Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban (36983 Views)

24 Days After, 500 Directors Defy Fg’s Order To Retire / Petrol Scarcity: Marketers Defy FG, Hike Pump Price To N280/litre / FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Emmhychidi(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Mehn naija what is the way forward na... Shey make we launch endsarz abi make we wait for election
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by honeybobo69: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2021
I remember seeing this man cry when he lost the election with Jonathan, now I'm asking myself was this what he had in mind all along? . I can only hope this would help us all in making better choice when given the chance. real sad.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by LordDarius(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Useless 200million herd of timid Bufalos cowering from a few prehistoric conscienceless hyenas and lions in Aso Rock. Their rants always ends on internet. Once the few predator say "BOO", they all scamper and scatter. Not knowing the immense powers in their numbers to turn the tide. And the hyenas and lions know this too. And milk it dry.
Ain't you ranging likewise Have you witness crisis, I have... Four times in Kaduna, my good friend was shot in my presence. Stop talking nonsense
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by justmondris: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Xscape1993:
The main problem of Nigeria and Nigerians at the moment is APC. What a country rule by unfortunate people!

The problem of this Country has nothing to do with a particular political party or tribe. It has everything to do with our greedy leaders(All of them from A to Z).

It very unfortunate that the so called old leaders who would have lead the youths by examples , are the ones misbehaving like kids all in the name of greedy and selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by DonMekino(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Probably they banned Twitter, but didn't ban the use of Twitter....lolzz
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Hapinex01: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Baba said the security of the people is not his problem, na Twitter concern am now��

Can't believe we got to these extent ��
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by cyrilamx(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
PDP destroyed while APC comatosed the country
So you mean any nation will survive such looting? Or you just pretending that those looted money ain't the course of mass unemployment, fall of the naira, lack of infrastructures, armed banditry, kidnapping and ill equiped police etc? If such money $69B equivalent to N28.3T were in our foreign reserve, our naira would be stronger. Oh u don't know there is a correlation between huge FR and value of ones currency. Funny how such money looted and u still want the one who succeeded the admin responsible for this great Heist to perform magic, even if PMB has out perform PDP in infrastrctural Dev despite scarce resources.

Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by TGM2015: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

You are talking in the nonsense.
So why is Malami ordering the arrest of twitter users despite the ban?
All These APC miscreants with no sense of reasoning like Buhari before spewing trash... grin
Please, go to English tutorial classes and enroll specifically for Comprehension class, when you graduate, get the Press release by Ministry of Information and Culture, and also that of Malami Aide, read them and come back to your post.

(Intelligent) Lazy Nigerian Youth attaching anyone with contrary (unfortunately, the right) opinions an APC. Even uncultured as you are you added miscreants to it.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by effort1: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Xscape1993:
This will never repeat itself again my dear.

Unfortunately, it may.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Xscape1993(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2021
justmondris:

The problem of this Country has nothing to do with a particular political party or tribe. It has everything to do with our greedy leaders(All of them from A to Z).

It very unfortunate that the so called old leaders who would have lead the youths by examples , are the ones misbehaving like kids all in the name of greedy and selfish interest
You may be right my dear, but this APC has worsen everything. We were not like this like before ooo.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by searay(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2021
This our AGF self. The ban was on the operations of twitter and not on Nigerians using Twitter.
Nigerians can use twitter anywhere.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Xscape1993(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Tjoy4christ:

I used to think the presidency is blind, deaf and dump until this #Tweeter saga. Why this much energy on trivial matter compared to the myriad of important things that demand thier attention; #boko haram, #kidnapping, #herder's / farmer's clash, #unemployment, #inflation etc. I pray that this will be the beginning of a better Nigeria since they've been delivered from thier ailments
All the problem are inclusive my dear.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by IvarDboneless: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Useless 200million herd of timid Bufalos cowering from a few prehistoric conscienceless hyenas and lions in Aso Rock. Their rants always ends on internet. Once the few predator say "BOO", they all scamper and scatter. Not knowing the immense powers in their numbers to turn the tide. And the hyenas and lions know this too. And milk it dry.
You are wicked...Description of a zoo
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Xscape1993(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2021
Myer:

When you finally realise that the problem of Nigeria is not which political party is ruling btw APC or PDP but more of tribal issue, maybe you'll stop playing to their gallery.
You may be right my dear, but this APC has given birth to more tribal issues than any other.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Xscape1993(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Rosarie10:

My brother,true talk.
Bless you my dear.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by meobizy(f): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Nigerians in the minority defy FG’s Twitter ban. The major collective don’t know about it nor care.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Which police station should I report to for using Twitter?
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Classicalman(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
TGM2015:
The federal government did not ban Nigerians from using Twitter. The only suspend the access of Twitter from Nigeria space.

Nigerian are free to use Twitter through VPN or better get outside Nigeria to access Twitter.
shut up
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by sweetjohn(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
When Abacha died, Nigerians celebrated his death. But when this thing in Aso rock died, the whole world will celebrate his death in joy of release from tyrancy, mediocrity and anarchy.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by TGM2015: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Classicalman:
shut up
K
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by AuroraB(f): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
omoharry:
I disagree with you .. The main problem is stupid Nigerians that allowed religion& tribalism to get the best of them in electing a credible leader . How can we tell the world that we elected a dull and clueless person into power to rule over intelligent and smart Nigerians? How is it possible that out of the 200 million Nigerian in this country, we were able to choose & vote such a mistake into power? .
This is who we are and we are bound to make the same mistake again . I think there is something wrong with us as a people . Nigerians need professional help to evaluate the way they reason . After the mistake done, some nuisance in the south west are beginning to campaign for Tinubu for president ... This same man that is now old ;who sold this failure to Nigerians to vote for . Now he is somewhere, pretending to himself that all is well with the country . He continues to shower praises on this same failure he sold to Nigerians . Instead of him to apologize to Nigerians for selling a decompose product to gullible Nigerians to vote for,he busy hiding his head in the sand . We Nigerians are the problem .
It's a known fact; Nigerians loose their senses once it's time to vote angry
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
omoharry:
I disagree with you .. The main problem is stupid Nigerians that allowed religion& tribalism to get the best of them in electing a credible leader . How can we tell the world that we elected a dull and clueless person into power to rule over intelligent and smart Nigerians? How is it possible that out of the 200 million Nigerian in this country, we were able to choose & vote such a mistake into power? .
This is who we are and we are bound to make the same mistake again . I think there is something wrong with us as a people . Nigerians need professional help to evaluate the way they reason . After the mistake done, some nuisance in the south west are beginning to campaign for Tinubu for president ... This same man that is now old ;who sold this failure to Nigerians to vote for . Now he is somewhere, pretending to himself that all is well with the country . He continues to shower praises on this same failure he sold to Nigerians . Instead of him to apologize to Nigerians for selling a decompose product to gullible Nigerians to vote for,he busy hiding his head in the sand . We Nigerians are the problem .

You are 100% correct. I wish I could upvote a million times. Religion and tribalism has destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
ClitRaider:

I agree with you but you need to see my place of work.
I'm working with Dangote group and I can tell you that the company is not where it's supposed to be cos of the illiterates and basterrd alimajiri in key positions.
You will see an alimajiri without primary school leaving cert heading a department and be making bad key decisions and talking like a scallywag cow to graduates and intellectuals..
last week a basterrd alimajiri gave me a query for being social, you need to see the very bad Grammer the basterrd typed, even the Hausa admin that printed that shittt was too dull to correct the alimajiri,
I see the organisation as a microcosm to the larger Nigeria.

I went for interview once in Dangote group many years ago. Naso I look the environment. So unprofessional. I just walked away before my turn to be called.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by ityP(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My nephew has been denied a Canadian visa twice.
I have just advised him to allow himself to be caught surfing Twitter at a Police checkpoint so that he can get arrested on account of it.

In case you don't know, the use of Twitter now qualifies you to be arrested in Nigeria and an arrest due to the use of Twitter qualifies you for asylum in the UK, Canada and the USA because your existence is threatened by being in a country where the violation of your fundamental freedom is a law.

Walahi, too much sense wee not kee NwaAmaikpe.

Aswear, I like this guy. Your tori dey gimme joy. May God save us from this useless country
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
cyrilamx:
and they should give to PDP who destroyed Nigeria without iota feelings for the country .

PDP/ APC same set of individuals. Now the country has gone to the toilets. Thanks to Buhari.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by ityP(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The main problem of Nigeria is the Nigerians. Nigerians gave APC the mandate.

Nigerians had and have the power to chase them and collect the mandate from him. But as usual we will still give it to someone worse than Buhari and party worse than APC

Anybody is better than Buhari. Even Late Yaradua, in his death, will do better than Buhari
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by ClitRaider: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Skyview01:

I went for interview once in Dangote group many years ago. Naso I look the environment. So unprofessional. I just walked away before my turn to be called.
I agree with you..

You need to see the HQ of Cement factory..
Containerized offices everywhere, no tables, chairs, welfare etc all because one Hausa fulani basterrd is holding em back.

I've worked with Guinness, Cap PLC ikeja, Coca-cola ikeja, Friesland foods, FMN apapa etc, those are good companies that values humans.

but here.. haa na one alimajiri basterrd claiming Dangote cousin get all the power.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by johnisaola(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
ClitRaider:

The problem is not APC, the main problem is Hausa fulani..

They cause problems everywhere they are.
And as your grandparents dead ,you will also die and leave Hausa fulani ruling over your grandchildren in this Nig,
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Masterkernel1: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hisxellency:
What's up with this twitter news of a thing..

Is twitter the actual problem of this country
Because I don't seem to understand

Your brain won't allow you see the greater danger.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by preciousmetals: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
MNK said that he will destroy Nigeria with truth and some gullible mind call him a scammer, today what is happening, he have set a trap to the cow brain's ruling Nigeria and they fall into it, it is finished for Nigeria, in no time everybody will answer their father's name, everybody should get ready because fulanis think that Nigeria is their properties but they will have the biggest shock of their life.
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by Klybp30733: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
How I doubled my 100,000 naira to 200,000 naira plus on bet9ja 49ja

Watch video via link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFzMWfpPNU
Re: Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban by shegun4sur: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My nephew has been denied a Canadian visa twice.
I have just advised him to allow himself to be caught surfing Twitter at a Police checkpoint so that he can get arrested on account of it.

In case you don't know, the use of Twitter now qualifies you to be arrested in Nigeria and an arrest due to the use of Twitter qualifies you for asylum in the UK, Canada and the USA because your existence is threatened by being in a country where the violation of your fundamental freedom is a law.

Walahi, too much sense wee not kee NwaAmaikpe.

You're qualified for asylum inside police cell ba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate / Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.