Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? (19633 Views)

Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Npower: Nasims Biometric Verification In Lasu Lagos State / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Fvck all these npower posts abeg

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by quinine(m): 12:32am On Jun 06, 2021
IranianSea:

To say you dey Ilorin, I fit do am for you free of charge even give you chill coke join am grin grin grin well, maybe because I'm on window 10 + MTN 4G+ or something, I don't know really but it was done smooth and fine less than 3 minutes
I am in ilorin and i am finding it difficult to complete the registration. Pls how can i get to you.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by quinine(m): 12:34am On Jun 06, 2021
IranianSea:

I am in ilorin and i am finding it difficult to complete the registration. Pls how can i get to you.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by happy662(m): 12:44am On Jun 06, 2021
fados4sure:

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by quinine(m): 12:58am On Jun 06, 2021
IranianSea:

I dey Tanke.
Pls where in Tanke, i am also in Tanke.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by injuriam(m): 2:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Somebody should please help me urgently.
Am unable to login my Npower Credentials into the NASIMS Biometric Enrollment app.
It keep showing me "Invalid Npower Id"
PLS ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Amaso99(m): 2:42am On Jun 06, 2021
honest1480:
I did my biometric capturing since 8am today and it's still showing on my dashboard mandating me to do biometric capturing. Pls did anybody experienced the same thing, and if yes, what happened afterwards?
bro log out and log in again
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Afokesco(m): 3:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Kingsasian:
na God for me. After I saw my test score I lose hope but was dumbfounded to be shortlisted.
na true hommie.

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by enonche85(m): 4:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Cuteamigo1:
I did mine yesterday. OP just like the test try doing it at night if possible but I did my in the afternoon.

Is it possible with a phone?.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:56am On Jun 06, 2021
enonche85:

Is it possible with a phone?.
No. Go to a cafe
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by NothingLikeLove(f): 5:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Thompsonpet:

Try to log out and then log in again. The same happened to me.

Thanks. It has finally changed to fingerprint captured.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by oxiide22(m): 5:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Kingsasian:
degree
okay, tnx
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by IranianSea: 5:33am On Jun 06, 2021
quinine:

Pls where in Tanke, i am also in Tanke.
I can't disclose my exact location but we can meet at tipper garage round about. I'm just a minute or few seconds away from the round about.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Elisha111157(m): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2021
kollinz1234:
I really do not understand this npower stuff based on getting shortlisted. I scored 90% in my test and my wife score %100 yet none of us was shortlisted

NB: I am from the south while
She is from the North (in case they are using quota system); yet none of us was shortlisted

I thought these things are giving on merit o
Have you check your portal to check on your status, because if you're expecting email,it may never surface but on your dashboard you might have been shortlisted
Below is attachment of our results.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Elisha111157(m): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=kollinz1234 post=102408185]I really do not understand this npower stuff based on getting shortlisted. I scored 90% in my test and my wife score %100 yet none of us was shortlisted

She is from the North (in case they are using quota system); yet none of us was shortlisted

Below is attachment of our results.[/quoteHave you check your portal to check on your status, because if you're expecting email,it may never surface but on your dashboard you might have been shortlisted
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by kakaflex(m): 6:22am On Jun 06, 2021
Biometrics Fingerprint Capturing ongoing at Airport Road ABUJA.
Call me 09057366263
Cost #1000 only

Our Office will be open by 2pm, Sunday 6th June 2021
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Maximar:

Experiencing same here, for the past few days now.

Try and recheck
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by ontolegit(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Please I'm in Ilorin and I will like to do the biometric capturing today. Please let's relate.
Thanks.
IranianSea:

To say you dey Ilorin, I fit do am for you free of charge even give you chill coke join am grin grin grin well, maybe because I'm on window 10 + MTN 4G+ or something, I don't know really but it was done smooth and fine less than 3 minutes
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Aventozeez: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2021
If you are in Ibadan and you are yet to do your biometrics capturing, join me at the University of Ibadan main gate now

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by ysobanke: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Pls I need help, before now I scored 75, but now my dashboard is showing take test instead of view result which it normally show, should I retake the test or other that are yet to be shortlisted have the same dashboard now?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by 198800Mam(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2021
honest1480:
I did my biometric capturing since 8am today and it's still showing on my dashboard mandating me to do biometric capturing. Pls did anybody experienced the same thing, and if yes, what happened afterwards?

LOG OUT AND LOGIN AGAIN
PROBLEM SOLVED
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by 198800Mam(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2021
kollinz1234:
I really do not understand this npower stuff based on getting shortlisted. I scored 90% in my test and my wife score %100 yet none of us was shortlisted

YOU TO PASS THE TEST I GUESSED
ANYWAYS IAM FROM EDO STATE SCORED 85% AND I DID MA BIOMETRIC ON MONDAY.
SO KEEP HOPING AS LONG AS YOUR DETAILS ON YOUR BVN,NIMC ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AND YOUR AGE IS NOT MORE DAN 35YEARS. GOD WILL HELP US

Below is attachment of our results.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by ontolegit(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
@ Iranian sea. Please can we meet up today?
IranianSea:

I can't disclose my exact location but we can meet at tipper garage round about. I'm just a minute or few seconds away from the round about.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Exodora: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hezmatosky:
It's even good. Go and learn work angry Npower will not power you to anywhere. Learn something and help yourself sad
He can still use the money to register as an apprentice too.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Olalite1: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
meetme01:

Use Opera to check again
Anybody who's having difficulties login in should try now. The site just started responding.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Pstjoel(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kelvin125:
just log out and log in again

Same here
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by NaijaChild: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Is it true that it is coming to an end on the 11th? Or is it really today?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by quinine(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
IranianSea:

I am at the roundabout right now but i dnt know how to reach u. U can contact me on 07063764773. Thanks
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Opeyemite: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
I scored 75.0%, not shortlisted
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by highbee02: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
I have not been shortlisted, please try again later. This was the response I received. Any hope?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by mamarazi(f): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Aventozeez:
If you are in Ibadan and you are yet to do your biometrics capturing, join me at the University of Ibadan main gate now

Please are you still available?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by babybuzx(f): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
amaralgold:
Check your email again, if you can't find it on inbox, check your spam mails or under promotions. I saw mine under promotions on gmail. My friend scored 45 and she was shortlisted.
How did you know you were shortlisted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job Seekers Should Stop Doing These Things / I Got A New Job: From Security To Account Officer / Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.