Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Caught My Girl Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girl Cheating (4027 Views)

How I Just Caught This Girl Cheating (photo) / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
I made a post sometimes last week about my girlfriend. Of me been suspicious. And some people were saying I’m too stricked that relationship is not a prison. The thread for my last post is below

https://www.nairaland.com/6994115/please-need-yall-advise

Moving forward, after the incident of she not picking coming on video call and switching off her phone, which knew she was lying about she been in the hospital.
I allowed bygone be bygone and we settle that.
And also strictly held on to my rules.

1. No transfer
2. No PDA
3. Zero billing.

We are still abiding till the moment.
Sometimes two weeks ago, she playfully sent me #1500 as we catching cruise.
I know thats just a bait to get my trust on doing transfer.

Whenever she visits, i made sure she’s entertained and proper transport fair.
She has been billing me playfully on background which i will never chest. I have my principles. I’m a hard nut to crack.

Cutting the long story short, she called very early on Friday morning but i couldn’t take the call because i was still sleeping. She gave me about 6 missed calls.
When i woke up, i called back and she picked and i noticed shes in a traffic and I asked, She said she’s on her way to buy something she defended and promised to call when she gets home which she didn’t.

Fast forward to about one hour later, something pushed me to calling her and she picked and i was hearing loud music in background. The way she talked on phone was unusual which she had never did before, like Hello, Hwfar, kilon shele. Let me call you back and then she dropped. I started dancing because i know today wind will blow and the fowl nyash will open grin

I called her back, she didnt pick. I called again she picked and i told her we should talk on WhatsApp she agreed. She came online and i placed her on Video Call, she declined. I called again, she declined. I text her to pick the video call she said no we should chat. I started laffing. I called again she licked the VC. She was in a guys room. She horridly cut the call before the guy will say anything and i will hear.
It was pure and obvious. I lost it already
I zeroed my mind from her. I started laffing and thanking God i was so smart to never have spent my dime on a hole grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
CONTINUE:

She stop chatting and kept mute because she knew she’s already bursted.
I kept laffing and playing Olamide’s track Tittled Wonma grin

I was so happy that day. Had it been I’ve been spending on this gurl. Chiefs, by now heartbreak for hold me down.

She didnt call through out that day. Shame of what happened held her. She actually told me she started her period that morning. But na still format e go be. I can never trust any girl. That has been part of me for a long time. She played herself and i thank God for it. Because I actually had a good plan towards her. I planned putting her on probation till this week then i will change and start showing some love and it will be what i can afford to lose... grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by advanceDNA: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nigga, you be FBI??
E be like women don do you strong thing b4?...
You no dey lose guard at all...lol!!!

Anyways..
brace yourself...they are coming for you..
They will say you are attacking women and You hate women.......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by rickpat(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
FUTURE voice

I cheat on you, you cheat on me, you ain't loyal
They think you shy, but you a freak, that's why I spoil you
I could've hit it for the free, Christian Dior you
I'm sweeping you off of your feet in the space shuttle
I come through, go swimmin' in the middle of the night
We trending worldwide 'cause, baby, we on fire
Had a party with a Muslim and a Christian
I swapped our religions, felt like Jesus Christ when I did it (Oh, ayy, bring it, bring it back, bring it back, bring it back)
Have you ever went skinny dippin' on a flight?
PJ came with a bag full of ice, oh, baby
I could change every life
Solitary's whiter than rice, going crazy
I could have whispered to this bitch on this remix (Oh)
She just came out of Twitter, I can see it
Like the pussy the enemy, every time gotta kill it
Chandelier baguettes, look like we fuckin' in the mirror
Break your back, Kelly got you flyer than a kite
Richest nigga she bleeped, made her a virgin twice
Don't block none of these goofies, just curve these guys
Reminisce 'bout you had when you see what I got
You amazing when it come down to showing you mine
You my favorite girl, they all wanna know why
I done changed wardrobes, I done changed your style
I'ma change your life, girl, tell me it's about

ON A SERIOUS NOTE...IF TRUST AND LOYALTY IS LOST IN THE RELATIONSHIP...YOU GUYS SHOULD MOVE ON

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by LostMyZeal(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Both you and your imaginary gf are either delusional or not too smart grin

If that's all you had to do to burst her, then you've been dating a dum_ass cry

It's a pirry, eh?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigga, you be FBI??

Anyways..
You feel so threatened... undecided
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
LostMyZeal:

It's a pirry, eh?
grin

I agree...
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
CruiseCity:
CONTINUE:

She stop chatting and kept mute because she knew she’s already bursted.
I kept laffing and playing Olamide’s track Tittled Wonma grin

I was so happy that day. Had it been I’ve been spending on this gurl. Chiefs, by now heartbreak for hold me down.

She didnt call through out that day. Shame of what happened held her. She actually told me she started her period that morning. But na still format e go be. I can never trust any girl. That has been part of me for a long time. She played herself and i thank God for it. Because I actually had a good plan towards her. I planned putting her on probation till this week then i will change and start showing some love and it will be what i can afford to lose... grin
She's not smart... But it helped you...

Sorry... I don't understand some people, if you can't be faithful, when start a relationship?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Guy man come collect Hennessey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Continued

The next day i called her and she was sounding like someone who is jailed grin
I told her to feel free and lets talk normal normal the way we use to and i told her to stop lying to me even if she’s with a guy it doesn’t matter that I’ve not paid her bride price. That i will not restrict her movement. She said ok and begged be to forgive and forget the incident and i accepted but in my mind i was just there to keep bleeping without mercy. grin With Zero good plans anymore.

Fast forward, to last sunday. She placed me on video call after church service of her chilling with another guy. That they are just friends nothing attached grin grin

I just laughed in my mind and accepted and we both played over it. You see I actually tricked her to show me her real self. This was the girl that always tell me she’s always at home that she’s somehow an introvert that she don’t like crowd. grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Raspberries:
She's not smart... But it helped you...

Sorry... I don't understand some people, if you can't be faithful, when start a relationship?

Asin this shit is kinda of funny to me. And I always tell her she can’t stick to one dick and she said I’m lying that shes not a sex frick bla bla bla cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
bukky1994:
Guy man come collect Hennessey

Send waybill cheif grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigga, you be FBI??

Anyways..

My bro... it has always been me. I don’t want to risk my heart to heartbreak. I know how it feels bro. Had it once in sec school wayback. Since then my brother. I don wild grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
LostMyZeal:

It's a pirry, eh?

My brother. I’m so smart forget those ones. The best way to get hold of this girls is restricting them from your money. It will save you from stress grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Boogyman557: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool DIS MATTERZ need ENERGY DRINK to READ oooo

MEAN WHILE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
CruiseCity:
Continued

I told her to feel free and lets talk normal normal the way we use to and i told her to stop lying to me even if she’s with a guy it doesn’t matter that I’ve not paid her bride price. That i will not restrict her movement. She said ok and begged be to forgive and forget the incident and i accepted but in my mind i was just there to keep bleeping without mercy. grin With Zero good plans anymore.

Fast forward, to last sunday. She placed me on video call after church service of her chilling with another guy. That they are just friends nothing attached grin grin

I just laughed in my mind and accepted and we both played over it. You see I actually tricked her to show me her real self. This was the girl that always tell me she’s always at home that she’s somehow an introvert that she don’t like crowd. grin grin grin
You didn't trick her.. Learn to always let a girl be her true self and stop trying to hold them on leashes. That way u get to enjoy and explore them more. You get less surprises and shīt. I Treat a hoe like a hoe from the get go and lady like a lady. No confusion No problems. Simple

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by advanceDNA: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Raspberries:
You feel so threatened... undecided

Nigaa, You are just reading baseless meaning to my comment ...It’s a normal trend I notice here when people post their dating experience gone wrong...

...besides I’m not the one that constantly rant of being attacked and hated here ..
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by czarr(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
CruiseCity:
Continued

you sound very hurt.
Move on already. She doesn't mind to just be friends with benefit you are the one catching feelings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
czarr:
you sound very hurt.
Move on already. She doesn't mind to just be friends with benefit you are the one catching feelings.

See i know your type. If i had come here and said after spending on her she cheated you will still call me a fool. Now i did the right thing you still dey find talk. Mumu Simp like you

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by czarr(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=CruiseCity post=110698404]

See i know your type. If i had come here and said after spending on her she cheated you will still call me a fool. Now i did the right thing you still dey find talk. Mumu Simp like you[/quotle]What you are doing is called coping with heart break....you dey the acceptance stage for the stages of grief.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Exkandayee(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
czarr:
you sound very hurt.
Exactly,the op is hurt, those laughing he claim na laughcrying,he deh usam console himself,op will be imaging how the other guy is handling the bitch in bed,ogbeni op, admit you are hurt

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Edyice: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Let this babe knack other guys na cruisecity

Let the queue be moving please

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Twizzy30(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bruh just delete and block her contact. Delete any memories tying you guys together and move on. She’s in her hoe phase

I have similar story as yours. Crazy thing is they would gaslight you and make you feel like you’re crazy or a toddler. The moment she knew my heart wasn’t in it anymore and i was just using her, she bounced.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by lyriclekidd(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Congrats on the war on leach number 1, more to come
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
But in my mind i was just there to keep bleeping without mercy grin OP, I owe you two bottles of Heineken for this!

This is just the goal bro, keep banging that pussy until you're tired of it, then dump her ass and move on. As a real niggar, we don't care who has been swimming before us and we don't care who swims next immediately after us.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Brooooooown(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
You shouldn't miss out on big deals, businesses or any payment either to send or receive money from clients, family member(s), business associates, for goods or services, the list goes on.

I can help you create a fully verified PayPal account for easy online transactions globally�

Yes, you can send and receive money swiftly��

You can connect with me on whatsapp via https:///3pmHEM7
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
CruiseCity:

Send waybill cheif grin
grin driver go corner am
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by AgentGoat: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
All these relationships wahala sef. I thank God for my life. I'm too focus to be doing all these things. hiss

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
CruiseCity:

My brother. I’m so smart forget those ones. The best way to get hold of this girls is restricting them from your money. It will save you from stress grin

You must be a real niggar!

However, you don't hold a girl down, leave her to continue exploring other dicks while you keep smashing her kpekpus until you're tired of it, then forget her and move on

At the bolded, damn! You're a fvcking alpha bro! Every sane guy should learn from this OP.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Exkandayee:

Exactly,the op is hurt, those laughing he claim na laughcrying,he deh usam console himself,op will be imaging how the other guy is handling the bitch in bed,ogbeni op, admit you are hurt

You’re just fooling yourself. Because i didnt simp the way you would’ve. Thats what baffles you right?
Btw how will i be hurt when i know i didnt simp. I would have send you screenshot of her begging for visit but i cant because I’ve been busy this week. But it not worth all the hullabaloo.

Get wise

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Edyice:
Let this babe knack other guys na cruisecity

Let the queue be moving please

Baba me i don free her oh... My life no hard. Make everybody chop grin
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Twizzy30:
Bruh just delete and block her contact. Delete any memories tying you guys together and move on. She’s in her hoe phase

I have similar story as yours. Crazy thing is they would gaslight you and make you feel like you’re crazy or a toddler. The moment she knew my heart wasn’t in it anymore and i was just using her, she bounced.

I no need delete her contact chief. I go still dey knack am anytime. I no dey pay shi shi so e no take me anything grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. / Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed / Remember This Child Meme,!! She's Grown Up Now..!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.