Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban (36971 Views)

24 Days After, 500 Directors Defy Fg’s Order To Retire / Petrol Scarcity: Marketers Defy FG, Hike Pump Price To N280/litre / FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Chatflick(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2021
We have no federal government, not at all else there won't be insecurity as it is now. The federal government (if any) is plain stupid

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My nephew has been denied a Canadian visa twice.
I have just advised him to allow himself to be caught surfing Twitter at a Police checkpoint so that he can get arrested on account of it.

In case you don't know, the use of Twitter now qualifies you to be arrested in Nigeria and an arrest due to the use of Twitter qualifies you for asylum in the UK, Canada and the USA because your existence is threatened by being in a country where the violation of your fundamental freedom is a law.

Walahi, too much sense wee not kee NwaAmaikpe.

Police kill people anyhow...they don't take you anywhere except to the great beyond,so watch your advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Aug28th(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have just advised him to allow himself to be caught surfing Twitter at a Police checkpoint so that he can get arrested on account of it.

In case you don't know, the use of Twitter now qualifies you to be arrested in Nigeria and an arrest due to the use of Twitter qualifies you for asylum in the UK, Canada and the USA because your existence is threatened by being in a country where the violation of your fundamental freedom is a law.

This guy grin grin
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by truthfulparrot(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2021
I keep having the feeling that PMB's close aides are taking advantage of his limited knowledge of international politics and diplomacy. They are deliberately working on his ego and misadvising him to make global blunders.

The ban did much damages to Nigeria's reputation.

IPOB is the greater gainer of the ban!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by FFF241: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2021
The media will milk every story and headline possible from this Twitter ban to its death.

If there’s one story of a plane crash, over the next few days na so plane go dey crash everywhere or how somebody ( or a friend of a friend) predicted it or was saved.

Abi na kidnapping? For the next 2 weeks na so kidnapping go just full every social media

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Lastmankc(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Strange fellow
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by TGM2015: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2021
The federal government did not ban Nigerians from using Twitter. The only suspend the access of Twitter from Nigeria space.

Nigerian are free to use Twitter through VPN or better get outside Nigeria to access Twitter.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by ClitRaider: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2021
omoharry:
I disagree with you .. The main problem is stupid Nigerians that allowed religion& tribalism to get the best of them in electing a credible leader . How can we tell the world that we elected a dull and clueless person into power to rule over intelligent and smart Nigerians? How is it possible that out of the 200 million Nigerian in this country, we were able to choose & vote such a mistake into power? .
This is who we are and we are bound to make the same mistake again . I think there is something wrong with us as a people . Nigerians need professional help to evaluate the way they reason . After the mistake done, some nuisance in the south west are beginning to campaign for Tinubu for president ... This same man that is now old ;who sold this failure to Nigerians to vote for . Now he is somewhere, pretending to himself that all is well with the country . He continues to shower praises on this same failure he sold to Nigerians . Instead of him to apologize to Nigerians for selling a decompose product to gullible Nigerians to vote for,he busy hiding his head in the sand . We Nigerians are the problem .
I agree with you but you need to see my place of work.
I'm working with Dangote group and I can tell you that the company is not where it's supposed to be cos of the illiterates and basterrd alimajiri in key positions.
You will see an alimajiri without primary school leaving cert heading a department and be making bad key decisions and talking like a scallywag cow to graduates and intellectuals..
last week a basterrd alimajiri gave me a query for being social, you need to see the very bad Grammer the basterrd typed, even the Hausa admin that printed that shittt was too dull to correct the alimajiri,
I see the organisation as a microcosm to the larger Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2021
#june12th we shock em again

Useless government

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Will the government arrest tens of millions of Nigerians?

Where will they keep them?

Which courts will adjudicate the cases?

This government is truly delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by BbqTormentor: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Even bmc defied the ban

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by tunapawizzy: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Even FG sef dey defy the ban
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by pickatyouu: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Foolish lots, at least dem fit say dem achieve and implement one thing fast.

Buhari wey MUMU, him generation no fit get sense.
Buhari go die soon because he looks frustrated right now with all his action.
I just dey wait if presidency go give burial rice
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Casham: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2021
So basically, we can say that Buhari only succeeded in banning himself and his BMC cohorts from twitter because Nigerians, abi UARians, are still online.
It's in their blood: ban[dits].

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Mbuhari2023: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2021
But your celebrities cannot tweet anymore
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by SeriouslySense(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2021
They cannot do that what they are trying to do, is to create fear, and make you give up your rights because they are working on the peoples minds, to scare them without touching them. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well if the people are very scared, then this mental cage they have constructed will work, but f the people are united and in solidarity, then they will defend their rights.

FrLukas:
Will the government arrest tens of millions of Nigerians?

Where will they keep them?

Which courts will adjudicate the cases?

This government is truly delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Racoon(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2021
A terrorists filled government should never demand the respect of the citizens.What rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Nuelito: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2021
E bi things oh

Nairalanders,abeg make una patronize me oh..if you need Original Natural Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now.. Thanks
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by dave234(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-defy-fgs-ban-attack-buhari-malami-on-twitter/
Out of 100 percent of Nigeria people, 90 percent are insane,mad,especially in this nairalander.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by baddosky1: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The main problem of Nigeria is the Nigerians Northern and South Western Nigerians. Northern and South Western Nigerians gave APC the mandate.

Nigerians had and have the power to chase them and collect the mandate from him. But as usual we will still give it to someone worse than Buhari and party worse than APC

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by dvkot(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
On the bright side of twitter ban. Whatever we are doing is now trending in usa thanks to vpb, so more visibility for us.. Lol
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by rainmoredays: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
If and when the FG finally relaxes the twitter suspension, everyone following buhari and all government twitter handle should UNFOLLOW.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by big7: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
#endsars 2.0 which will be coined #kill all politicians that will hit this leaders will come like tsunami. Just like they never saw the #endsars they won't be anticipating the 2.0. Just what they will never believe is what will trigger the movement and this time its gonna be more bloody and daring.. Security agency will kill loads of youths but believe me they will pay with their life's also cos the youth will have no other options than to give them back what they love. "a man whose down fears no fall" that the level the Nigeria youth are currently at. Nobody dey fear to die again cos nothing dey before sef to cherish.. All right and prevailege we are suppose to enjoy has been stolen away. Nigeria is heading for the rocks and soon I say soon it gonna hit it so hard. That rock na Nigeria citizen. Las Las after this last lap movement everyone will come to a conclusion to split this mess called country, no one will be begged this time around cos the damages that will be caused will take the country to grade zero.Let them trend with caution this particular generation is a very sensitive one and delicate one to mess with. But I like them they never learn and a proverbs says.. 'no matter the caution given to a dog, If it is destined to die it will follow shit down the grave path'. I see full blown war coming not for any region against the govt but every region against the centre. Southerners prepare for the govt also is preparing for they see what is coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Rosarie10: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Xscape1993:
The main problem of Nigeria and Nigerians at the moment is APC. What a country rule by unfortunate people!
My brother,true talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is happening in Canada ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by AdetayoNL(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Useless 200million herd of timid Bufalos cowering from a few prehistoric conscienceless hyenas and lions in Aso Rock. Their rants always ends on internet. Once the few predator say "BOO", they all scamper and scatter. Not knowing the immense powers in their numbers to turn the tide. And the hyenas and lions know this too. And milk it dry.

Sad reality... Am part of the useless 200million herd of timid Bufalos cry
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by anataala: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
The idiot have spoken
ClitRaider:

The problem is not APC, the main problem is Hausa fulani..

They cause problems everywhere they are.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by SeriouslySense(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2021
I suspect many of them are paid or are tribalistic, and organized in writing insane things, to condition viewers, how to think, they are trying to
brainwash people and decide how they should think and feel.

This they do, to keep the people in low intelligence, to control them, to dumb them, and make them accept what is not normal, exploit them.

People should learn how to think for themselves, don't let anyone determine how you should think and feel.

dave234:

Out of 100 percent of Nigeria people, 90 percent are insane,mad,especially in this nairalander.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by ClitRaider: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2021
anataala:
The idiot have spoken
Your father is the idiot here..
he should've put it in her arsee

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by ceaser: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2021
#BringItOn

Popular #EndSARS activist, DJ Switch, tagged the Federal Government as “BANdits,” saying they “ban crypto, ban protests, ban Twitter.

DJ Switch still on da beat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense / Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.