Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? (19624 Views)

Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by ujezeez(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
If you are in abuja...mail me...I assure you will get your finger print verification done today.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by TBD(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yes closing date is tomorrow go and biometric before end of today.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
ur disturbing us with this npower dog shit everyday. 30k per month for just 6months is shit u will finish npower with nothing if there is opening on ur face called mouth
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Blesschemical: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Cuteamigo1:
I did mine yesterday. OP just like the test try doing it at night if possible but I did my in the afternoon.
please how many of your fingers were captured?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by floss(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
honest1480:
I did my biometric capturing since 8am today and it's still showing on my dashboard mandating me to do biometric capturing. Pls did anybody experienced the same thing, and if yes, what happened afterwards?

Try logging out and log in, it's supposed to show biometric captured

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Banter1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is unecessary. You people will just be creating Topic about N-power everyday. If its closing tomorow wont the Npower official announce it? Mthewwww

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by phardhar: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
I did mine today. I reside in Akure, Ondo State. I logged in using my ID and not the email address. Only the two thumbs and he two index fingers were captured.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by KingAttitude(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Burchester: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
ujezeez:
If you are in abuja...mail me...I assure you will get your finger print verification done today.

Where in Abuja ?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by NothingLikeLove(f): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
I did the thumb printing but it has not yet reflected on my profile. It's still showing capture fingerprint. Does it take long to reflect?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Lee84: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
NothingLikeLove:
I did the thumb printing but it has not yet reflected on my profile. It's still showing capture fingerprint. Does it take long to reflect?

No. Probably they didn't do it well for you, it's suppose to show fingerprint captured.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
If you are in Benin City, please call 08181569657 for your Biometric even tomorrow. We are opening

Guess what? VIP service is also available
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
kollinz1234:
I really do not understand this npower stuff based on getting shortlisted. I scored 90% in my test and my wife score %100 yet none of us was shortlisted

NB: I am from the south while
She is from the North (in case they are using quota system); yet none of us was shortlisted

I thought these things are giving on merit o

Below is attachment of our results.
This is the problem of this country, people who didn't write the exams were selected, I pass well yet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by NothingLikeLove(f): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lee84:

No. Probably they didn't do it well for you, it's suppose to show fingerprint captured.

Really? But it showed successful after it was done on the software.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Blesschemical:
please how many of your fingers were captured?
ten of them.

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by solalal36(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
IranianSea:

To say you dey Ilorin, I fit do am for you free of charge even give you chill coke join am grin grin grin well, maybe because I'm on window 10 + MTN 4G+ or something, I don't know really but it was done smooth and fine less than 3 minutes
Hello, I'm in Ilorin. How can I meet you?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by akinday1: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Call for your biometrics capture in Ejigbo, Lagos for those residing around the axis

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by binsanni(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
alingo2013:
First to comment today wow grin grin

Well all you need to do is to install the biometric app on a window 10 system, then it will work well most cafe don't know that, but if you have a system with Windows 10 install the app and look for someone with a finger print scanner
U use Windows 10 system, but till today the site is still not working properly
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by amaralgold(f): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Check your email again, if you can't find it on inbox, check your spam mails or under promotions. I saw mine under promotions on gmail. My friend scored 45 and she was shortlisted.
Afokesco:
I scored 55 but I've not been shortlisted
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by tonyson010(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sanemindtech:
If you are around Port Harcourt,akalahia or choba precisely,call me for your biometrics,l will be available tomorrow. 0815.378310.6

How much??
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Chris2863(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kingsasian:
If you have your NPOWER ID use it. It logs in faster than using email. Did mine today
Same here. Mine didn't take more than 3 mins

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Arrahman39: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
kollinz1234:
I really do not understand this npower stuff based on getting shortlisted. I scored 90% in my test and my wife score %100 yet none of us was shortlisted

She is from the North (in case they are using quota system); yet none of us was shortlisted

how many times did u attempt the exam?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by ujezeez(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Burchester:

Where in Abuja ?
Nyanya,karu,Jikwoyi axis
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Who else is experiencing this after biometric capturing?

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Lyon190(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
It's divided into two stream,those not shortlisted now will be in stream 2

2 Likes

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Lyon190(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
kollinz1234:

If you are not shortlisted that means u are in stream 2
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by happy662(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
fados4sure:
If you are in Benin City, please call 08181569657 for your Biometric even tomorrow. We are opening

Guess what? VIP service is also available
How much is it?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Taywon: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
NothingLikeLove:

Logout and relogin

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by twosquare(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Wait for it, but log out and re-login...check on monday afternoon if things have changed
NothingLikeLove:

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by pedi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
channelstravel:
I don't know but I write the best CVs and Motivational letters for jobs and study abroad applications. See my siggy
For how much?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by kollinz1234(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Arrahman39:
how many times did u attempt the exam?
Sincerely speaking it was just once, I did first and then she. We were even in a hurry because people were waiting for us to take the test done they can do theirs. There was not a way we could have done it more than once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Got A New Job: From Security To Account Officer / Job Seekers Should Stop Doing These Things / ★ Job/Vacancies Section Awards 2016 ★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.