Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? (19628 Views)

Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Npower: Nasims Biometric Verification In Lasu Lagos State / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by invigilator(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hello, I just logged in to my npower portal no see if I've been shortlisted, and under the screening tab I am seeing a message there saying "We are currently screening applicants.
Hi there, thank you for applying to be a beneficiary of N-POWER Batch C programme. We are looking through the list of applicants and it might take a while. If you qualify to move on the next stage, we will reach out to you." And a link below asking me to take the test. Which I already did long ago with a score of 75% What should i do now?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by RealtorX: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Have you clicked the Verification tab? The congratulatory message is under it. You know whether you are shortlisted or not there.
invigilator:
Hello, I just logged in to my npower portal no see if I've been shortlisted, and under the screening tab I am seeing a message there saying "We are currently screening applicants.
Hi there, thank you for applying to be a beneficiary of N-POWER Batch C programme. We are looking through the list of applicants and it might take a while. If you qualify to move on the next stage, we will reach out to you." And a link below asking me to take the test. Which I already did long ago with a score of 75% What should i do now?

1 Like

Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by invigilator(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
RealtorX:
Have you clicked the Verification tab? The congratulatory message is under it. You know whether you are shortlisted or not there.

It says I have not been shortlisted yet
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by RealtorX: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
invigilator:

It says I have not been shortlisted yet
OK. Wait. You might be shortlisted in stream 2.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by mytym(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Afokesco:
I scored 55 but I've not been shortlisted

Same situation...i scored 85.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by solalal36(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
IranianSea:

I dey Tanke.
I dey Tanke too. please, how can we meet?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Ugmama(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nobody has the answer to OP's reason for opening this thread.

When is the deadline for biometric?
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Maximar: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Ayoade05:

Try and recheck

Thanks. Was able to finally access it Sunday morning and everything was in order.
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Maximar: 6:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Ugmama:
Nobody has the answer to OP's reason for opening this thread.

When is the deadline for biometric?

No one knows. Nothing official from nasims and fmhmd or what they call it
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by solalal36(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2021
IranianSea:
I dey Tanke.
Please can I have your contact? This is mine 08173480292 whatsapp
Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Maximar:

Thanks. Was able to finally access it Sunday morning and everything was in order.

Welcome bro
Viva!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Got A New Job: From Security To Account Officer / Job Seekers Should Stop Doing These Things / Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.