Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government (42611 Views)

The Flamboyant Golf Life Of Governor Seyi Makinde / Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government by itu404(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
itu404:

Your reference is relative no one is planting bomb or using missiles here...just protecting your country against platforms that terror leaders, mischief makers can find a leeway. And don not forget if the CIA wants Twitteer to compromise thier work in African who the hell is twitter to say no...make una wiseup..i beg
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government by NikAustine: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lifestone:

You were cursing yourself simply because we have different views, it shows how much education you have. How are you different from the Buhari you critique so much?
incidentally God hasn't given men like you power to determine what happens to others. Shameful
lol if Men like me have power...Nigeria will be one of the most developed country on Earth.
But your types are one of the reasons Nigeria is like this.
Youre loyal to Mr President not the country. You're loyal to your pocket not the people.
Your types are people that are burnt to death doing revolutions.
I'm not cursing my self, I'm cursing you and all of you supporters of this govt.
Where where you where Bandits went on killing spree
Where were you when Nigeria became poverty capital of the world
Where were you when millions lost their jobs and are still loosing.
Where when hundreds where killed in benue by foreign bandits.

You support Buhari tweet but you didn't ask him why he didn't and hasn't used same tweet for arm bandits ( his brothers)
It not your fault shall...Na Lord Lugard I blame and Azikiwe with Ojukwu.
If not for them we won't be sharing country with animals like you
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government by donbenie(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
supportnija:

Igbo man why are you annoyed over BUBU, pls, i beg don't kill yourself , he will do his own and go, Nigeria remains , for now twitter is ban that is truth....
The only person ranting are Bubu and his stooges..
Twitter done ban am..
Make una go rest.. grin
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government by Bishopfelix: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
That's why i say in the forth coming 2023 election vote for digital and not analogue tongue shocked
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government by Oracleforce: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
aviara:
Yoruba's won't support someone like Seyi Mankinde for presidency who is civil, well enlightened and cerebral. They would rather support the likes of Buhari and Tinubu whose ideologies are nepotistic and dictatorial. Seyi Makinde thanks for this robust response. Its
so objectively expressed and void of sentiments. True leaders are not difficult to recognise.

Ask yourself.....how many Igbo Governors has openly come out to condemn what the Buhari government has don't. ....
Sycophant Igbo governors and their representatives.....

Biafra Today, Igbo for president tomorrow....
Make una decide on one thing......
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Seun360:

You will soon be treated in the language you and your forefathers understands.

Una go soon start to dey chop raw leaves and lizard as your grandad did during the Civil War.

YOU ARE JUST AS STUPID AND USELESS LIKE YOUR DRUNK FATHER AND BASTARD GRANDFATHER!!!

YOUR MAMA DIRTY SMELLY TOTO!!!
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government by Seun360(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

YOU ARE JUST AS STUPID AND USELESS LIKE YOUR DRUNK FATHER AND BASTARD GRANDFATHER!!!

YOUR MAMA DIRTY SMELLY TOTO!!!

Lmao, he pain were. cheesy grin
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government by femmix112(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Buhari is stupid and his supporters are all useless idiots!!!

I have been tweeting since yesterday. I dey use very strong confirm VPN

Dia papa!!!

i no understand very strong confirm VPN

any VPN will give you access

why making it sound like you hacked twitter
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government by MOVIC6: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bunch of fools, same twitter stone which you used is been used on you and you are crying, devilish group of people in government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation / DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House / Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.