Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Do Women Drink? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Drink? (917 Views)

Lady Gets Hilarious Response When She Asked If Pregnant Women Drink Beer / Do Women Get Tired Of Same Dick? / Why Do Women Smell A Lot During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Drink? by Cerebellum: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
I don't know if I'm the only one who find this odd; women who drink beer

Have never tasted beer, even looking at men taking it makes me uncomfortable not to talk of female!

You can state your reason if you're a female who take beer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Jhayjhay6279(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Loss of husband?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Divoc19(f): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
What question? They drink to feel like men feel too na
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Jhayjhay6279(m): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Divoc19:
What question? They drink to feel like men feel too na
i dont think that it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Cerebellum: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jhayjhay6279:
i dont think that it

I think she drinks, that's why she said so
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Divoc19(f): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
I think they are human too. Abi not?

Jhayjhay6279:
i dont think that it
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by baralatie(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Cerebellum:

Have never tasted beer, even looking at men taking it makes me uncomfortable not to talk of female!

The same way a man picks a bottle of beer and drinks is the same way women also take a bottle of beer to drink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Number1benue: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
If I were a girl
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Uncle93(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
One of my Exs does only when we are having issues.. she uses it to escape reality .. grin .. even me I've never tasted it
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Bola146(f): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
lipsrsealed no matter how bad it is, she can talk to someone! Not drinking lipsrsealed I hate the smell not to talk of holding it !!!! It's destroys liver and kidneys now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Cerebellum: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Uncle93:
One of my Exs does only when we are having issues.. she uses it to escape reality .. grin .. even me I've never tasted it

Lol...make the girl no break bottle for yah head!grin
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Access03(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
shocked shocked

Beer is good for your body sha as long you drink moderately.

Na some women here can even swallow loads of cum but cannot drink beer abi ? Seriously?! Matcchheew! undecided
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Is this question ?......

Re: Why Do Women Drink? by LUGBE: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Are they not human,even animal drinks.
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Jeon(f): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Cerebellum:

A number of different motives for drinking alcohol have been examined, including drinking to enhance sociability, to increase power, to escape problems, to get drunk, for enjoyment, or for ritualistic reasons.

WHAT A SILLY QUESTION!! Next time you ask them urself " hey good day, please sorry don't be offended.. I have a question 'DO YOU MIND? cool why are you guy's drinking? or why do you drink? "

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Tinalex26: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
I drink cos I love to explore. I am a woman ooo ..but most times sitting with my fellow woman 24/7 makes me dumber...cos all it's encompasses is gossip,beef,insult, jealousy, manipulation and a degree in how to cause chaos!!!
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Nonexisting: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
They want to be like men, it's feminism traits. That's why the alcohol keeps fuccking them up.
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Lilpen3758: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked

Beer is good for your body sha as long you drink moderately.

Na some women here can even swallow loads of cum but cannot drink beer abi ? Seriously?! Matcchheew! undecided
You deh mind nairaland people??
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Cerebellum: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jeon:

A number of different motives for drinking alcohol have been examined, including drinking to enhance sociability, to increase power, to escape problems, to get drunk, for enjoyment, or for ritualistic reasons.

WHAT A SILLY QUESTION!! Next time you ask them urself " hey good day, please sorry don't be offended.. I have a question 'DO YOU MIND? cool why are you guy's drinking? or why do you drink? "

Why are you unleashing anger on me, Alhaja?

Wetin I do you
Re: Why Do Women Drink? by Hoodyrich(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Cerebellum:

Probably wanna speak to God bout all long queue of stuffs on their mind cool

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Hide Or Belittle Yourself To Find Wife Material? / Man Sacks Lady From His Room For Having Small As$ / If You Are Still Young Please Do This For Goodness Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.