Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? (19631 Views)

Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Npower: Nasims Biometric Verification In Lasu Lagos State / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Blesschemical: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Cuteamigo1:
ten of them.
Ok thanks.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by RunzMAN: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
kollinz1234:
I really do not understand this npower stuff based on getting shortlisted. I scored 90% in my test and my wife score %100 yet none of us was shortlisted

NB: I am from the south while
She is from the North (in case they are using quota system); yet none of us was shortlisted

I thought these things are giving on merit o

Below is attachment of our results.

shocked shocked shocked Those that claims to own 9ja-zoo don make the selection finish....

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Kelvin125(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
honest1480:
I did my biometric capturing since 8am today and it's still showing on my dashboard mandating me to do biometric capturing. Pls did anybody experienced the same thing, and if yes, what happened afterwards?
just log out and log in again

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by kollinz1234(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
RunzMAN:

shocked shocked shocked
wow congratulations brother. It is well
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by RunzMAN: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
kollinz1234:
wow congratulations brother. It is well

No be me....
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by cutewisy: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Plz, is there any where in Aba I can do it tomorrow
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by cutewisy: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please, where can I do mine tomorrow. I'm in Aba.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Fmlao: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
honest1480:
I did my biometric capturing since 8am today and it's still showing on my dashboard mandating me to do biometric capturing. Pls did anybody experienced the same thing, and if yes, what happened afterwards?

Log out totally and log in again.

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Npower has been hijacked by IPOB agitators aka Biafran boys and girls grin that is future blame game by the those stealing our resources and taxpayers money through npower scammers.

Npower is meant for fulani herdsmen.

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by alingo2013(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
binsanni:

U use Windows 10 system, but till today the site is still not working properly

Keep clicking log in because many people are trying to login it takes time but it always login
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Dikegodspower(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
kollinz1234:
I really do not understand this npower stuff based on getting shortlisted. I scored 90% in my test and my wife score %100 yet none of us was shortlisted

She is from the North (in case they are using quota system); yet none of us was shortlisted

Even Npowe no say is not possible for you guusto score such.
Una cheat na wetin make them no shortlist una

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Bigii(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
NothingLikeLove:

Really? But it showed successful after it was done on the software.

Do not worry yourself. It's successful. Just hold on and logout, then login again. You would see 'finger print captured' try read it well if not you may think it's still 'capture your finger print'.

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Hussl3r(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Why is my npower saying transaction failed
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Goddyj(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
I discovered that the process is a little trickish. I did mine two days ago.
See how it goes: after entering your fingerprints and confirm it with the thumb or index fingerprint, click submit and wait forever. Don't cancel the window for any reason. It will keep showing error messages. Click Ok each time it shows an error message but don't cancel the window; it will eventually go through.

Remember I said you should wait forever!!
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by samora1noni(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
The deadline is yet to be announced
waze63:
I have been trying to do the verification at various cyber cafes in my area to no avail due to the poor network challenges they ve been experiencing from the Npower site
Now I came across a thread here in nairaland where a certain circular was published regarding the closure of the verification
Most persons that was shortlisted have not even done the finger print verification and they are already talking about closing it
Pls what are the fate of people who are yet to do theirs?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by nkemjacob2(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
I pray batch C shouldn't be used for 2023 campaign. Just as batch A & B was used
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Thompsonpet(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
NothingLikeLove:

Really? But it showed successful after it was done on the software.

Try to log out and then log in again. The same happened to me.

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by oxiide22(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kingsasian:
no be by test o. I scored 45 and was shortlisted
which certificate did u applied with; secondary, diploma, HND, NCE or degree?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Maximar: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ayoade05:
Who else is experiencing this after biometric capturing?

Experiencing same here, for the past few days now.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by exohjay(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Contact 08066886363 for NPOWER BIOMETRIC

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by IranianSea: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
solalal36:

Hello, I'm in Ilorin. How can I meet you?
I dey Tanke.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Chinachriss(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
cutewisy:
Please, where can I do mine tomorrow. I'm in Aba.
I'm in Aba too. Please, help me out.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
happy662:
How much is it?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by channelstravel: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
pedi:

For how much?

As low as possible. Let talk, see my siggy for contact
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by PSVITA(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
kollinz1234:

Just coming in.... The minister for Humanitarian Affairs says that the reason some applicants scored high but were not selected was as a result of their geographical locations. She further stated that.... Applications were considered base on scores nd population for the first stream. She said, if The population of applicant's of an area overs the specific number of 1000 In local government A. Only those who scored 70% to 100% will be selected. But if local Government B has a population that its number of applicants are less than a 1000 Applicants. If even an applicants of N-power scored 0% or 35% he or she can still be selected so as to balance the needed number DAT is expected to meet in the programme. She further stated that, second stream of selection for batch C will begin on the 15/6/2021. That applications wille still be considered from 45% to 65% in the second stream of Batch C stream 2 programme. Applicants can start checking their mail box or check the N-power official site on the 15 June, 2021 while selection will last till 21June, 2021. Which physical verification for Batch C stream 2 ill commence on the 25 June, 2021 till 30 June, 2021.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Pixtech: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
It doesn't work perfectly on Win10, but works very well in 8.1 or 7 with the latest updates. I tried on 8.1 and it doesn't take 1min to capture fingerprints.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Kingsasian(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
oxiide22:
which certificate did u applied with; secondary, diploma, HND, NCE or degree?
degree
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Kingsasian(m): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Afokesco:
na by wetin?
na God for me. After I saw my test score I lose hope but was dumbfounded to be shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Cuteamigo1:
I did mine yesterday. OP just like the test try doing it at night if possible but I did my in the afternoon.

Please how did you go about it
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Maximar:

Experiencing same here, for the past few days now.

Someone should come up a solution biko
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by dikecollins: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pls friends, how do i resolve the problem of not being able to have the fingerprint interface. whenever i click the "proceed" option it keeps displaying the following message.

unhandled exception has occurred in your application.

I have followed all instructions and repeatedly having same challenge.
Anyone with solution should pls help out
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Arrahman39: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
kollinz1234:
Sincerely speaking it was just once, I did first and then she. We were even in a hurry because people were waiting for us to take the test done they can do theirs. There was not a way we could have done it more than once.
well I believed is grace sha, I heard rumour of second batch but I don't know how true it's..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job Seekers Should Stop Doing These Things / I Got A New Job: From Security To Account Officer / Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.