Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban (36990 Views)

24 Days After, 500 Directors Defy Fg’s Order To Retire / Petrol Scarcity: Marketers Defy FG, Hike Pump Price To N280/litre / FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by jiregr8(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2021
I advise Telcos to reduce their voice around this while been law abiding, The Battle is between the office of the citizens and the office of the President, please note this is not about the Federal Government but the office of the president, Telcos should obey the directives as considered lawful. ATCON is becoming too loud. Don't put your member companies at arms way, Other people's livelihood is at stake. That does not give Twitter the right to insult us as a nation. But this one is strictly between the president and Twitter, Two elephants are fighting, innocent Nigerians can't be the grass to suffer, The courts should open now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by MemoriesAndMe: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2021
Are you guys sure these ab○kis can handle all these insults coming from Nairaland if their leader can't take the insult from Twitter deleting his tweet? Dont let them ban nairaland too o, because their eyes are red right now and nairaland is home-based.

They can send army, fighterjets and machine guns to bundle the owner of nairaland o, with the way these people reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by ClitRaider: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2021
FrLukas:
Will the government arrest tens of millions of Nigerians?

Where will they keep them?

Which courts will adjudicate the cases?

This government is truly delusional.

Somebody said " Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers'"

They can do it bro, they don't care whether you die or survive..
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Useless 200million herd of timid Bufalos cowering from a few prehistoric conscienceless hyenas and lions in Aso Rock. Their rants always ends on internet. Once the few predator say "BOO", they all scamper and scatter. Not knowing the immense powers in their numbers to turn the tide. And the hyenas and lions know this too. And milk it dry.

Man has not revealed this knowledge to you - putting it aptly, you have summarized Nigerians and their rants from a place of comfort and safety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by adm212144: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-defy-fgs-ban-attack-buhari-malami-on-twitter/
this is so simple to handle ,since they don’t want you to protest ,make sure your federal house of rep ,senators are been pressurize,go to their office and homes ,disturb their peace .Go and protest at Malami .don’t give these people peace .We know their houses and we can find our way if we want too .let disturb their peace ,we need y unite against our common enemy ,I strongly believe they will run if we can achieve this .I know they don’t like pressure .
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Jamesz12: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2021
We will defy it again and again

Very unfortunate that half brain quota system cows are lording over great minds of the south
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by iKingsley(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The main problem of Nigeria is the Nigerians. Nigerians gave APC the mandate.

Nigerians had and have the power to chase them and collect the mandate from him. But as usual we will still give it to someone worse than Buhari and party worse than APC
this is very correct and sad also. And a good number of these citizens who make these awful decisions are not enlightened at all
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Myer(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Xscape1993:
The main problem of Nigeria and Nigerians at the moment is APC. What a country rule by unfortunate people!

When you finally realise that the problem of Nigeria is not which political party is ruling btw APC or PDP but more of tribal issue, maybe you'll stop playing to their gallery.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by question(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2021
ClitRaider:

I agree with you but you need to see my place of work.
I'm working with Dangote group and I can tell you that the company is not where it's supposed to be cos of the illiterates and basterrd alimajiri in key positions.
You will see an alimajiri without primary school leaving cert heading a department and be making bad key decisions and talking like a scallywag cow to graduates and intellectuals..
last week a basterrd alimajiri gave me a query for being social, you need to see the very bad Grammer the basterrd typed, even the Hausa admin that printed that shittt was too dull to correct the alimajiri,
I see the organisation as a microcosm to the larger Nigeria.

You mean I should not invest in buying shares of dangote cement or dangote sugar?
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by IYANGBALI: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2021
buhari you see your life, shame on you. mannabbqgrils tell your political father sey we no dey fear am and fok him million times

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2021
ClitRaider:

Somebody said " Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers'"

They can do it bro, they don't care whether you die or survive..

They can't and they won't.

Which personnel are they going to use?

Which resources are they going to use?

They can only make threats. That's all.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2021
CilicMarin is crying like this
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Happy to say I'm one of them
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by MRSUCCESS70: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2021
This Is Must Useless Government Ever Seen
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Springboot: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2021
China with their over 1 billion population did more than this when tweeter was banned in 2019, they didn't succeed. If government is bent on doing some) something, only a new government can change it.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by macrodata(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My nephew has been denied a Canadian visa twice.
I have just advised him to allow himself to be caught surfing Twitter at a Police checkpoint so that he can get arrested on account of it.

In case you don't know, the use of Twitter now qualifies you to be arrested in Nigeria and an arrest due to the use of Twitter qualifies you for asylum in the UK, Canada and the USA because your existence is threatened by being in a country where the violation of your fundamental freedom is a law.

Walahi, too much sense wee not kee NwaAmaikpe.
why would they deny your nephew visa? Don't they know who you are in this administration? Or maybe they do. cool
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Tjoy4christ(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Xscape1993:
The main problem of Nigeria and Nigerians at the moment is APC. What a country rule by unfortunate people!

I used to think the presidency is blind, deaf and dump until this #Tweeter saga. Why this much energy on trivial matter compared to the myriad of important things that demand thier attention; #boko haram, #kidnapping, #herder's / farmer's clash, #unemployment, #inflation etc. I pray that this will be the beginning of a better Nigeria since they've been delivered from thier ailments
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by colorsofrainbow: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
TGM2015:
The federal government did not ban Nigerians from using Twitter. The only suspend the access of Twitter from Nigeria space.

Nigerian are free to use Twitter through VPN or better get outside Nigeria to access Twitter.
You are talking in the nonsense.
So why is Malami ordering the arrest of twitter users despite the ban?
All These APC miscreants with no sense of reasoning like Buhari before spewing trash... grin
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by cyrilamx(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The main problem of Nigeria is the Nigerians. Nigerians gave APC the mandate.

Nigerians had and have the power to chase them and collect the mandate from him. But as usual we will still give it to someone worse than Buhari and party worse than APC
and they should give to PDP who destroyed Nigeria without iota feelings for the country .

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by loswhite(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
jiregr8:
I advise Telcos to reduce their voice around this while been law abiding, The Battle is between the office of the citizens and the office of the President, please note this is not about the Federal Government but the office of the president, Telcos should obey the directives as considered lawful. ATCON is becoming too loud. Don't put your member companies at arms way, Other people's livelihood is at stake. That does not give Twitter the right to insult us as a nation. But this one is strictly between the president and Twitter, Two elephants are fighting, innocent Nigerians can't be the grass to suffer, The courts should open now
How did Twitter insult us as a nation? If a deleted post can be term an insult what would you now say about the ban on Donald Trump the president of America? Twitter is base in America but The president of America was banned and yet we did not hear insult to Americans.... The problem of this country is the citizens.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Simple51624(f): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Swines, the next step will be to shut down the internet completely. Rubbish.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Amotolongbo(f): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
cyrilamx:
and they should give to PDP who destroyed Nigeria without iota feelings for the country .
PDP destroyed while APC comatosed the country
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by fubsy: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Tyranny loading....
Buhari and his cohorts have shown us that they are not democratic but autocratic. APC used Twitter to peddle all sorts of lies against the Goodluck Jonathan government but Jonathan allowed them. Now they are in government. They are obviously incompetent and full of lies yet they have banned Twitter in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2021
#impeachboohari
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by musicwriter(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Abid2020(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2021
What does Twitter have to do with the problem of Nigeria since it was banned did you feel any changes? It even affected many people I don't use Twitter but the Apps I used most their source is from Twitter since the day they placed a ban on them those apps did not display their source of information except if my VPN is on
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2021
Make Mr Malami n co. Ready to arrest many of us oooo
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by KushLyon(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Funny thing is aside the use of VPN, there are other ways to access Twitter. Some browsers like puffin can access it and lemme also drop a shocker; by tweaking the inbuilt proxy settings in Twitter app, you can access Twitter grin
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by ClitRaider: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2021
question:

You mean I should not invest in buying shares of dangote cement or dangote sugar?

You shouldn't do it.
If not the monopoly and the power the fulani FG gave Dangote over Cement and Sugar, Dangote Group will never survive a full year in a competitive market.
See what happens with Dangote flour Mills?!
They can never compete with the likes of Flour Mills of Nig PLC, Honeywell etc..
Same with Dangote noodles, who go buy that shitt when there's Indomie, Mimi etc?!
Same goes for Dangote Maggi DanQ,- I'm sure that thing was made for the alimajiri, even Dangote salt- I no fit buy am.
Now the shocker- if anybody got a licence to build a crude oil refinery, dangote own go stop constructions immediately.

If the FG open the market, I can make a better cement and cheaper cement than that of our oga.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by rigarmortis: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2021
It's one thing to tell telcos to deny access to twitter and its another to criminalise use of twitter. FG is going from frying pan to fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Emir Sanusi And His Wife On A Boat Cruise (photo) / Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.