Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) (3744 Views)

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by KiNg0G: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
mine happened 3years ago, after cohabiting with friends I finally decided it was time to be a man.

i rented a self con, the only one available in a well standard compound of flats. i was a bachelor then due to the facts that I worked from home my generator was always on immediately phcn takes the light...no stress.

they was a day a friend called me in the evening to come meet him at our favorite spot, I was like okay. i took my bath, niced up..grab my car key and proceeded.

when I came back in the morning, the landlord daughter came knocking on my door and said her daddy wants to see me. I went to meet him and he asked "why didn't I off my gen yesterday night"

wow it dawned on me I actually forgot!!! pleaded with my landlord that it was not intentional. i wasn't home had an urgent call from my mom so I had to visit them that evening. (bros na another thing play that evening o, shayo n flexing from my guy.... make me forget coming house...instead we had to drive to his duplex)

i knew he believed me because they heard when I drove in that morning. I really felt bad though, embarrassed because generators are supposed to be off around 11pm in that area. (that evening come be our day off for light)

according to one of my neighbor the generator stayed till about 4am, something I turn on around after 6.( since that day come, everybody start to observe me for the compound and the full area, you trust neighbors na......they be like who get that gen when on yesterday night. even people from 2 compounds had to ask.) though I know it's annoying.

how wish say light dey, maybe them for code help me go off am. (some thought I left it on intentionally, because I just packed in there.)

to be continued

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by KiNg0G: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
staying alone wasn't really easy at first, same way have forgot to lock my door on 2 different occasions.

one I had to drive back to confirm, (because I had doubts) reaching home I was right. door closed but gate open. it seems my neighbor has even went there to ask of me.lol

the compound and environment I dey stay de security wise... that one join

people hardly get your time or put eye for your body, except you just won do notice me.

but later on I just had to adapt...I love me space.

girlfriends wanna tag along....too many risk involved.

she stay 2night it's okay.

share yours.........

cc
lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
oh no,not again. Please how old are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by Juell(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Door or gen.... I'm confused

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by KiNg0G: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Juell:
Door or gen

updated
Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by chatinent: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
E bi like you never forget your key inside lock the door comot and shit dey catch you. You go know that humility is more of an action word than a noun that day.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by Manq(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
How about forgetting your car key in the ignition while searching yourself like a confused retard

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by KiNg0G: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
chatinent:
E bi like you never forget your key inside lock.the door.

na key them take dey lock door na?
abi I wrong
Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by KiNg0G: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Manq:
How about forgetting your car key in the ignition while searching yourself like a confused retard

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Multiple times will be an understatement. Menh! Once head touch pillow, come cuddle another pillow! Every other thing na till tomorrow. My best bet is to always lock the door behind me, once I enter my room.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by Nazgul: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Manq:
Lol...the one that I experienced so much in my first car was turning off the ignition without pressing the button to wind up my windows.

It kept on happening making me frustrated cos I have to turn on the ignition again so as to wind up...until I got used to the car...twas a very funny and frustrating experience.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
cheesy

Your first post on the thread, is it part of the discussion or you are going to give the thread another title later?
Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by Olumighty123(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Held my phone in my mouth with torch light put on, in search of the same phone.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by SportsHD: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Few months after moving into my selfcon in Abuja, I lost my key. Since then, I don't lock my door. Even my neighbors know. I don't lock it with key. And, nothing sup, no one came to take anything or sorts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by SporaD8: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
On a couple of occasion.
Left house around 6:30am returned at 8:00pm only to meet the door left ajar with the key in the keyhole!
Good thing I live with mature and responsible adults, nothing was touched!
Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by muller101(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
It happened to me last night. My kitchen door was left ajar till daybreak.
Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by Manq(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nazgul:

Lol...the one that I experienced so much in my first car was turning off the ignition without pressing the button to wind up my windows.

It kept on happening making me frustrated cos I have to turn on the ignition again so as to wind up...until I got used to the car...twas a very funny and frustrating experience.

Men! So many things can be avoidable by paying more attention
Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by NnamdiN: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
I cannot live in a house where generator use is regulated.
Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by wajaja: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Left home around 6:30am and came by some mins b4 9pm to meet my door slightly opened with key inside the key hole. One of my neighbours came and told me they called my name several times but they were afraid to enter inside.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by KiNg0G: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2021
NnamdiN:
I cannot live in a house where generator use is regulated.

You never stay for better environment, where security na their number one priority.
Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by KiNg0G: 7:33am On Oct 18, 2021
wajaja:
Left home around 6:30am and came by some mins b4 9pm to meet my door slightly opened with key inside the key hole. One of my neighbours came and told me they called my name several times but they were afraid to enter inside.

Hahaha

Anything nor mis Sha.
Re: Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) by NnamdiN: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
KiNg0G:

You never stay for better environment, where security na their number one priority.
by all standards i dey better environment. That's just the only thing I can't compromise. I need steady light �

(1) (Reply)

5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking / Why Do Women Always Get Jealous When They See Their Guy With Another Woman? / Only Few People Can Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.