Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

If You Are Still Young Please Do This For Goodness Sake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Still Young Please Do This For Goodness Sake (918 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun / Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake / I Love Them Young, please advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Still Young Please Do This For Goodness Sake by Mercisharelove(f): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2021
Young girls, especially women are very great instrument to change this world or destroy it.

They can actually control men. You know men feel they are leaders, but not to a charming queen he truely loves with all his heart he can actually go any mile to protect her.

So with your favour, beauty and strength bring men to HIM - your HEAVENLY MASTER and FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY.

Woman took man out of God‘s presence before, and man - CHRIST JESUS brought man into his bossom and gave the woman - mary - the harlot to bring in his brethren.

I‘m begging you girls, common bring the world - men back to your HEAVENLY FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY who craves to fellowship with us.

By the wisdom of a woman the family is built. Build our family around the world. Hallelujah
Re: If You Are Still Young Please Do This For Goodness Sake by daddytime(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Mercisharelove:
Young girls, especially women are very great instrument to change this world or destroy it.

They can actually control men. You know men feel they are leaders, but not to a charming queen he truely loves with all his heart he can actually go any mile to protect her.

So with your favour, beauty and strength bring men to HIM - your HEAVENLY MASTER and FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY.

Woman took man out of God‘s presence before, and man - CHRIST JESUS brought man into his bossom and gave the woman - mary - the harlot to bring in his brethren.

I‘m begging you girls, common bring the world - men back to your HEAVENLY FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY who craves to fellowship with us.

By the wisdom of a woman the family is built. Build our family around the world. Hallelujah

Wow...

Funny, I had this same discussion with a pal yesterday...lol

He failed to understand me but resorted to name-calling.
Re: If You Are Still Young Please Do This For Goodness Sake by Truvelisback(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Infact, U just touched my rat with ur post. This is one of ur best post so far. I wanna ask u, who will now bring women back to God?
Re: If You Are Still Young Please Do This For Goodness Sake by jorion(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2021
OHHHH... PLEASE, IF YOU SEE A GOOD MAN WHO IS AMBITIOUS AND NOT INTO THESE NONSENSE RELIGIOUS MADNESS, PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE BECAUSE HE IS ALREADY ON THE RIGHT PATH....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Young Please Do This For Goodness Sake by Mercisharelove(f): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
daddytime:

Wow...

Funny, I had this same discussion with a pal yesterday...lol

He failed to understand me but resorted to name-calling.

Missed you
Re: If You Are Still Young Please Do This For Goodness Sake by daddytime(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Missed you

Missed you more... grin
Re: If You Are Still Young Please Do This For Goodness Sake by Mercisharelove(f): 5:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Quickly

(1) (Reply)

Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. / Guys This Question For You.(pic) / Bricklayer Proposes To His Girlfriend At Construction Site (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.