Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation (41434 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies / Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rissamenti:

Says a man whose fellow Igbos reside across Nigeria in their MILLIONS, refusing to go home.

Nigeria offered your terrorist leader Kanu all 5 Igbo states to form Biafra, and he refused, saying he also wanted the Niger Delta.

Thieves.

Make una come carry Niger Delta oil thief na?
We have British in dubai, and other Parts of the world and other nationals, having a country they call home doesn’t stop one from living elsewhere dumbass, Nigeria never offered him anything, show me the paper work, the news link, newspaper, legit source.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

Go and report to British that wedded you guys
Your Lord running to U.S

Insulting British is very funny.
Even holding a British passport means a lot.

He was scammed 1m dollars last year trying to lobby u.s Congress.

Another 300m naira on the pipe line to lobby Congress.

There is no u.s without UK get that to your head .

I am British Nigerian, una fit enjoy una Nigeria sha, make una Dey suffer with the supporting rubbish mentality. Dumb ass, countries dey the care of their citizens, them Dey kill una you still Dey support, north wey get their own movie industry, their own Sharia law, everything is different from the south. They know they have nothing in common, but the check every month from the oil and commerce they generate from the south is too sweet

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by eldeens: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
And the Army will communicate to you with the language you best understand. Killing you like pigs while your Supreme leader Nnamdi Cownu is chilling in Germany. Ask yourself, are you not a fool?
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by caracas: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
ablejesus26:
Sebi them see how we protest against any senseless form of uprising and insurrection in IMO State, any group who wants to drag Igboland into their selfish fight with the fg, thereby putting the lives of the common Igboman in danger,will be receiving the shock of their lives.
Sabotage from every quarter is what they will be receiving.
Igbo says no to insurgency.
No to insurgency ,but yes to BIAFRA restoration
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
post=102422944:

We answered that before and we will answer that again.
A big amen to that!
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

So shall it be!!!
No evil person will escape this calamity.
Never!

Nigeria will win this.
Peace will reign in our darling nation.
The blood of the evil and vicious animals causing all these mayhem will be used to cleanse this country.
Both the mental animal called cownu and the his evil boss called Shekau.
They will both end miserably in life.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

WE RISE!

Zombies don't rise. They fall over each other cause they no get sense
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by berrystunn(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

I am British Nigerian, una fit enjoy una Nigeria sha, make una Dey suffer with the supporting rubbish mentality. Dumb ass, countries dey the care of their citizens, them Dey kill una you still Dey support, north wey get their own movie industry, their own Sharia law, everything is different from the south. They know they have nothing in common, but the check every month from the oil and commerce they generate from the south is too sweet

British citizen congrats since when ? and you want your brothers to die hahahaha for Biafra to come ,so your own generation will return from UK and take there land ... Good man.

Even with that passport you are still a black man without value no regards, your passport can be withdrawn if you involve in anything terrorist against the UK govt. ...

I understand you don't have anything here in Nigeria in your so call Biafra land , I know you guys leaving like a rat in UK working like donkey to get a better life.

No place like home, no need to tell you my citizenship because I can't change the fact that I'm not welcome 100% in there world (White men) those of us that have kids with the white women have lost it 90% too many where slaves just to get documents then passport.

I know what you pass through to get that passport.. those that married white you Know what I'm talking about... Boy boy for many years.

If I'm not supporting nnamdi kanu way doesn't mean I'm in support of the stupid govt of Nigeria... useless group of people, But some of you that welcome propaganda and fake history from Nnamdi kanu... Who want to engage military on gun battle in our doorstep.

That have been brainwashed... Always believe anything you see or hear from your Lord .

Too many of you that believe the man in Aso Rock is not buhari... without any investigation Must be mad or lack something...

You think the protocol to access America president can be compromise by all America intelligence, secret agent, FBI, CIA
To allow one yeye Sudanese man as Mr President of Nigeria to visit white house for what reason will they do that.

Same in France with high level of security will work with some yeye corrupt cabal in Nigeria govt to allow one yeye thing as Mr President of Nigeria to access there President.

You guys must be so Dumb to believe Nnamdi kanu on that ...

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:

British citizen congrats since when ? and you want your brothers to die hahahaha for Biafra to come ,so your own generation will return from UK and take there land ... Good man.

Even with that passport you are still a black man without value no regards, your passport can be withdrawn if you involve in anything terrorist against the UK govt. ...

I understand you don't have anything here in Nigeria in your so call Biafra land , I know you guys leaving like a rat in UK working like donkey to get a better life.

No place like home, no need to tell you my citizenship because I can't change the fact that I'm not welcome 100% in there world (White men) those of us that have kids with the white women have lost it 90% too many where slaves just to get documents then passport.

I know what you pass through to get that passport.. those that married white you Know what I'm talking about... Boy boy for many years.

If I'm not supporting nnamdi kanu way doesn't mean I'm in support of the stupid govt of Nigeria... useless group of people, But some of you that welcome propaganda and fake history from Nnamdi kanu... Who want to engage military on gun battle in our doorstep.

That have been brainwashed... Always believe anything you see or hear from your Lord .

Too many of you that believe the man in Aso Rock is not buhari... without any investigation Must be mad or lack something...

You think the protocol to access America president can be compromise by all America intelligence, secret agent, FBI, CIA
To allow one yeye Sudanese man as Mr President of Nigeria to visit white house for what reason will they do that.

Same in France with high level of security will work with some yeye corrupt cabal in Nigeria govt to allow one yeye thing as Mr President of Nigeria to access there President.

You guys must be so Dumb to believe Nnamdi kanu on that ...

I don’t need to return, I am from Waffcity to be precise, I don’t need your Nigeria at this moment. I love the sane life I am living at the moment. Nigeria is toxic, everyone is toxic, even abroad Nigerians are toxic. Toxic set of beings. Ready to betray you at any fix time. Just a mistake I was born a Nigerian. I forgive my parents tho. My kids won’t have forgiven me if I did same. Run from that nation, run as fast as you can. Run just run, it will mess with your head, Nigeria will make you think this is the real life, which is not, struggling for surviver in a nation with dumb and daft leaders. Life is to short to marinate with these people, just try leave that country, have a smooth ride for the remaining part of your journey. Nigeria is not worth us arguing and yelling. We better than that bro. We ought to be one but the leaders want us divided for their gain.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:

While they are being killed, .....
this where your stupidity is, anything consigning ipob, you masturbate with it, you this Fulani terrorist cow. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:
It is now clear that Kanu's agenda is not Biafra but confusion.

Maybe he is a member of PDP.
. Fulani terrorist spotted, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Delusional thugs!
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by MalcoImX: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nwamaka1419:
. Fulani terrorist spotted, grin grin grin grin grin

Did you read Kperogi's piece on "Fulnization of the North by the South?"

Most of you are just feeling inferior to Fulani - hence the fear of the Fulani - unjustifiably.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:

Most of you are just feeling inferior to Fulani - hence the fear of the Fulani - unjustifiably.
nobody is afraid of the Fulani, but people like you paid agent supporting this evil agenda from the government will die miserable in Jesus name, pls say amen, if your hands are clean.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
MummyD2020:

We will sit down and get butchered by the fulani to make u happy abi? If a thief comes to ur house, find kola for am. I don't know how u people sleep at night
save your energy for something important, stop quoting terrorist they are always happy to see igbos thread on naira land front page, don't be deceived, they are all this same Fulani terrorist causing havoc on naira land
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by MalcoImX: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nwamaka1419:
nobody is afraid of the Fulani, but people like you paid agent supporting this evil agenda from the government will die miserable in Jesus name, pls say amen, if your hands are clean.

You are afraid of Fulani.

Why are you afraid of people who have only cows, even with your supposed airs of better than them?

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:

You are afraid of Fulani.

Why are you afraid of people who have only cows, even with your supposed airs of better than them?

. We chase alll Fulani terrorist bandit out of the bush, why should we be afraid of them, or you're the one afraid of the igbos because you know how grate igbos are when it's comes to ecoeconmies growth, stop pretending you Fulani terrorist simpertizer, you all will perish miserable by grase of God.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by berrystunn(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

I don’t need to return, I am from Waffcity to be precise, I don’t need your Nigeria at this moment. I love the sane life I am living at the moment. Nigeria is toxic, everyone is toxic, even abroad Nigerians are toxic. Toxic set of beings. Ready to betray you at any fix time. Just a mistake I was born a Nigerian. I forgive my parents tho. My kids won’t have forgiven me if I did same. Run from that nation, run as fast as you can. Run just run, it will mess with your head, Nigeria will make you think this is the real life, which is not, struggling for surviver in a nation with dumb and daft leaders. Life is to short to marinate with these people, just try leave that country, have a smooth ride for the remaining part of your journey. Nigeria is not worth us arguing and yelling. We better than that bro. We ought to be one but the leaders want us divided for their gain.

No peace in the world...
Give your life to Jesus Christ.

Devil is in charge...his mission is to kill and ?
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Beancounter93:

In case you want to know

Fulani herdsmen who take the law into.their hands are evil and should be prosecuted for doing so.

As for Boko, they deserve every bomb and every death that hits them. They are evil beyond measure. And i hope Shekau is enjoying the fires of gehenna well well. He is probably screaming in regert

And the sad thing is that the Buhari government is not addressing the root cause a of the violence.

That is my opinion. I support no side.

Ipob is still a terrorist organisation. Infact the same excuses boko used in 2009 are the same being used by ipob now

And no I have no hate or animosity towards any tribe or religion
. Shot up, you Fulani terrorist.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
izorr:
Hahaha u wil dance in the tune u understand oo...but biafra can't do anything to the nort
. Another stupid Fulani terrorist spotted, you just come back, mumu cow brain.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nwamaka1419:
. Shot up, you Fulani terrorist.

Thanks. Have a good day, good person.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by MalcoImX: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nwamaka1419:
. We chase alll Fulani terrorist bandit out of the bush, why should we be afraid of them, or you're the one afraid of the igbos because you know how grate igbos are when it's comes to ecoeconmies growth, stop pretending you Fulani terrorist simpertizer, you all will perish miserable by grase of God.
OK well done.

I no no say na ESN you be.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by ablejesus26(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
caracas:

No to insurgency ,but yes to BIAFRA restoration

Yes double yes.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
E
Beancounter93:

Thanks. Have a good day, good person.
. E pain am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Rawtruth1
another Fulani terrorist spotted, shame on you.
post=102427664]99% of the over seventy eight police officers killed by ESN Alias "unknown Gunmen" are Igbos and the Biafrans you said you are fighting for.
Fulani might have used charms and diverted your attention away from "Bush meat" to hunting your fellow Igbos. That was the beginning of the failure you experienced of late. No relatives of the slain officers will ever ever support you people rather, they vowed to expose you guys because many of them may even be members of ESN.
The situation now is Igbos are killing Igbos and burning, destroying their properties while the Fulani herdsmen holds sways in Igbo bushes.
Anyone who tries to advise you guys, you will attack, abuse and label her or him "Sabotur"
Nobody is against you having your country but not by shedding your brothers blood no matter the uniform he wears because when the real war begins, the same highly trained policemen of Igbo stock you are killing are the ones to fight and be of help.
No "odeshi" can work while you kill your fellow Igbos. The killing of Igbos made your commanders vulnerable and now, you have very bitter saboteurs who are relatives of the slain officers and citizens of Igbos

But common sense has left most of you guys
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nwamaka1419(f): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Nwamaka1419 post=102438266][/quote]. another Fulani terrorist spotted, shame on you.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by blackmaine: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
peacekante:
Admitting that you make illegal arm is admitting that you are a Terrorist
we are at war already , if not tell your soldiers to move out of IMO state what are they still doing there Fool
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nwamaka1419:
E. E pain am grin grin grin grin grin

Pain who?
Have a good day, good person. May your soul be blessed.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by blackmaine: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:

we fear them because they have been cursed by Yahweh, they are vagabonds and that's why if you look at what's happening in Nigeria today, since 1960 they have been practising idiocy in officialdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.