Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception (117487 Views)

I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jashub:
Why should a woman wear makeup to look like Jezebel? Chai...may God help our ladies who don't feel complete without makeup undecided

Make really made her up. She's kinda ugly.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Gkemz: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ekez:
I dislike that thing called makeup.
Damn

At least a bride deserves to look attractive on her wedding day. Don't you think so. Light makeup applied on my wife's face is okay for me.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by luluosas(m): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pretenders calling themselves Christians. What a shame!
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by stagger: 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jashub:
Why should a woman wear makeup to look like Jezebel? Chai...may God help our ladies who don't feel complete without makeup undecided

Did Jezebel invent makeup? Many of you do not have a complete picture of the context of that scripture.

3 Likes

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Origin(f): 12:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Her decision her right. She made no fuss anad still enjoyed her day.

Is it easy for humans to serve God all the time?

We err, we do good, we derail, we come back.

Life is not a straight line. Its often a wavy cycle.

Enjoy your day and marriage!!!
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by descarado: 1:24am On Jun 06, 2021
edoairways:

What would be your reaction if you see a guy put on makeup and earrings?
Absolutely nothing.
If it fits him, I will admire him
It is none of my biz.

Female make up is more than a century old evolving as we evolve.

The make up our grand mother's adorned were things of glory. We still use some.

Women should stop using bra too or isn't that part of make up?

Mtcheew.
These days generation of men are very insecure.

By the way, in kpop, their male artists make up more than females .
Guess what, they look absolutely smashing.
The world has moved on.

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by nwakaibeya1: 2:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Human chameleon in the church because the head is also a human chameleon you will only know the head spiritually>>>There are things u say&u cant wake up the next day but I say all&get away with all bcause my source is solid than rock.I live in unbeleivable power&peace&light,no human living or dead can conquer.Authority of Christ I have is one in the whole world&if u see faraway lands u dont need to doubt me u can only hide because of pride&truth is bitter just like seers&prophet&pastors teachers of law hide from Christ in Bible time&issued authorization letters for the followers of Christ to be killed.I am firstsonaboveallsons.People always quote bible to challenge others in their own right&dont agree to others who also use bible to prove their stand,even a thief uses bible to prove that people were thieves in bible and Liar uses bible to prove his lie because liars are there too.People killed in bible so who does not hv verse to prove his or her stand?Prostitutes hv too but in all its the conscience&spiritual that judges first&thats where I dwell and judge ,I have the unbeleivable power and authority to judge the dead and the living and that's why i said no matter what u claim to be whether prophet/pastor&whoever its only @night ,the hidden world we know whos who fake or real no matter how people pretends in the day and claim to even sleep on same be with Jesus Christ.Hear this ur prophets or pastors dare not say such words as I say who gave him or her the power ?I told you we ancient Jesus Christ kingdom have come again to revenge and judge people unknowingly to all those claiming to know Jesus Christ and who on earth can discredit this authority defined. John 6,60-68
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by awoluyi(m): 5:53am On Jun 06, 2021
This is hypocrisy!
One time in the world, another time not of the world.
The church and the world are in fierce battle as to who possesses this lady.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by slimjosh231(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Who makeup help?
If your Eyes are open to see what many put on as make up, you will set all those things ablaze.

You are Fearfully and wonderfully created.
All you need is to be neat. Many of those things are the root of your problems.
Please don’t make me loose respect for you.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Haleey39: 6:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Wahala
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Collyno82(m): 6:17am On Jun 06, 2021
allwell51:
"I was frustrated and angry - Nigerian makeup artist shares her 'unusual' encounter with a bride whose church doesn't permit makeup

Lagos-based makeup artist, Peace Eichie (@peenfaces) has shared her 'unusual' encounter with a bride whose church does not permit use of makeup for weddings.

According to the Ms Eichie, she made the bride up for her engagement ceremony and had to take off the makeup for her church wedding held at the Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries (MFM)

Instead of the usual touch ups for the reception, she had to make the bride up all over, a situation she described as frustrating.

"I had an unusual encounter with my bride on Saturday. After her engagement in the morning I had to take off her make up for church service. Her church doesn’t permit make up. I was frustrated and angry cos i would have to start the make up from scratch for Her reception and we know the rush is usually epic when they come back from church for reception programme," she narrated.

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HakDsgpG9Oc

"We barely even have enough time for touch ups not to talk of starting the make up afresh. I was anxious cos i had just 10 mins to fix her make up but then God came through for me ..
Make up isn’t a small work as some people assume especially when you have limited time to work on a face. I did that make up in less than 10 mins did i try?"
look at how a man married 2 different people same day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by TWoods(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Who makeup help?
If your Eyes are open to see what many put on as make up, you will set all those things ablaze.

You are Fearfully and wonderfully created.
All you need is to be neat. Many of those things are the root of your problems.

My brother, that's not true. We should be careful not to exalt the doctrines of men into the commandments of God. In the early 1990s, I once knew a "chaste" girl who wore no make-up and always had her hair completely wrapped, with long dresses... she ended up pregnant for one of the "brothers" in the church... a worship leader.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Hammergirl: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Why would you come online to embarrass your client; that is bridge of trust. Were you not paid for the job? Why are you complaining?

If you wanted to know how the makeup looked, you could have simply written," I made this woman up in 10 mins; how does she look."
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by edoairways: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2021
descarado:

Absolutely nothing.
If it fits him, I will admire him
It is none of my biz.

Female make up is more than a century old evolving as we evolve.

The make up our grand mother's adorned were things of glory. We still use some.

Women should stop using bra too or isn't that part of make up?

Mtcheew.
These days generation of men are very insecure.

By the way, in kpop, their male artists make up more than females .
Guess what, they look absolutely smashing.
The world has moved on.
Have you bother to ask why makeup is frown at in some churches?. The women of old in the bible never put on makeup why should this generation do
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by daprincel(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Jashub:

So you were alive when Jezebel was too?
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by subcbouy: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2021
It is shameful playing a double standard, deceiving oneself. Let your yes, be yes, and no be your no.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by bizzibodi(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2021
allwell51:
"I was frustrated and angry - Nigerian makeup artist shares her 'unusual' encounter with a bride whose church doesn't permit makeup

Lagos-based makeup artist, Peace Eichie (@peenfaces) has shared her 'unusual' encounter with a bride whose church does not permit use of makeup for weddings.

According to the Ms Eichie, she made the bride up for her engagement ceremony and had to take off the makeup for her church wedding held at the Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries (MFM)

Instead of the usual touch ups for the reception, she had to make the bride up all over, a situation she described as frustrating.

"I had an unusual encounter with my bride on Saturday. After her engagement in the morning I had to take off her make up for church service. Her church doesn’t permit make up. I was frustrated and angry cos i would have to start the make up from scratch for Her reception and we know the rush is usually epic when they come back from church for reception programme," she narrated.

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HakDsgpG9Oc

"We barely even have enough time for touch ups not to talk of starting the make up afresh. I was anxious cos i had just 10 mins to fix her make up but then God came through for me ..
Make up isn’t a small work as some people assume especially when you have limited time to work on a face. I did that make up in less than 10 mins did i try?"
If she is d same person in d 2 picture than some women are scammers.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Kandeed:
#Nigerians the more you all cower in fear the more you give these leaders power to do as they like

#If you keep quiet they'll implement more anti-people laws

#Take back Nigeria from the hands of those bent on
destroying it

#If you don't speak up now ur vote will never count in 2023

#Nigerians this is the time to save ur future from destruction

#Hit ur streets and say no to Bad governance and insecurity

#June 12th should not meet you at home

#We Nigerians have the power

Can you say no to bullets??

Will bullets listen to you?

Your death won't change anything.

So,if you wanna die,go past the limits the government has set for protesters.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Josywhyte: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Makeup dey hide so many girls ugliness I swear
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Hapinex01: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2021
She Respect God fes
Then later do her mind✌️
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Successfulben: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
You people are just typing balderdash. This is religion and not Christianity. Christianity does follow rules, it is a way of life. It is the Holy ghost that teaches us all things and not men doctrines and principles. The more reason people are been enslaved. Religion enslaves. Say no to religion (slavery) and follow after righteousness.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Successfulben: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
You people are just typing balderdash. This is religion and not Christianity. Christianity does not follow rules, it is a way of life. It is the Holy ghost that teaches us all things and not men doctrines and principles. The more reason people are been enslaved. Religion enslaves. Say no to religion (slavery) and follow after righteousness.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by definateli: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
What of all the jewelry Abraham sent to his daughter in law he sent his servant to bring for Isaac. ABI na devil Abraham been dey worship? I'm sure that Isaac's bride was well decorated according to the available style of her time.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by weedfada(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
definateli:
What of all the jewelry Abraham sent to his daughter in law he sent his servant to bring for Isaac. ABI na devil Abraham been dey worship? I'm sure that Isaac's bride was well decorated according to the available style of her time.

Exactly! A lotta superficial Christians (especially the overly religious), will be thrown into utter confusion if they know the origin of "make up", "earrings, bracelets and shii... Those who have read the book of Enoch can attest to this...
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by PromiseUche(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
If you can't show yourself to the world the way you are when you are centered on.

Low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by samtol4(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Makeup is a scam!
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by BRATISLAVA: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Katcall:
I've never cheated with an painted face

You wouldn't be the first man to say that, some even swear they cannot live with a woman who uses make up, and today that's who they're married to. They have cheated with made up women.

Only a foolish woman will believe men when they say that they prefer natural faced women. It's an old lie.
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by BRATISLAVA: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Josywhyte:
Makeup dey hide so many girls ugliness I swear

The same work beards do for men.

1 Like

Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by Samsonari: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
I don't see any need for her to get angry, not to even talk about makeup
Re: MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception by virginchaser(m): 4:37am On Jun 07, 2021
The husband has to do the needful. Make up artist must meet them in court for breach of trust, a crime committed by a trustee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.