Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf (4026 Views)

So A Lady Decided To Test Her Man's Loyalty, And This Happened (See Here) / When You Want To Know A Wife Material Just Test Her With N480 (photos) / When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Loverboy3333: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
So a friend of mine traveled out 3 months ago, he has been worried if his Gf is or will be cheating while he is outside the country,

He gave me her number and ask me to test her if she will agree for me

I am confused now, dont want to be a barrier to their relationship

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Amotolongbo(f): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pikin sha

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by DDDEnterprises: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Why will you be making friends with a kid? angry

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Kobicove(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
If he has no plan to marry her then he should free the lady abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Kylekent59: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
I would advise you to ignore him. You are being used as bait.

Have you thought about the repercussions? Don't go and use your hand to bring trouble to yourself. When the girl finds out you were used to testing her, she will hunt you.

He who have ears, let him hear.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Earthstorms(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Loverboy3333:
So a friend of mine traveled out 3 months ago, he has been worried if his Gf is or will be cheating while he is outside the country,

Don't do it

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Divoc19(f): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
What if she come like you?

Wetin you go come do?

Leave them.

Loverboy3333:

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by GeneralPula: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
You shouldn’t be that jobless..

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Don't do it

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Deicide: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Is your friend gay
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Guy u dey mad?

No body in d history of man has done this and it ended well.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Deicide:
Is your friend gay
Test her how? She be soup? Abi u be tester screw driver
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Fiscus105(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
you shouldn't test person you like, if he or she wants to fail let her on her own volition.

I have never for once test my wife on any issue
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is the highest form of disrespect to a lady.. There are mature ways of handling things rather than testing your girlfriend with your friend.. It would always backfire
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
I can help you do the testing but just know that she will not pass but I will enjoy banging her sha grin
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Rickmann: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Loverboy3333:

How can you be this gullible as to think your friend trusts you with his girl. What if she is actually the bait waiting to catch you?

Be guided o
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by erinatso: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ur frnd's brain is just like nigeria without twitter
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by paulolee(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
that ur friend get mind...sharp gees go run am street till d bea dump am n switch to the new friend
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by fati2001(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Loverboy3333:

since you are a tester why not do your job..

this has been ur prayer point.. and you got the opportunity so why complaining?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Twelfthman: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
The human mind games is a dangerous one and you don't wanna get yourself involved in a difficult situation.

Any situation/words that you are most likely to be misunderstood then don't do/say it. It is for your peace of mind because it seams to me you wanna trade it for short time pleasure like Esau
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Loverboy3333: 4:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
This is the highest form of disrespect to a lady.. There are mature ways of handling things rather than testing your girlfriend with your friend.. It would always backfire

So what you are trying to say is that women will always fail such kind of test?
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Loverboy3333:

So what you are trying to say is that women will always fail such kind of test?

What I am saying is you shouldn't spoil a beautiful thing for selfish personal interests, it just means the guy is just looking for a way to bail out and doesn't have the balls to tell her face to face
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Powerfly(f): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Lemme give you a legendary advise....

Test her.... If she pass..tell your friend she did sending him screenshots as proofs... grin
If she fails...knack her then tell her the boyfriend sent you to test her...but still tell him she pass the test..both of you should frame up a text or chat or call recording showing she turned you down... Let her know, your loyalty remains with her after all you both aren't sure he's not messing around over there...
At the end..you get to keep your friend.. she gets to keep her abroad boyfriend and you still get to keep her as a side girlfriend.. Everyone stays happy and Las Las..na the mumu guy wey dey aboard dey knack foreign girls go loose... cheesy cheesy
If person keep your sister for Hellgeria still expect faithfulness without any guarantee of marriage..Bros abeg talk true..you go gree or happy for that kind thing..? shocked

Remember it's an advise..reason am...
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Loverboy3333: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

What I am saying is you shouldn't spoil a beautiful thing for selfish personal interests, it just means the guy is just looking for a way to bail out and doesn't have the balls to tell her face to face

oh I get the point now
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by lalalista: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Children
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Tony142: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Powerfly:
Lemme give you a legendary advise....

Test her.... If she pass..tell your friend she did sending him screenshots as proofs... grin
If she fails...knack her then tell her the boyfriend sent you to test her...but still tell him she pass the test..both of you should frame up a text or chat or call recording showing she turned you down... Let her know, your loyalty remains with her after all you both aren't sure he's not messing around over there...
At the end..you get to keep your friend.. she gets to keep her abroad boyfriend and you still get to keep her as a side girlfriend.. Everyone stays happy and Las Las..na the mumu guy wey dey aboard dey knack foreign girls go loose... cheesy cheesy
If person keep your sister for Hellgeria still expect faithfulness without any guarantee of marriage..Bros abeg talk true..you go gree or happy for that kind thing..? shocked

Remember it's an advise..reason am...

Hahahaha, sharp girl grin
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by stupidmod3: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Loverboy3333:

give me d number
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Loverboy3333: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2021
stupidmod3:
give me d number

I nor trust you
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by stupidmod3: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Loverboy3333:

I nor trust you
u want test, wats no trusting there
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by Powerfly(f): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Tony142:

Hahahaha, sharp girl grin

cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf by frozen70(f): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Pls don't do that for him, it's a selfish way of thinking from him

If he has trust issues, let him deal with it

A woman with ring gets tempted talk less of ringless fingers
Just respect yourself and tell him to use another person

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. / I Caught My Girl Cheating / I am a sexxx addict please help me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.