Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts (41039 Views)

Why Open Grazing Ban Maybe Difficult To Enforce In Southern Nigeria. / Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) / Border Closure Effective In South, Difficult To Enforce In North –ex-director (2) (3) (4)

Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by tunary(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Just imagining how the fools in Asorock sat down, discussed and came to conclusion that banning of twitter is the best action to take.....

Nigeria is being governed by fools
It is very clear, I wish they can see all the critism from Nigerians they'll cry their eyes out
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by pickatyouu: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Chibuzoc:
Buhari an illiterate cow rearer can't ban me from using Twitter.

When did Twitter become NTA Is it a must for the yeye government to use Twitter

Many hustlers will now lose their hustle because of one useless man SMH

Buhari is a political party
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by damosky12(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nword22:
Useless man,soon what happen to amedou bello and belewa will happen to him.

You don't mess with a tribe that fought world powers for three years and sleep in peace.

All hail Biafra.

You guys should stop making this all about Biafra. There are many non-biafra people, groups, organization against these tyrannical govt. Millions of Nigerian youths across all tribes are in this...

Let's avoid division by making it all about a tribe.
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Daphilly(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Our president is a dictator...

Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Splashme: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari is fooling himself

Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Splashme: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari is a mumu

Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Gosp1: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari is a devil all the minister under buhari will die by fire by thurder their death will soon start shortly include the security that is killing innocent people you all should mark my word
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/twitter-ban-difficult-to-enforce-in-nigeria-say-ict-experts/

Yeah right. All you need to do is have networks block Twitter that’s it. Not rocket science
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Daphilly:
Our president is a dictator...

Una still dey on top this one? No go work o? Where will wailers go now LMAO all these nobodies that social media made you don dey fear your existence?
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by faceland: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
emkz:

Can you write an essay on how 'use the language they understand' is a threat? I do not mean to insult you, but if I can receive 3 pages of that academic document convincing me that it is indeed a threat (which can be independently assessed by Mynd44), I shall send you 20k for data.

I pledge it to you today.

No I can't write an essay for retards like you. If you can't understand the passive aggressive nature of that message or don't understand English, I am sorry, it is not my responsibility to undertake the task of educating you (I am not qualified or have the patience for special needs individuals like yourself).

Foreigners were able to under it was a DEATH THREAT but you are incapable. You have made up your mind defend Buhari which is why you were showing screenshot that wasn't even from Buhari.

Please enjoy your blissful ignorance.
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by snoopz: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Vickym1:
I guess twitter thought of it b4 taking their office to Ghana if not that, by now govt hoodlums would have damaged twitter office.

we for don dey hear unknown gun men upandan attacks twitter hq or twitter hq on fire...

Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by angrykids(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
U can contact me for direct posting
Zect:
True. But what effect does the ban have on Twitter? I would like to know.

In other news...
I am looking for a reliable source in the NYSC to help process direct posting and redeployment.

I am an agent so I will be bringing jobs from time to time. I need someone in the system who will be executing the jobs for me.

When don't even have to meet. You can be anonymous if you want. All I need is a competent person who will always deliver.

Kindly contact me via Nairaland PM.
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Advancedman(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
InaNla:
Buhari media cows are gallivanting around the internet looking for justification for the DEGREE 4. cheesy

“ Twitter didn’t impose its rule on the spur of the moment. It has its own rules of engagements which anyone ready to access their services must adhere to. Twitter didn’t force the government to access its services and cannot expect preferential treatment from the social media platform. They (Twitter) made their rules and the federal government joined voluntarily”

Did Buari even know how to access Twitter?

This proves Pantami and the presidency are FOOL for not knowing the workings of the global space.

Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by emkz: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
faceland:

No I can't write an essay for retards like you. If you can't understand the passive aggressive nature of that message or don't understand English, I am sorry, it is not my responsibility to undertake the task of educating you (I am not qualified or have the patience for special needs individuals like yourself).

Foreigners were able to under it was a DEATH THREAT but you are incapable. You have made up your mind defend Buhari which is why you were showing screenshot that wasn't even from Buhari.

Please enjoy your blissful ignorance.

Because you can't write anything to convince anyone beyond throwing insults like a spoilt and useless child, disgracing his parents who did their best to give him home training but he was too slow to understand.

And it takes a retårded soul to suspect someone else of being retårded like them. Since I am not retårded like you, I will not call you a retårded cretin.

"Foreigners were able to label it death threat"; so you need a foreigner to label something a death threat and you accepted it? Are you not capable of independent thinking? I challenged you to analyze the tweet by yourself, but you spewed insults to defend why you couldn't.

You are a waste of sperm and egg.
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Goldbw122(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
The internet is a open is a open sources, so there is no way you can be denied a open sources... It is ever accessable...
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Gjmff: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yeah
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Gireiboy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nword22:
Useless man,soon what happen to amedou bello and belewa will happen to him.

You don't mess with a tribe that fought world powers for three years and sleep in peace.

All hail Biafra.
And slept in peace in a sea of 3 million souls.
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Unrated900(m): 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
This lifeless dullard has ended up finishing this country technically,just as he has defeated boko technically in 2019.

Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Nword22: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Gireiboy:

And slept in peace in a sea of 3 million souls.

How many thousands and millions died from your side mad man or were they invisible... The war worth it and we are ready again.
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by faceland: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
emkz:

Because you can't write anything to convince anyone beyond throwing insults like a spoilt and useless child, disgracing his parents who did their best to give him home training but he was too slow to understand.

And it takes a retårded soul to suspect someone else of being retårded like them. Since I am not retårded like you, I will not call you a retårded cretin.

"Foreigners were able to label it death threat"; so you need a foreigner to label something a death threat and you accepted it? Are you not capable of independent thinking? I challenged you to analyze the tweet by yourself, but you spewed insults to defend why you couldn't.

You are a waste of sperm and egg.

Everyone from the 75 years primary 6 president to foreigners could understand the message except you. Is that not prove or retardation? Now you think I'm seeking the validation of Foreigners?.... I said they understand what you can't comprehend and asking for 3 page essay.

Are you not the fool that was showing screenshot of someone else's tweet and thinking belong Buhari (something that can was obvious)? Please get help, your IQ is slight above that of a sheep.
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Its as easy as ABC
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by emkz: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
faceland:

Everyone from the 75 years primary 6 president to foreigners could understand the message except you. Is that not prove or retardation? Now you think I'm seeking the validation of Foreigners?.... I said they understand what you can't comprehend and asking for 3 page essay.

Are you not the fool that was showing screenshot of someone else's tweet and thinking belong Buhari (something that can was obvious)? Please get help, your IQ is slight above that of a sheep.

Try and write well. And use punctuation marks properly.

I am so so sorry for calling you a waste of sperm and egg. Even though you and I don't agree, it shouldn't degenerate to gutter language.

I am sorry.

Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by faceland: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
emkz:

Try and write well. And use punctuation marks properly.

I am so so sorry for calling you a waste of sperm and egg. Even though you and I don't agree, it shouldn't degenerate to gutter language.

I am sorry.

I am writing on an online forum. So having perfect grammar or punctuation isn't important. All I care is about is the ability to communicate (if you understand what am saying). For example so so isn't proper grammar and you don't start a sentence with "and".

Anyway, you apology is accepted. I prefer civility to unproductive insults. I wasn't offended because I know who I am. Good night.
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Gireiboy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nword22:

How many thousands and millions died from your side mad man or were they invisible... The war worth it and we are ready again.
Ok woo!!! sensible Man.
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by dometome: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
moodyguy:
wots the name of the vpn
I mean you use any VPN of your choice, but for Twitter and nothing else
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Zect(m): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2021
angrykids:
I just sent you an email
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Arietta(f): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
angrykids:

I am interested and capable
Re: Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts by Theunbothered: 1:52am On Dec 05, 2021
illitracy:
ICT illiterate. The ban is easy to enforce.

Simply keep a team researching on the most used vpn servers and blocking their open ports and blacklisting their ip addresses. Keeping up with the ban is an infinitesimal if the government means it.

Ask those that stay in dubai. No every vpn works because the government keeps up with the vpns.
All they have to do is keep an eye on Google play store and watch comments. Block the next day.

Smart assets download direct and load apk but surely comment someone or recommend people, block.

Some setup private vpn servers but with skilled experts at NCC, this ban can be easily enforced. Only a few smart asses will be using twitter. By the time the lost revenue fowl nyash go open.

How far bros?

Olodos everywhere. undecided

Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP / Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway"