrote all those long text with fish brain. I Repeat , If you know my work , you will beg me for money to upgrade your prostitute work .
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
See fake hairy , Igbo prostitute who claimed he was OK in her Igbo village grin
Why not patronized your village ahaaa. Poor girl forming big lady . Chei

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by 99thEnemy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
JooEeL:

Sharappp
na your candid nyash grin grin grin idiet grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
doffman:

Na so it pains you reach lolz. What are you typing self you this hairy foolish prostitute .
You keep on saying same things nah .

You think am your type with fake life ?
Typical poor Igbo mentality with arrogance . I just like to expose your fake life .
If you get work why you wrote all those long text with fish brain. I Repeat , If you know my work , you will beg me for money to upgrade your prostitute work .

I already described your work previously na. You're a phisher wanner be. I'm sure you don't know the meaning of phishing. I just taught you a new word, my boy. That reminds me, I need a gate man. Seeing you're a Fulani cow, pls apply in person grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin.

Mumu wey no Sabi anything. Check my profile. I am a trader that deals on supply of agricultural produce like cashew nut. A tonne of cashew nut will change your life. If your 25k phone can Google, please Google the current price of cashew in tonnes in Nigeria currently.
A tonne will change your life forever.
If I wasn't on vacation, I would never have time for riff raffs like you.

Ewu Fulani
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Adaorababy:

I already described your work previously na. You're a phisher wanner be. I'm sure you don't know the meaning of phishing. I just taught you a new word, my boy. That reminds me, I need a gate man. Seeing you're a Fulani cow, pls apply in person grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin.

Mumu wey no Sabi anything. Check my profile. I am a trader that deals on supply of agricultural produce like cashew nut. A tonne of cashew nut will change your life. If your 25k phone can Google, please Google the current price of cashew in tonnes in Nigeria currently.
A tonne will change your life forever.
If I wasn't on vacation, I would never have time for riff raffs like you.

Ewu Fulani

See someone that have bragged as if she was already a Millionaire in your remote village grin

Lozzzz grin who take a fake life like you serious .
How many customers you now get with your cashew in tonnes . People have known your fake life that was why no single reply on your fake advert . We know your type . You are so poor ; you only portray a fake life .

I just derive a joy to expose you .

Prostitute pretending to be a reputable someone .
Adora the public prostitute stop your fake life.

You only wish to be successful but you are currently poor girl. grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
doffman:

See someone that that have bragged as if she was already a Millionaire in your remote village grin

Lozzzz grin who take a fake life like you serious .
How many customers you now get with your cashew in tonnes . People have known your fake life that was why no single reply on your fake advert . We know your type . You are so poor ; you only portray a fake life .

I just derive a joy to expose you .

Prostitute pretending to be a reputable someone .
Adora the public prostitute stop your fake life.

You will remain a Fulani. The enquiry was not meant for useless people like you to comment. People in the business knows such volume is rare to come by and would rather call. I regularly receive enquiry calls from India, China, and Vietnam since I made the post. I'm sure you'll dispute it. I don't expect an empty skull like you to comprehend.

You have just described and exposed your foolishness and grand stupidity. I can not be cheaply cajoled into revealing myself to a pauper like you. My 10 year old son has a future more than your entire lineage can ever.

Take this period to reflect on your beggary, financially distressed, meagre, and poverty stricken life on how to fully get out of lack and take your bitterness and thoughts that everyone else can not make it into the gutters.

I am a proud and successful Igbo lady, any day anytime. Take it to the bank. If you like commit suicide on it, or choke on it. You're a jobless animal. Even phishing, you can not successfully implement. Nothing good can come from your empty, gutter skull.

I know my comments really hit you hard that's why you continue to seek validation from me. And I really feel bad you have taken it personal. But there's no fine way to describe a fool. A fool should be called a fool without mincing words.

However, you may send your account number, who knows if the right amount of money can step up your capacity to reason in a humanely manner. I mean it.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Adaorababy:

You will remain a Fulani. The enquiry was not meant for useless people like you to comment. People in the business knows such volume is rare to come by and would rather call. I regularly receive enquiry calls from India, China, and Vietnam since I made the post. I'm sure you'll dispute it. I don't expect an empty skull like you to comprehend.

You have just described and exposed your foolishness and grand stupidity. I can not be cheaply cajoled into revealing myself to a pauper like you. My 10 year old son has a future more than your entire lineage can ever.

Take this period to reflect on your beggary, financially distressed, meagre, and poverty stricken life on how to fully get out of lack and take your bitterness and thoughts that everyone else can not make it into the gutters.

I am a proud and successful Igbo lady, any day anytime. Take it to the bank. If you like commit suicide on it, or choke on it. You're a jobless animal. Even phishing, you can not successfully implement. Nothing good can come from your empty, gutter skull.

I know my comments really hit you hard that's why you continue to seek validation from me. And I really feel bad you have taken it personal. But there's no fine way to describe a fool. A fool should be called a fool without mincing words.

However, you may send your account number, who knows if the right amount of money can step up your capacity to reason in a humanely manner. I mean it.

Chei , it pains her well. grin grin

Have you also received call from Malawi grin

No need to tell us that your prostitution has yielded you one son . What is my problem with that?
I always deriving joy in unveiling your stupidity and your emptiness to the public forum to know that you are not only fake but also poor human being. Just see long story epistle you wrote just to show your stupidity grin

You started it today by derailing Adamu' s work and calling people Fulani as if same that Fulani was responsible for your calamity and now somehow is now giving it back to you in multiple folds you now want to cry. No , You must finish what you started .
Foolish public prostitute with Hairy muscular leg . Spit on you .
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
doffman:

Chei , it pains her well. grin grin

Have you also received call from Malawi grin

No need to tell us that your prostitution has yielded you one son . What is my problem with that?
I always deriving joy in unveiling your stupidity and your emptiness to the public forum to know that you are not only fake but also poor human being. Just see long story epistle you wrote just to show your stupidity grin

You started it today by derailing Adamu' s work and calling people Fulani as if same that Fulani was responsible for your calamity and now somehow is now giving it back to you in multiple folds you now want to cry. No , You must finish what you started .
Foolish public prostitute with Hairy muscular leg . Spit on you .

So much incoherence in one post. Please, boy try and complete your diploma studies soon
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Adaorababy:

So much incoherence in one post. Please, boy try and complete your diploma studies soon
Stop deviating from the point you this Illiterate poor girl. .
Am very sure you are still in your Diploma education .
I have tagged your username , I will always happy to be exposing your fake life . I just pity all those that will fall victim to your fake life .

Adora the public prostitute grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2021
doffman:

Stop deviating from the point you this Illiterate poor girl. .
Am very sure you are still in your Diploma education .
I have tagged your username , I will always happy to be exposing your fake life . I just pity all those that will fall victim to your fake life .

Adora the public prostitute grin

And what point have you been exactly making with your incoherent speeches? grin grin

Come to think of it. Didn't I already describe you as a diploma drop out before and you used it to describe yourself again? Is it what I'm already thinking? So I actually predicted correctly? Wao. No wonder only one word keeps appearing in all your post. You for even try small find other synonyms for the word prostitute. Ain't you getting boring to yourself already?

This boy is so funny sha. My clients are not dull, cowed brains like you. The commodity I sell is in international demand. I don't have to beg or convince idiots like you to buy because you have no knowledge on the Dynamics of the cashew nuts trade.

I have already explained what I do. What do you do Don't be ashamed. People might be interested in knowing what you do so they can patronize you unless you're a jobless goat as I've countlessly presumed.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2021
Adaorababy:

And what point have you been exactly making with your incoherent speeches? grin grin

Come to think of it. Didn't I already describe you as a diploma drop out before and you used it to describe yourself again? Is it what I'm already thinking? So I actually predicted correctly? Wao. No wonder only one word keeps appearing in all your post. You for even try small find other synonyms for the word prostitute. Ain't you getting boring to yourself already?

This boy is so funny sha. My clients are not dull, cowed brains like you. The commodity I sell is in international demand. I don't have to beg or convince idiots like you to buy because you have no knowledge on the Dynamics of the cashew nuts trade.

I have already explained what I do. What do you do Don't be ashamed. People might be interested in knowing what you do so they can patronize you unless you're a jobless goat as I've countlessly presumed.

It is glaring you do not have work . Nairaland is your working place. You always here to look for your fake cashew customer , You work as a prostitute in the evening and you come to Nairaland to look for customer as well.

I have told you severally , my monthly pay job alone can buy you off and sell you to slavery . Every aspect you may think of , I surpass you. no need to be arrogant like you . I know you are poor that is why you quickly run you mouth in the public forum. We know your type , you are really suffering .

Hold this to your dull brain . I'm a Health Worker working in one of the best Teaching hospital in Nigeria . Apart from that I have my special Health ICT hub I controlled by self .
If you need good work call me , I will employ you. You are stupid to not be aware I deliberately allow you to run your poor mouth before I expose you .

Meanwhile , I'm not Fulani by tribe but Yoruba
Fulani you are abusing daily are your Paymaster , You don't have any option you this poor girl grin

The day you learn how to be humble is the day you will make it in life . As for now , you are just a public prostitute and poor girl . No need to change the word , Let people know you as a PROSTITUTE.
I just hate a typical arrogant and poor IGBO prostitute like your type . Spit on you .
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2021
doffman:

It is glaring you do not have work . Nairaland is your working place. You always here to look for your fake cashew customer , You work as a prostitute in the evening and you come to Nairaland to look for customer as well.

I have told you severally , my monthly pay job alone can buy you off and sell you to slavery . Every aspect you may think of , I surpass you. no need to be arrogant like you . I know you are poor that is why you quickly run you mouth in the public forum. We know your type , you are really suffering .

Hold this to your dull brain . I'm a Health Worker working in one of the best Teaching hospital in Nigeria . Apart from that I have my special Health ICT hub I controlled by self .
If you need good work call me , I will employ you. You are stupid to not be aware I deliberately allow you to run your poor mouth before I expose you .

Meanwhile , I'm not Fulani by tribe but Yoruba
Fulani you are abusing daily are your Paymaster , You don't have any option you this poor girl grin

The day you learn how to be humble is the day you will make it in life . As for now , you are just a public prostitute and poor girl . No need to change the word , Let people know you as a PROSTITUTE.
I just hate a typical arrogant and poor IGBO prostitute like your type . Spit on you .

You have finally confessed to being an idiot. How can one human being make up a lot of error and blunder in one post? Don't you have an educated person in your street who can first proofread the garbage you're spewing before you post? I'd rather remain sick than visit that herbal medicine shrine where you cook up all manner of poisonous concoctions.

Meanwhile, your people whom you've been shy of associating yourself with for fear of Fulani invasion are the ones who are slaves and sell outs. The only thing your people are successful in doing is skull mining.

E-rat Afonja goat like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / Mention 3 Mobile Apps You Can't Do Without.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.