Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation (41446 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies / Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Tizu(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
May your life be like that of Nigeria. Amen
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by od501: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2021
peacekante:
Admitting that you make illegal arm is admitting that you are a Terrorist

Can you be any stupid?! So...they should watch while the police, army, and their Fulani terrorist brother disguising as herders continue to kill their people? Is that yourbpoint exactly? You Northerners needs brain surgery aswear.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Rawtruth1: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2021
99% of the over seventy eight police officers killed by ESN Alias "unknown Gunmen" are Igbos and the Biafrans you said you are fighting for.

Fulani might have used charms and diverted your attention away from "Bush meat" to hunting your fellow Igbos. That was the beginning of the failure you experienced of late. No relatives of the slain officers will ever ever support you people rather, they vowed to expose you guys because many of them may even be members of ESN.

The situation now is Igbos are killing Igbos and burning, destroying their properties while the Fulani herdsmen holds sways in Igbo bushes.

Anyone who tries to advise you guys, you will attack, abuse and label her or him "Sabotur"

Nobody is against you having your country but not by shedding your brothers blood no matter the uniform he wears because when the real war begins, the same highly trained policemen of Igbo stock you are killing are the ones to fight and be of help.

No "odeshi" can work while you kill your fellow Igbos. The killing of Igbos made your commanders vulnerable and now, you have very bitter saboteurs who are relatives of the slain officers and citizens of Igbos

But common sense has left most of you guys

quote author=Kings999 post=102417360]OP ABEG COME AND TELL US HOW MANY INNOCENT IGBOS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY IPOB, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LYING.. SOME OF YOU HERE ARE FULANIS AND AFONJAS PRETENDING TO BE AN IGBO MAN SO YOU CAN COME AND COMMENT NONSENSE HERE... ESN AND IPOB HAVE PROTECT THE IGBOS FROM THE FULANIS MORE THAN YOUR MILITARY MEN AND POLICE MEN...
ONLY A MUSLIM MAN IN NIGERIA IS PREACHING FOR PEACE IN NIGERIA FOR PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY TO BE TOGETHER WHEN YOU FULLY KNOW THAT PEOPLE IN YOUR RELIGION ARE NOT PEACEFUL...
THE WAY NORTHERNERS CARRY IGBO MATTERS ON THEIR HEAD HONESTLY YOU WILL THINK THEY ARE LIVING IN PEACE... LET ME WARN THOSE IDIOTS CARRYING IGBOS MATTERS ON THEIR HEAD, LEAVE IGBO MATTERS ALONE OR YOU WILL DIE MISERABLE... BIAFRA HAS BEEN EXISTING BEFORE SOME OF YOU HERE WERE BORN... NIGERIA IS NOT AN IGBO MAN LAND...
I'M ASHAMED OF THIS COUNTRY I SEE HOW BUHARI, GHABA AND NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT EMBRACING THERE SELVES TO THE FOREIGNERS.. THE WORLD IS WATCHING HOW STUPID OUR POLICTICIANS ARE.... IT'S OBVIOUS COWS IN HUMAN FORM ARE OUR LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY... STOP CARRYING IGBOS MATTERS ON YOUR HEAD, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU, TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM HEART ATTACK..

THANK YOU
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by deji17: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2021
Ungun known men and "innocent citizens" just confirmed that they make their own ammunitions. ����
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Kuginzi: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Yes! I'm an IPOB while you're an Èèyàn Làsàn Làsàn
I feel your pain bro!

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Kuginzi:

I feel your pain bro!
E pain am enter body. Oponu

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Minjim: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2021
Thunder fire every Igbos supporting Igbos.
You can now see that they carry arms....to do what?

When they finished killing your family members one day it'll be your turn.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Kuginzi: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

E pain am enter body. Oponu
Hahaha.. As e dey pain u.....
Omo-ale! Omo OSHi.

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Holaomoakin(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2021
... and since the commencement of the Nigeria's fourth republic, Biafra had enjoyed their protection of any opposition party. But they now producing arms locally, I can only fear the END for their region and leader.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by EagleNest(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2021
27Pushing30:
How does FG descalate? Options?

Mistakes made already...

1. FG MUST get deep into intelligent gathering quickly, to zero around on the brains behind the carnage in SE. These people are flesh and blood, and not ghost. A reactive staccato responses doesn't show use or availability of intelligence.

2. They should stop being jumpy to make blanket accusations to citizens or groups, without any tangible investigation and arrests. It is not everything that bites in the night is mosquito. Already the rush to tag IPOB as terrorist organisation without convincing reasons, only boldened them to act as one. Wisdom demands that it is not anytime you are called out to fight, that you go fighting. In fact it is not all fight that is worth fighting. Who would have thought IPOB will be made this popular when few years ago even many Igbos see them as charade. But today many have started listening to them as FG keeps on proving them right.

4. Sometimes the presidency mix up IPOB and the rest of Igbos together, creating a sense of mistrust even to the non Igbos. You see, they should be matured on the language they use, as I have said above. As a leader, reminding a section of a country, about the horrors of the past in a way that reads like a threat is unpresidential. The presidency should be speaking healing and unity, and not divisions and threats.

5. And the presidency should stop being parochial in discharge of his duty. Repeatedly making lopsided appointments in govt doesn't help Nigeria unity. A listening ear is a friend to peace and justice anytime. Let's be matured for once to move forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Kuginzi:

Hahaha.. As e dey pain u.....
Omo-ale! Omo OSHi.
Olô'óórun, Ómó baba alapa stainless, Ómó Iya Olobo town council

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwaelohim: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2021
AntiBMC:

Marriage is not by force. We have nothing in common with the north. We have been marginalized for far too long, now fulanis want to take over our lands with their expansionist agenda. We will not tolerate any fulanization...that is why, Biafra is non negotiable.

Please can you list the areas you have been marginalized as Igbo Man or easterner.. it seems marginalization is a word without explanation... Please tell me and those that wish to know what aspect are you marginalized against other tribes in NIGERIA. I M WAITING NO INSULT PLEASE BECAUSE I DIDN'T INSULT YOU.

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by berrystunn(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Kings999:
OP ABEG COME AND TELL US HOW MANY INNOCENT IGBOS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY IPOB, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LYING.. SOME OF YOU HERE ARE FULANIS AND AFONJAS PRETENDING TO BE AN IGBO MAN SO YOU CAN COME AND COMMENT NONSENSE HERE... ESN AND IPOB HAVE PROTECT THE IGBOS FROM THE FULANIS MORE THAN YOUR MILITARY MEN AND POLICE MEN...
ONLY A MUSLIM MAN IN NIGERIA IS PREACHING FOR PEACE IN NIGERIA FOR PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY TO BE TOGETHER WHEN YOU FULLY KNOW THAT PEOPLE IN YOUR RELIGION ARE NOT PEACEFUL...
THE WAY NORTHERNERS CARRY IGBO MATTERS ON THEIR HEAD HONESTLY YOU WILL THINK THEY ARE LIVING IN PEACE... LET ME WARN THOSE IDIOTS CARRYING IGBOS MATTERS ON THEIR HEAD, LEAVE IGBO MATTERS ALONE OR YOU WILL DIE MISERABLE... BIAFRA HAS BEEN EXISTING BEFORE SOME OF YOU HERE WERE BORN... NIGERIA IS NOT AN IGBO MAN LAND...
I'M ASHAMED OF THIS COUNTRY I SEE HOW BUHARI, GHABA AND NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT EMBRACING THERE SELVES TO THE FOREIGNERS.. THE WORLD IS WATCHING HOW STUPID OUR POLICTICIANS ARE.... IT'S OBVIOUS COWS IN HUMAN FORM ARE OUR LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY... STOP CARRYING IGBOS MATTERS ON YOUR HEAD, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU, TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM HEART ATTACK..

THANK YOU

Usu
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2021
So many one Nigeria slaves here, this marriage is not by force. Call for a referendum and stop beating the drums of war. They want to use their senseless propaganda as how they did to Jonathan's govt. Lori iro, it will not work!

Fvck you APC supporters and one Nigeria lazy educated pigs that refuse to read their history.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Fulanibandit: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Fulani bandits fear nobody, we only fear Biafra. That's why our messiah Buhari must use Nigeria Fulani Army to crush Igbos with civil war experience. Shege damboroba
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by TEFON4: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2021
1.So you are manufacturing weapons illegally
2.Kanu told you that they will kill you that your should fight but he ran away in wrapper...woman wrapper
3.Did Amnesty International here this and choose to ignore
4.When FGN catch these people,they will turn to innocent citizens and Amnesty 6 will waké up

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by udemzyudex(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:

While they are being killed, .....
Your photoshop skill is terrible.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by berrystunn(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Marriage is not by force.

Go and report to British that wedded you guys
Your Lord running to U.S

Insulting British is very funny.
Even holding a British passport means a lot.

He was scammed 1m dollars last year trying to lobby u.s Congress.

Another 300m naira on the pipe line to lobby Congress.

There is no u.s without UK get that to your head .
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by EagleNest(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
ablejesus26:

Stop pitching ipob with war.
The only thing they can do is diverge into terrorism. But it will be their downfall.
In Igboland we don't harbor terrorism,so they will be receiving constant sabotage.

My good friend, I ain't pitching war with IPOB. Wars often start subtly like this, when immatures minds battle on issues that can be talked over maturely. And the bad part of it is that many people would be senselessly consumed whether they are in support or not. You see, all these wahala can be handled maturely if there is any atom of sincerity.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by pquaver(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Kings999:
OP ABEG COME AND TELL US HOW MANY INNOCENT IGBOS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY IPOB, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LYING.. SOME OF YOU HERE ARE FULANIS AND AFONJAS PRETENDING TO BE AN IGBO MAN SO YOU CAN COME AND COMMENT NONSENSE HERE... ESN AND IPOB HAVE PROTECT THE IGBOS FROM THE FULANIS MORE THAN YOUR MILITARY MEN AND POLICE MEN...

THANK YOU
Atleast I am from imo state and I know owerri well. Pls can you tell us where Fulani has ever attacked or are killing people in Owerri that Esn ended up protecting them please tells us.. I dey wait..

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by escapefromusa(f): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

I didn't see your comment on 88 people killed in kebbi, continue fooling yourself simp

He can comment anywhere he wants. Na today people die for Kebbi Abi Maiduguri. In the north men have 3 or 4 wives. the population will be restored shortly grin

Ibo land even needs baby factories to reproduce. What a shame? grin
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by CsRockefeller(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
EagleNest:

Mistakes made already...

1. FG MUST get deep into intelligent gathering quickly, to zero around on the brains behind the carnage in SE. These people are flesh and blood, and not ghost. A reactive staccato responses doesn't show use or availability of intelligence.

2. They should stop being jumpy to make blanket accusations to citizens or groups, without any tangible investigation and arrests. It is not everything that bites in the night is mosquito. Already the rush to tag IPOB as terrorist organisation without convincing reasons, only boldened them to act as one. Wisdom demands that it is not anytime you are called out to fight, that you go fighting. In fact it is not all fight that is worth fighting. Who would have thought IPOB will be made this popular when few years ago even many Igbos see them as charade. But today many have started listening to them as FG keeps on proving them right.

4. Sometimes the presidency mix up IPOB and the rest of Igbos together, creating a sense of mistrust even to the non Igbos. You see, they should be matured on the language they use, as I have said above. As a leader, reminding a section of a country, about the horrors of the past in a way that reads like a threat is unpresidential. The presidency should be speaking healing and unity, and not divisions and threats.

5. And the presidency should stop being parochial in discharge of his duty. Repeatedly making lopsided appointments in govt doesn't help Nigeria unity. A listening ear is a friend to peace and justice anytime. Let's be matured for once to move forward.

Wow! So full of wisdom. Best comment ever on politics section.

Well done sir.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Josywhyte: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Why una leader no come fight with una. Mandela and Steven Biko did same for their countries
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by tankoagaie: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2021
underneath
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by tutudesz: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
AntiBMC:

Fulani parasites are not Niger Delta mouthpiece... allow them decide whom they want to go with in a referendum.. e sure me die...say they will never go with fulani.

Kill yasef if e pain you.
So why are you forcing your biafra on others
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2021
escapefromusa:

He can comment anywhere he wants. Na today people die for Kebbi Abi Maiduguri. In the north men have 3 or 4 wives. the population will be restored shortly grin

Ibo land even needs baby factories to reproduce. What a shame? grin

Musa, one day your loved ones will be victims and you spit this shit.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by AntiBMC(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2021
tutudesz:

So why are you forcing your biafra on others

Are you the others? Face ur cow pushing nd leave the region talk for people who actually have regions in Nigeria. Bororo.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by arewa001(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2021
#Ozeoma
#IamIgboToo

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by sleemomymy: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2021
I strongly believe this is all about Biafra. The region can't just get over 2015 election. Their political leaders which are so embedded in corruption, are the one founding the agitation using the common man children to papetrate their evil agenda after sending their children abroad for better education and better life.
BE WISE............. shocked shocked shocked
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Eberex(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:
It is now clear that Kanu's agenda is not Biafra but confusion.

Maybe he is a member of PDP.

Goat
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by MalcoImX: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2021
Eberex:

Goat
Pig

Kanu's pig.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by KaluwisxPRO: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:

And when they get killed in gunfight with security agencies, onion thieves will tell you they are armless innocent citizens.

When did they start getting armed?? Do you also mind telling this forum since when Fulani, Bandits and Boko got armed? You leave the main issue to focus on what is not a problem. Tom polo has dared the FG to sabotage the economy if NDDC board is not constituted, that is an open threat. FG should send troops to the creeks if they got BALLS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. / Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.