Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation (41442 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies / Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by blackmaine: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Nwamaka1419 post=102438266][/quote] Ogah anything happening to Police and military dept is Karma, you remember this words by policemen, I would shoot you and noting would happen, for Months now I have never heard that..a police man killing someone because of 50 naira , bro leave these people out of this matter, they are policemen that are Igbo's that the karma has caught up already ..God never sleeps
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:

Atleast I am from imo state and I know owerri well. Pls can you tell us where Fulani has ever attacked or are killing people in Owerri that Esn ended up protecting them please tells us.. I dey wait..
. Another Fulani terrorist spotted.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by MalcoImX: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
blackmaine:
we fear them because they have been cursed by Yahweh, they are vagabonds and that's why if you look at what's happening in Nigeria today, since 1960 they have been practising idiocy in officialdom

Or you fear them because they have been blessed by Yahweh.

Till till 2023 and vote somebody

You've been crying since the the 2019 lose.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Musa, one day your loved ones will be victims and you spit this shit.
. Original musa, this one no be fake abeg, musa with cow brain grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Beancounter93:

Pain who?
Have a good day, good person. May your soul be blessed.
. E pain am again, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Wetpuxy:
you are always seen on IPOB thread but when it comes to the lifeless jihadist you will run away, typical hypocrite
. Don't mind the terrorist.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nwamaka1419:
. E pain am again, grin grin grin grin grin

Is everything all right with you? You seem to be in pain, Claudia Boudicca Valentinian.

I do hope your beloved slaves are fine, Claudia Boudicca. And your family

May Jupiter bless your hearth and may Hera look after thy affairs.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Beancounter93:

Is everything all right with you? You seem to be in pain, Claudia Boudicca Valentinian.

I do hope your beloved slaves are fine, Claudia Boudicca. And your family

May Jupiter bless your hearth and may Hera look after thy affairs.
. E pain again and again, Nord your head for wall, mumu cow. grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nwamaka1419:
. E pain again and again, Nord your head for wall, mumu cow. grin grin grin grin
Bye Felicia
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

British citizen congrats since when ? and you want your brothers to die hahahaha for Biafra to come ,so your own generation will return from UK and take there land ... Good man.

Even with that passport you are still a black man without value no regards, your passport can be withdrawn if you involve in anything terrorist against the UK govt. ...

I understand you don't have anything here in Nigeria in your so call Biafra land , I know you guys leaving like a rat in UK working like donkey to get a better life.

No place like home, no need to tell you my citizenship because I can't change the fact that I'm not welcome 100% in there world (White men) those of us that have kids with the white women have lost it 90% too many where slaves just to get documents then passport.

I know what you pass through to get that passport.. those that married white you Know what I'm talking about... Boy boy for many years.

If I'm not supporting nnamdi kanu way doesn't mean I'm in support of the stupid govt of Nigeria... useless group of people, But some of you that welcome propaganda and fake history from Nnamdi kanu... Who want to engage military on gun battle in our doorstep.

That have been brainwashed... Always believe anything you see or hear from your Lord .

Too many of you that believe the man in Aso Rock is not buhari... without any investigation Must be mad or lack something...

You think the protocol to access America president can be compromise by all America intelligence, secret agent, FBI, CIA
To allow one yeye Sudanese man as Mr President of Nigeria to visit white house for what reason will they do that.

Same in France with high level of security will work with some yeye corrupt cabal in Nigeria govt to allow one yeye thing as Mr President of Nigeria to access there President.

You guys must be so Dumb to believe Nnamdi kanu on that ...

. Another Fulani terrorist spotted, shame on you.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by shatta419: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tell your brothers living in the north to come back ... it’s obvious most of the Igbo are against Insurgency being caused by these so called ipob.. Fulani would gladly sell you what you priced

We keep watching
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by izorr(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nwamaka1419:
. Another stupid Fulani terrorist spotted, you just come back, mumu cow brain.
Iam a christian as u but u don't see the bloodshed coming no insult pls
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Beancounter93:

Bye Felicia
. E pain am again and again and again. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
izorr:
Iam a christian as u but u don't see the bloodshed coming no insult pls
. Shot up, I did not ask what religion you practice, stop being stupid and sentimental that's why I quote you, Fulani cow head.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by berrystunn(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nwamaka1419:
. Another Fulani terrorist spotted, shame on you.
Spot till you spot the evil in Nnamdi kanu
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
AntiBMC:

Marriage is not by force. We have nothing in common with the north. We have been marginalized for far too long, now fulanis want to take over our lands with their expansionist agenda. We will not tolerate any fulanization...that is why, Biafra is non negotiable.

You have been brainwashed!
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by pquaver(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nwamaka1419:

Come and carry me from my father's land na. I can be anything to u I don't care because u and your fellow ipob pigs are inconsequential in the scheme of things. It does not change who I am in real life.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by AntiBMC(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You have been brainwashed!

See who's talking. A known BMC robot paid to dismiss every truth spoken against this govt.

Please keep your saliva in ur mouth while quoting me...stop drooling all over my mention with imbecilic comments.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
AntiBMC:

See who's talking. A known BMC robot paid to dismiss every truth spoken against this govt.

Please keep your saliva in ur mouth while quoting me...stop drooling all over my mention with imbecilic comments.

smh!

3rd class citizen started having guts to confront his masters

Let me ignore you. I wont come join you in that sty.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by AntiBMC(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
SARSCoV2:

smh!

Haha...3rd class citizens is making ur vegetable in Aso Rock jittery. 3rd class citizen will become first class in his own country.

I wonder who hired you...he made a terrible mistake because u can't even do ur bmc job well. Pushing cows will suit you better. Malu.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Gfskw: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oh
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by pquaver(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nwamaka1419:

ANOTHER CHIMP WITHOUT A BRAIN.. SCHLAMPE...
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by escapefromusa(f): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Musa, one day your loved ones will be victims and you spit this shit.

My name is Abdulsamad not Musa. 3 of my family members where killed in the north east.

Nothing has happened. No matter how many Igbo die nothing will happen. But you will only figure it out after 1 or 2 million die. By that time, you whole phone will be full of condolences that is if you are not dead! grin
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by escapefromusa(f): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
SARSCoV2:

smh!

Buhari dey fear una. Ha ha ha. The only people the government fears in this country are the cash cows. If your start does not produce any reasonable IGR you can burn to ashes they wont care because the reserves still dey kampe.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

No peace in the world...
Give your life to Jesus Christ.

Devil is in charge...his mission is to kill and ?

There are some place you need to be, your brain go dey ok. 70% of what you pray for is provided over here already.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

No peace in the world...
Give your life to Jesus Christ.

Devil is in charge...his mission is to kill and ?

There are some place you need to be, your brain go dey ok. 70% of what you pray for is provided over here already. Just live right and live well. Let your soul be at peace on earth before you die, no die in that troubled country
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by babajero(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
ablejesus26:
Sebi them see how we protest against any senseless form of uprising and insurrection in IMO State, any group who wants to drag Igboland into their selfish fight with the fg, thereby putting the lives of the common Igboman in danger,will be receiving the shock of their lives.
Sabotage from every quarter is what they will be receiving.
Igbo says no to insurgency.
But yes to slavery right? A coward die more than once. Why are my even replying you you are not even an Igbo man or from Biafra.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by babajero(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
peacekante:
Admitting that you make illegal arm is admitting that you are a Terrorist
fighting savages like the fulanis, you need every weapons you can get. Because Fulanis are confirmed terrorists as a tribe.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by FarmTech(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmm! Are we Igbos ready for war with mighty Nigeria? I hope it would not be another genocide oh! Can we control our airspace? Do we have food, medical drugs and equipment, modern weapons, guided anti aircraft missiles etc etc. Do we have enof of these?
I read somewhere that during WW2, USA spent over 50,000 bullets to kill just 1 enemy soldier. The weapons IPOB think they have now may not be enof. It will surprise them how fast it will get used up. U don't run a war base on importing things u need. u have to produce most of it and defend ur factories from airstrikes. If they are not well prepared, let them think twice oo. Nigeria now have advanced, ground-support aircraft oo! War on insurgency will definitely favor Nigeria now. If u can't shoot down Super tucanos, don't think war!
But by the way, Igbo land will never be taken by jihadists. We'll fight them with all we got!
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by berrystunn(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

There are some place you need to be, your brain go dey ok. 70% of what you pray for is provided over here already. Just live right and live well. Let your soul be at peace on earth before you die, no die in that troubled country

I'm positive

Lots of negative energy in Africa.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by ablejesus26(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
babajero:
But yes to slavery right? A coward die more than once. Why are my even replying you you are not even an Igbo man or from Biafra.

Stupidity and self destruct is not bravery.You can never be Igbo.
If you die for a struggle dat has been sold out,a struggle that has become a big personal business venture,a struggle that keeps putting the lives of the common Igboman!!
You died in vain.
Onye isi aki you will not hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adesina In Handshake With King Of Saudi Arabia(pic) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Vatican With Pope Francis & Fortune 500 CEOs / Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.