Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death (102728 Views)

Insurance Of TB Joshua Ministries ~ 12 Things You Should Know [VIDEO] / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Crooked pastor, so he couldn't save himself as he was claiming to have saved others. Anyway, now he can go and meet his imaginary sky God i guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by mrdharkchild(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Please explain.
His church generated alot in church tourism.
Church workers, too. Generating revenue both for the flight industry, and ikotun environs.
He'd be missed. RIP (not you, d pastor).

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Oracleforce: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Either fake of a real man or God....
This man has written his name in gold in the sand of time....his legacy lives on. He has empowered so many people...he has used his life to affect positively so many people....

Ikotun hotel owners will miss him...transportation business to Ikotun route will miss him....food supply and drinks around ikotun will miss him....those who he has helped, healed, relieved, delivered by the power vested him will miss him....food. .
Those who solely rely on his benevolence will miss him....

Ha! Successor is now the issue...I pray SCOAN should have a better successor or else the church worldwide will become an event centre like those churches in Europe...God forbid.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Temi231(f): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2021
This is sad
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by SUPOL(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2021
omanzo02:
He can see prophecies of others but he didn't see the prophecy of his own death?

The man is Nigeria's number 1 religious 419!
So they said to Christ. “He can save others but can’t save himself “

7 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by derbykol(f): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP Sir
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Most great men die Young. Goodnight Prophet T. B. Joshua!

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Olam09(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming ?
How dumb are you.. you just finish asking a foolish question, how do you expect a lamp to illuminate the under of itself?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Hushmoni: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Let love lead [url][/url] the world will miss you
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Omuuvwie(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace great general in the Lord
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by computer0810(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Havertz10:
Bring yourself back to life

Na only hypothetical powers una get
Even If dey sell sense in d market u will still not be able to afford it......u r a fool, does being a pastor makes him immortal

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Temptee101(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2021
I'm short of words.

God knows best.

He was my mentor.

Rest in the bossom of the Most High, God's General.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Unsad(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Rubbiish:

Shut up & reason with your head!
Every mortal must die!
What were u expecting??
He won't die someday??

What you wrote is just same w your username. Have a great Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by TheManOfTheYear: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in Peace great prophet. The world will forever miss you. sad
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by bluefilm: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2021
What killed him?

Don't tell me it's COVID?

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Okortor: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2021
God have mercy.
Rip but still hard to believe.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by iezeiyida(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Very unexpected sad news I heard this early Sunday morning. It was the first news I read on Facebook in utter disbelieve, after I wake up and logged in. But he's only a human I realized. I so much believe Prophet T.B Joshua was a true servant of God - I believe in him and I even have his pic album in my room that my late father brought home when he went to see him and get healed, in Lagos, in 2010 before he died on 6th of March same year.

You have served God well I believe.
Rest in peace great Prophet!

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Why are people sad, the crooked man have gone to meet his imaginary sky God and Jesus. Y'all should be happy instead. cheesy
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by kobobay(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2021
This man for long has betwitched many in Africa and all around the world with his false messages and sham healing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNIw5RGy2J4

Let's stay true to the Bible and not false message. Our allegiance to the true Bible sermons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by olakennie: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmm! Very shocking news this morning. He was one great personality that I cherished. May God grant him eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by omonnakoda: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
What should he have done if he saw it?

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Unsad(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Olam09:

How dumb are you.. you just finish asking a foolish question, how do you expect a lamp to illuminate the under of itself?

You decide to be emotional, I'm fine being logical.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Marpol2021(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
PROPHET TB JOSHUA – JUNE 12th 1963 to JUNE 5th 2021

Credit: T.B Joshua's Ministries FB Page
Sleep well tb Joshua. its a pity, i wasn't privilege to meet you one on one. it's well.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Born2winnx:
Why legends gotta die young

He is not a legend but a pentecostal pastor

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Misternas89(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Truly only Almighty knows what is hidden. May Almighty God grant the family the fortitude to bear the great lost. Even though I’m a Muslim, the death of anyone shouldn’t be celebrated or happy about it. Heard he’s a philanthropist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Heterodox(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
And if he did, can he stop it?

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Testy17: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Good nite baba! May your soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2021
So sad... God bless your beautiful heart.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Heterodox(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He is not a legend but a pentecostal pastor
He's a legend.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2021
bluefilm:
What killed him?

Don't tell me it's COVID?
maybe, maybe not. I think this might be one of his hocus pocus. He will raise himself from the dead next week sunday.
You've got to respect the lightbearer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

"This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.