Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death (102701 Views)

Insurance Of TB Joshua Ministries ~ 12 Things You Should Know [VIDEO] / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2021
bluefilm:

I seriously doubt that.

I will only miss his mumbled and jumbled English and his drama.
grin mumble jumble indeed. All his hocus pocus dramas.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Purity1st: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest Prophet of God at least all ur accusers will rest now
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by gistsmill04: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2021

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Jauma: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by faceland: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Safe journey back home prophet.

Could have chosen a successor. cry

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Golan007: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2021
planetx:
Give it maximum two years before you start seeing mass death. Go and read the Anthony Fauci emails.

Oh, it's 2 years now?
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Pelicansteve: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Another Scammer Pastor eats dirt.
Good riddance to all the religious Scammers.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Kelvinho199310(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in Peace Man of God
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Golan007: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2021
FarahAideed:

They are falling alright. but a media blanket is being thrown over it .
Of course, they are yet you are still quoting mainstream media.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by GreatestA1(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2021
peppermint7:
When Bella shmurda said
las las everybody go kpai
I felt that shii embarassed
You only felt it because Bella Shmurda said it? LOL.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by GentleGiant007: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

AfriNotesNEWS:
PROPHET TB JOSHUA – JUNE 12th 1963 to JUNE 5th 2021

Credit: T.B Joshua's Ministries FB Page
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Theicecode(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Calitoscassius:
don't pray for me fool!! cheesy pray for yourself, save yourself first, you are so afraid i can sense it. You are not even sure of what would happen to you or where you will go. But you wanna pray for me? grin grin grin i feel sorry for you.
I pray for your soul when you depart this Earth without knowing God, do you know what it means to be burnt by Everlasting fire? have you thought about that? because God is gentle and merciful doesn't mean he's a weakling. he knows everything. don't be damned, don't die without knowing God or you will be damned, ask for his forgiveness now before it will be too late, once death visits you, that's all.

it will be only you him and his angels, you will regret in pain for not believing he exist after others have told you the truth, do the right thing while you can.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Golan007: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Krismas:
coolThe vaccinated have 3yrs on log. Which of course depends on individual body make. The idea is to ensue ordinary flu or any other kindergarten illness will prove fatal for u guys. Its to set aside ur bodies ability to defend itself. U will all die off gradually for sure. Perhaps in trenches depending on ur degree of exposure to sun, wind or dust grin

Of course, 90% of the UK, Canadian population would pass away within the next 3 years and then Africans can take over the land.

Genius.

grin
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by buJu234: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
(1) i don't see this as a sign of talking about his death b4 dying, it's like a general statement, just compare it with Idahosa`s own.. straight to the point..

(2) i don't trust this TB.Joshua people oo.. i may not b surprised if he wakes up after some days oo...

(3) why are Africans always against autopsy sef? as an autopsy being conducted on him? that was how Adeboye`s son was buried with Autopsy.
see information from Autopsy, will help both the family & humanity.. all these so-called sudden deaths are mostly undiagnosed & untreated silent killer diseases like heart diseases etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
He must have seen his demise. He will confide in his wife. Such insights are never revealed to people, by humble fellows
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Jman06(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
If you want to live long on earth, seek medical care whenever you fall sick. Never rely on any miracles!
That is all I have to say for now.

RIP to TB Joshua.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Coronavirus1: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Good night my prophet journey well in the land of the silent Rip my bestie man of God.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by moriss33(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Lol...just like the day of ur own demise,
Let me just brk the news to you on time so u wont be disappointed.
No virgins await you in the afterlife better getvur fill now ur alive.
Also ur Mohammed isn't a prophet but a man possessed by demons (jinn)
Allee90:
He will now know whether Jesus is the son of God or otherwise
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by martineverest(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Crooked pastor, so he couldn't save himself as he was claiming to have saved others. Anyway, now he can go and meet his imaginary sky God i guess.
u mean u won't die?...even Jesus Christ died..what's ur point?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Skyfly007: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace to a great philanthropist..
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Such a humble man. May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
I pray for your soul when you depart this Earth without knowing God, do you know what it means to be burnt by Everlasting fire? have you thought about that? because God is gentle and merciful doesn't mean he's a weakling. he knows everything. don't be damned, don't die without knowing God or you will be damned, ask for his forgiveness now before it will be too late, once death visits you, that's all.

it will be only you him and his angels, you will regret in pain for not believing he exist after others have told you the truth, do the right thing while you can.
You are regurgitating the crap religion fed you. Use ur Basic Thinking skills. God gave it you to decipher. Dont allow people get hold of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by NewDawn2O21: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
RIP Sir ...Ikotun economy will miss U....I hope he didn't take that Vaccine sha
most of una dey so jobless on this forum.
Must your whole existence on nairaland surround in conspiracy theory?
if you don't have anything better to comment then learn to keep shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Lovexme(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
RIP Sir ...Ikotun economy will miss U....I hope he didn't take that Vaccine sha

Those hotels around might just pack up.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by stupidmod3: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2021
soon u will see as dey will start fighting for property n post
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Obiorahpcfg: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
No one knows the hour or the time. Rip

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Uteghe(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
hmm hmm. he has done his mantle. its time to return to the stars for him. to await another reincarnation
Don't say that. There's nothing like reincarnation.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by seyz91(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Lighted Candle or Lantern dey light the Buttom of itself?
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming ?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Brunicekid(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
TB Joshua Death is very shocking... God knows best!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by FarahAideed: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
most of una dey so jobless on this forum.
Must your whole existence on nairaland surround in conspiracy theory?
if you don't have anything better to comment then learn to keep shut

Our whole existence dey here but we still get money pass any man for your lineage #fact .. better come and join us here and prosper cheesy

You should be worried jobless people are doing better than you
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by GhostMilitant: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
Read the full story on how Prophet TB Joshua Of Emmanuel TV dead here https://afrinotes.com/prophet-tb-joshua-of-emmanuel-tv-is-dead/ Watch and pray was his last world, was born into the ministry and dead into the ministry of God

Who is your writer?
Please, go and édit your blog post. Referring to God as "her" ...... kai!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by planetx: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Golan007:

Oh, it's 2 years now?
cheesy grin
Keep laughing the joke is going to be on you soon. You probably took the death shots already hence your nervous laughter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

"This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.