Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception (117494 Views)

I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by smasher1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ekez:
I dislike that thing called makeup.
Damn

It actually makes women more ugly. If you ask me they are beautiful without it. It's a waste of time and money.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Aparche(f): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
This make-up artist is so unprofessional...how can she come online to rant about what she was paid to do. And what gives her the right to post her clients wedding pix like this in public.

We take a lot of nonsense in this country! Something that can get you sued in saner climes...

1 Like

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by PGKing1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
W/o make up she's beautiful
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by ayo2008: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hypocrite!
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by judgementyard(m): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Who make up help?
If your Eyes are open to see what many put on as make up, you will set all those things ablaze.

You are Fearfully and wonderfully created.
All you need is to be neat. Many of those things are the root of your problems.

True!
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Emeka71(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bola146:
grin When you are in Rome, behave like one..... I'm so sorry for saying this, I know they would have told you this before grin grin .
Do you know that the bride is beautiful with the make-upbut more attractive without the make-up (as is in somebody like me; I would prefer to flirt with the one without make-up)
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by edoairways: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
JosephXavier:
This is exactly what extremists do

Pretend they don't engage in worldly things but are just hypocrites just like the Pharisees

The bible never supported makeup. This has nothing to do with church doctrine but what the bible says.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
It could be pharisaic friends of the bride not necessarily the make-up artist! smiley

Aparche:
This make-up artist is so unprofessional...how can she come online to rant about what she was paid to do. And what gives her the right to post her clients wedding pix like this in public.

We take a lot of nonsense in this country! Something that can get you sued in saner climes...
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Emeka71(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Aparche:

The bride that is happy that she is now trending.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by FahBuLous: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Make up are for girls with Low self esteem...
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by edoairways: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Aparche:

She thought the church would bend their rules to suit the bride. Am sure if the church had allowed it, she will be first person to hearld it in public.

1 Like

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by pocohantas(f): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
smasher1:

It actually makes women more ugly. If you ask me they are beautiful without it. It's a waste of time and money.

Naso undecided undecided
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by edoairways: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Omoobaigwe2sure:
Dis banner was placed at d entrance of of MFM church. Is all dis a man made doctrine or biblical based?..
If you check well, you would see biblical backings.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by edoairways: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
descarado:
Babe nothing do you.
It's your day.
Make yourself happy on your happy day.

Meanwhile the man will wear the best designer suit, shoe and watch but common face powder they will not allow the lady to rub.
Hypocrites.

Look at them vomiting up there.

Na that babe that painted very well they will be masturbating with her picture and come online to regurgitate nonsense.

Common fulani bandits, they are chasing online.
Mtcheeew
What would be your reaction if you see a guy put on makeup and earrings?
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
If she is a member of MFM marrying to another church member then I wouldn't blame her much, may be the husband insists she must make up BUT if the husband is a member of MFM or the husband didn't support the make-up then I pity her because the makeup artist just exposed her hypocristical attitude towards the doctrine she claimed before marriage. She looked like masquerade with the make-up.

2 Likes

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Shybucks: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
In her many times of doing makeup:is this fee first time of encountering an MFM MEMBER or na advert she dey do?
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by andyanders: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Who make up help?
If your Eyes are open to see what many put on as make up, you will set all those things ablaze.

Right on point.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Heavance(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Northernblood3:
This make up artist is a fool and the devil that destroyed this brides wedding and now she is trying to make the Church look bad or harsh. Every Church has laws that govern them, if u can't stand it, leave.

By the way, Make up is really scamming guys heartlessly, look at her before and after make up.
Every church has laws?
Simply say we have different God for different churches.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Why did she make up during reception it does make any sense.she would have done the wedding and reception without make up since she started without makeup,or maybe they confused her that she is ugly that's why she went for make up.women problems and their needs are too much to bear.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by ofuonyebi: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Honestly, this why majority of modern marriage collapse so soon like a pack of card
divorce here and there.....in America....there is one divorce every 27minutes
Because, the TRUE or REAL LADIES are not the ones the guys are married to..

They marry artificially painted image ONLY to discover the real thing inside the coconut or walnut when they get to bed!
Ask these brides of modern life...as much as you tried to change GODs work or image, have you ever succeeded from your generations?
The creator is wiser than you all!
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by toluscott2000(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Just keep shut , can u do makeup to shrine?

1 Like

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by fof1: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
allwell51:
"I was frustrated and angry - Nigerian makeup artist shares her 'unusual' encounter with a bride whose church doesn't permit makeup

Lagos-based makeup artist, Peace Eichie (@peenfaces) has shared her 'unusual' encounter with a bride whose church does not permit use of makeup for weddings.

According to the Ms Eichie, she made the bride up for her engagement ceremony and had to take off the makeup for her church wedding held at the Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries (MFM)

Instead of the usual touch ups for the reception, she had to make the bride up all over, a situation she described as frustrating.

"I had an unusual encounter with my bride on Saturday. After her engagement in the morning I had to take off her make up for church service. Her church doesn’t permit make up. I was frustrated and angry cos i would have to start the make up from scratch for Her reception and we know the rush is usually epic when they come back from church for reception programme," she narrated.

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HakDsgpG9Oc

"We barely even have enough time for touch ups not to talk of starting the make up afresh. I was anxious cos i had just 10 mins to fix her make up but then God came through for me ..
Make up isn’t a small work as some people assume especially when you have limited time to work on a face. I did that make up in less than 10 mins did i try?"

You are making her up...! WHO MADE HER DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by AngelicBeing: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Who make up help?

Gbam wink

1 Like

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by judedwriter(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hypocrisy....
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Sammyjay1984(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
I'm that same guy that pleaded for help the other time. Someone mentioned me but before i could check, i have been banned till 2030 like i predicted. Pls help a brother, i just need something to sustain me for 1 or 2 days before i get back on my feet.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Innobee99(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pix 1....... Jenny
Pix 2....... Bose
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by adetayoonas(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Why did she put this here?
Of what purpose ?
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by sonofElElyon: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
allwell51:
"I was frustrated and angry - Nigerian makeup artist shares her 'unusual' encounter with a bride whose church doesn't permit makeup

Lagos-based makeup artist, Peace Eichie (@peenfaces) has shared her 'unusual' encounter with a bride whose church does not permit use of makeup for weddings.

According to the Ms Eichie, she made the bride up for her engagement ceremony and had to take off the makeup for her church wedding held at the Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries (MFM)

Instead of the usual touch ups for the reception, she had to make the bride up all over, a situation she described as frustrating.

"I had an unusual encounter with my bride on Saturday. After her engagement in the morning I had to take off her make up for church service. Her church doesn’t permit make up. I was frustrated and angry cos i would have to start the make up from scratch for Her reception and we know the rush is usually epic when they come back from church for reception programme," she narrated.

watch video here

"We barely even have enough time for touch ups not to talk of starting the make up afresh. I was anxious cos i had just 10 mins to fix her make up but then God came through for me ..
Make up isn’t a small work as some people assume especially when you have limited time to work on a face. I did that make up in less than 10 mins did i try?"

Stupid.. didn't they know the stand of MFM on make up? Isn't the bride a member of the church? Were they forced to contract the marriage in MFM?
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by olamoses75(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
I would still prefer to marry a woman without make up over and over. Will you be making up every day in my house? That's impossible! So, my wife shouldn't try making up on our wedding day. Let people see the real person I'm married to, not fake!

1 Like

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Advancedman(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
allwell51:

watch video here

Shut up.
It's more money for you simple.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Advancedman(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Advancedman:

Shut up.
It's more money for you simple.

For commissioning, decommissioning and re-commissioning her face.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Realhommie(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
One of my realest niqqa got married May 15th, i was his Best Man. Marriage held at Sapele, Delta State, in a MFM church, their regional headquarters actually.

So the bride is a member. No make-up during the church service but she was heavily made up for the reception. The makeup session took over 40mins of the Time before the reception ceremony began properly. Sincerely i really don't understand what the fuse or craze is about this make up, especially when it is done excessively. Many ladies look really different (not beautiful but weird looking) after making up the nonsense, they just kill themselves over nothing, to look super ugly.

But the thing about this MFM church i noticed on the Thanksgiving service the following day, i saw that about 25% of the ladies wore make up though it was mildly done. They wore earrings and necklaces too. So i got confused because my neighbor's wife who is a member told me it's a sin to wear those stuff, she can't even wash her hair with shampoo, chaiii. But the ones i saw did braids and even wore weavons only that they must wear scarf or cover up properly.

Religion don confuse many people. Their case is the case of taking out just maybe a verse or 2 from a long chapter in the Bible out of context. One of the Bible reference they hold on to is 1st Peter 3 but the misrepresent the intent of the author there. God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.