Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation (41433 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies / Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Rissamenti: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Marriage is not by force.

Says a man whose fellow Igbos reside across Nigeria in their MILLIONS, refusing to go home.

Nigeria offered your terrorist leader Kanu all 5 Igbo states to form Biafra, and he refused, saying he also wanted the Niger Delta.

Thieves.

Make una come carry Niger Delta oil thief na?

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by mutvy: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2021
When will Ndigbo declare Biafra? Declare Biafra now so that what was not finished in 1966 will be finished now.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by tutudesz: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2021
AntiBMC:

Are you the others? Face ur cow pushing nd leave the region talk for people who actually have regions in Nigeria. Bororo.
Yes!!
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by justmondris: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:

While they are being killed, .....

And your so called president?
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by justmondris: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:

And your so called president ?
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by justmondris: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2021
The wrong tactics our government is using have forced them to manufacture their own Arms to defend theirselves. Do you expect them to seat down like fools while someone in abuja is making calls every minute to kill them like flies?
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by RPG2020(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:

You can say whatever you want but the End will shock Nigeria
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Wetpuxy: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2021
post=102422971:

It is always good to know we still have reasonable and sensible members like you guys on this forum.

God bless y'all! for standing on the side of the truth.....ALWAYS.
you are always seen on IPOB thread but when it comes to the lifeless jihadist you will run away, typical hypocrite
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by perryy(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2021
360degreess:
.Senseless terrorists.they think just like their leader (cownu).

A dead Kanu is better than a living Buhari your useless leader.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Kings999:
OP ABEG COME AND TELL US HOW MANY INNOCENT IGBOS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY IPOB, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LYING.. SOME OF YOU HERE ARE FULANIS AND AFONJAS PRETENDING TO BE AN IGBO MAN SO YOU CAN COME AND COMMENT NONSENSE HERE... ESN AND IPOB HAVE PROTECT THE IGBOS FROM THE FULANIS MORE THAN YOUR MILITARY MEN AND POLICE MEN...
ONLY A MUSLIM MAN IN NIGERIA IS PREACHING FOR PEACE IN NIGERIA FOR PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY TO BE TOGETHER WHEN YOU FULLY KNOW THAT PEOPLE IN YOUR RELIGION ARE NOT PEACEFUL...
THE WAY NORTHERNERS CARRY IGBO MATTERS ON THEIR HEAD HONESTLY YOU WILL THINK THEY ARE LIVING IN PEACE... LET ME WARN THOSE IDIOTS CARRYING IGBOS MATTERS ON THEIR HEAD, LEAVE IGBO MATTERS ALONE OR YOU WILL DIE MISERABLE... BIAFRA HAS BEEN EXISTING BEFORE SOME OF YOU HERE WERE BORN... NIGERIA IS NOT AN IGBO MAN LAND...
I'M ASHAMED OF THIS COUNTRY I SEE HOW BUHARI, GHABA AND NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT EMBRACING THERE SELVES TO THE FOREIGNERS.. THE WORLD IS WATCHING HOW STUPID OUR POLICTICIANS ARE.... IT'S OBVIOUS COWS IN HUMAN FORM ARE OUR LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY... STOP CARRYING IGBOS MATTERS ON YOUR HEAD, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU, TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM HEART ATTACK..

THANK YOU
Over 100 igbo people in Benue state was murdered by fulani Herdmen in there communities less than 2 weeks ago, till date the government has done nothing.
Those murdered in Ebonyi months back ? The police has done nothing- not even a suspect has been arrested- yet some idiots want the SE to totally condem the ESN ? Either way, igbo's are dying - either by herdsmen or security forces
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Sharpsecret01: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:

And when they get killed in gunfight with security agencies, onion thieves will tell you they are armless innocent citizens.
we igbos have passed that level of crying...now if u shoot us we shoot u simple..all this while we hav been crying wat did our cry do...now na eye for an eye...by the way i heard 88 people were slaughtered in kebbi and another 20 in igangan oyo state...making 108 people killed...i dont know about other tribes ooo but my igbo go fight back....as for the onions...during covid 19 did yorubas not thief rice stored in a warehouse in maza maza.. What of shoprite looting..get a life bro cos i know its difficult to be in Nigeria and reason well
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by calcal: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2021
The fact is that any machine shop can manufacture any gun.

Download the blueprint online, write your CNC code with free online software, load your material and CNC program into the machine, start making the parts.

Assemble it, ready to kill.

any question ask.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by ablejesus26(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2021
Onepeople:
speak for yourself ok.

Majorly they say carry the vote and my voice is in connection with the majority who have come out to express their displeasure on how some animals have decided to take the route of bringing unreasonable choas into Igboland.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Mrpojj(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2021
HonNL:
PREVIOUS THREAD:

IPOB is proscribed under Nigerian law. Its members murder innocent Nigerians. They kill policemen and set government property on fire. Now, they have amassed a substantial stockpile of weapons and bombs across the country.
https://www.nairaland.com/6588654/presidential-statement-twitter-suspension-nigeria#102411728

SOURCE

Is it not funny that all efforts by federal government to make ipob look bad has failed
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2021
ablejesus26:
Sebi them see how we protest against any senseless form of uprising and insurrection in IMO State, any group who wants to drag Igboland into their selfish fight with the fg, thereby putting the lives of the common Igboman in danger,will be receiving the shock of their lives.
Sabotage from every quarter is what they will be receiving.
Igbo says no to insurgency.

SHUT UP YOU IMPOSTOR!!!

CLAIMING TO BE IGBO

CHEAP PAID FULANI AGENT!!!
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Mrtruetalk027: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Kings999:
OP ABEG COME AND TELL US HOW MANY INNOCENT IGBOS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY IPOB, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LYING.. SOME OF YOU HERE ARE FULANIS AND AFONJAS PRETENDING TO BE AN IGBO MAN SO YOU CAN COME AND COMMENT NONSENSE HERE... ESN AND IPOB HAVE PROTECT THE IGBOS FROM THE FULANIS MORE THAN YOUR MILITARY MEN AND POLICE MEN...
ONLY A MUSLIM MAN IN NIGERIA IS PREACHING FOR PEACE IN NIGERIA FOR PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY TO BE TOGETHER WHEN YOU FULLY KNOW THAT PEOPLE IN YOUR RELIGION ARE NOT PEACEFUL...
THE WAY NORTHERNERS CARRY IGBO MATTERS ON THEIR HEAD HONESTLY YOU WILL THINK THEY ARE LIVING IN PEACE... LET ME WARN THOSE IDIOTS CARRYING IGBOS MATTERS ON THEIR HEAD, LEAVE IGBO MATTERS ALONE OR YOU WILL DIE MISERABLE... BIAFRA HAS BEEN EXISTING BEFORE SOME OF YOU HERE WERE BORN... NIGERIA IS NOT AN IGBO MAN LAND...
I'M ASHAMED OF THIS COUNTRY I SEE HOW BUHARI, GHABA AND NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT EMBRACING THERE SELVES TO THE FOREIGNERS.. THE WORLD IS WATCHING HOW STUPID OUR POLICTICIANS ARE.... IT'S OBVIOUS COWS IN HUMAN FORM ARE OUR LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY... STOP CARRYING IGBOS MATTERS ON YOUR HEAD, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU, TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM HEART ATTACK..

THANK YOU
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Mrpojj(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:
It is now clear that Kanu's agenda is not Biafra but confusion.

Maybe he is a member of PDP.
Oga shut up ur mouth

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

If he's a member of PDP then you're a certified and illustrious Mohammadu Buhari Zombie member on Nairaland.

See finishing for this fake malcomx!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Mrtruetalk027: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2021
I Love your words @kings999
Kings999:

THANK YOU
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by NnamdiCheges(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2021
God will see us tru.
It's not funny.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Basher8583: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2021
AntiBMC:

Marriage is not by force. We have nothing in common with the north. We have been marginalized for far too long, now fulanis want to take over our lands with their expansionist agenda. We will not tolerate any fulanization...that is why, Biafra is non negotiable.

But seriously. This land mass you are talking about is not even half as big as one state in the North.

Why would a northerner want such a tiny land mass filled with gully errosion. Please look for another excuse.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by AntiBMC(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2021
Basher8583:

But seriously. This land mass you are talking about is not even half as big as one state in the North.

Why would a northerner want such a tiny land mass filled with gully errosion. Please look for another excuse.

Go nd ask ur forefathers that utterly senseless nd irrelevant question.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by michoim(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Lies from IPOB
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by Warmaterial(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2021
post=102422971:

It is always good to know we still have reasonable and sensible members like you guys on this forum.

God bless y'all! for standing on the side of the truth.....ALWAYS.
this guy ur just fooling ur self around... receive some sense u say no.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:

And when they get killed in gunfight with security agencies, onion thieves will tell you they are armless innocent citizens.

Ipob are not just intelligent as I want they are supposed to respond also by asking the President/government where terrorists bandits and herdsmen get their guns from that they use in kidnapping/killings/ravaging innocent citizens and where they stock pile them?

Or is it only ipob that are armed in this country?

Ipob is not the only, neither is it the major security threat in this country. Ipob was largely peaceful with the secession agitation until they government started attacking them.
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by mukthar2000(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Mr Emma Power ,we the entire Nigerians share the pains our Igbo brothers was passing through from this government, but pls brother caution ur guys so to avoid the innocent killings overtheir in igbo land as blacks lifes matter most, we are all brothers, we transact business and dain together, your demand might not be accepted by this government, wait for incoming government or u guys should dialogue with government to zone power to ur side instead of wasting my Igbo brothers life, I was always in serious pains anytime I had killing news of Igbo guys, becos I grow up in their mix doing business, I could remembere when oga Chris bought me a school uniform when I was in secondary school then, Igbo brothers really contribute to my success in life they are grate and kind, pls pls pls and pls guys disarm to make peace rain in East side pls, I no one day ur demand shall be accepted .
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by rummmy: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:
It is now clear that Kanu's agenda is not Biafra but confusion.

Maybe he is a member of PDP.
confused people...so Kanu is now a PDP member?.....PDP......the only party in Nigeria with sane people......unlike some other party was the confused and incompetent people......
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by sweetjohn(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2021
peacekante:

Sadly some people still argue these guys are not Terrorists.

Shameful
Terrorist for what exactly? Who and what are they terrorizing? Every terrorist have an agenda... Pls, tell us the agenda of the IPOB

1 Like

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by sweetjohn(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Coronavirus1:
Fraud come back and do the fighting some we die and some we survive come back and be the one to die
You this foolish virus of a man. Answer my question, when mendela was fighting for the freedom of SA were he attracting investors to SA then?
Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by ablejesus26(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP YOU IMPOSTOR!!!

CLAIMING TO BE IGBO

CHEAP PAID FULANI AGENT!!!

Shut up you Kanuri terrorist.
What your business with Igbo matters.
Face your terror savaged region.

Re: ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation by ibechris(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
peacekante:
Admitting that you make illegal arm is admitting that you are a Terrorist

Then u are a fool to think that manufacturing arms and buying it illegally are the same. One is invention while the other is terrorism. The North is terrorised badly because all their arms were illegally acquired through banditry and kidnapping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi / Dino Malaye Receives A Gift From A Female Fan, Rocks Ajekun Iya T-Shirt / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.